Bachelor of Science (B.S.) @
Eastern Kentucky University
Project management professional engaged in progressive business and technology environments utilizing a flexible portfolio of accepted project and process management principles in the technology and business arenas of the global financial, managed healthcare and container shipping industries. PMI, CMM, ITIL, SDLC & Agile based methodologies employed in developing projects of temporary, unique or progressive elaboration with process
Project management professional engaged in progressive business and technology environments utilizing a flexible portfolio of accepted project and process management principles in the technology and business arenas of the global financial, managed healthcare and container shipping industries. PMI, CMM, ITIL, SDLC & Agile based methodologies employed in developing projects of temporary, unique or progressive elaboration with process improvement focus at project and program levels. Effective end-to-end management of small to large scale programs with focus on client and business results for successful execution of defined deliverables and objectives.
- Program & Project Management
- Technology & Business Programs
- Process Improvement Models
- Technical Writing
- Test Management
- Event Planning
Vice President, Project Manager, Global Trade & Loan Products PMO @ From March 2015 to Present (8 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaVice President, Technology Project Manager, CTR PMO @ Central Technology & Risk (CTR)'s purpose is to ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. The CTR team is composed of firm wide functions, as well as business aligned risk & resiliency management teams that effect the technology risk program across JPMC.
- Program Manager for a suite of key projects supporting firmwide product evolution; providing leadership and governance for multiple workstreams, projects and project managers.
- Building partnerships with GIAM & LOB leadership across all regions to drive strategic solutions.
- Providing significant knowledge and support to development of GIAM Team relationships and consistent processes for efficiency.
- Continued leadership and mentoring of junior project team members in PMI methodology and process improvement techniques. From March 2014 to February 2015 (1 year) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaVice President, Implementations Project Manager, T&SS Pre-Paid @ Project directed management of client-facing implementations for a suite of prepaid card products (Public, Corporate, Health Savings and Maritime) with successful completion within expected lifecycles and quality measures.
- Key focus on client delivery with risk and regulatory compliance.
- Building partnerships with internal business partners (i.e. Technology, Sales, Product, Operations and Service teams) for supporting ongoing client relationships.
- Managing an expanded team of Implementation Managers primarily in the Health Savings Account and Maritime prepaid industry to build new processes and procedures for a solid delivery and performance of key tasks within a project management framework.
- Continued leadership and mentoring of junior project team members in PMI methodology and process improvement techniques. From December 2012 to February 2014 (1 year 3 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaVice President, Project Manager, T&SS Global Billing @ Providing project management direction for the Global ECR project to deliver a combined Billing strategic platform solution with a new Liquidity product projecting a $30M revenue over 5 years; partnering with differing LOB project management dynamics for a cohesive team delivery.
- Managed the final stages of the Billing Next Generation RFP evaluations and decision processes.
- Administered the Billing 2012 SPR planning process, coordinating cross-impacts, assessments, estimates and communications with global partners.
- Continued leadership and mentoring of junior project team members in PMI methodology and JPM Project Delivery Framework (PDF) processes. From March 2011 to December 2012 (1 year 10 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaVice President, Project Manager, T&SS Electronic Funds Services (EFS) @ Program level governance for the highly visible and strategic EFS One Card Solution for the State of Utah; bringing to market the first integrated single card solution for both EBT and Debit types of services.
Worked with EFS management to develop strategic “client engagement” model and processes based on best practices of EFS, JPM Project Delivery Framework, CMM and PMI.
Leadership for the recovery of the troubled EFS (electronic funds services) Women, Infants & Children (WIC) inaugural product development and implementation projects with the State of Nevada. The program brought to market the first integrated system compliant with new USDA Food & Nutrition Services MIS mandates for WIC administration.
Successfully managed a diverse portfolio of EFS projects targeting enterprise release methodology (ER/ITE), guiding EFS into the broader ER testing arena, while taking the opportunity to increase cross-team knowledge of enterprise release engagement.
Piloted overall Test Management methodology within EFS solution delivery structure; partnered with TS PMO in process improvement for end-to-end testing dynamics, integration of Enterprise Quality Center, tools and templates as well as partnering with the Executive PMO team to produce and pilot standardized reporting for testing metrics. From February 2008 to March 2011 (3 years 2 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaContributor @ Contributor of experience and comments to technology change management segment. From 2009 to 2009 (less than a year) Author, Joseph Phillips, PMPTechnology Program Manager, Vice President, T&SS Client Service Technology @ Managed the PRPC for ACH (automated clearing house), phased projects to successfully meet aggressive target deliverables in support of the strategic Mega Pega Acceleration goals.
Provided program level leadership for enterprise release projects, with emphasis on project management and process improvement for the Client Service Technology group.
Successful management and delivery for Phase I of an enterprise level, multi-phased, multi-currency global conversion of the funds transfer investigations application from PegaWorks to the new platform PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander); coordination of teams in Tampa, Chicago, New York and Mumbai, as well as high level interactions with Business and Technology management teams, and vendors.
Administration and management for the “sunset” of the Horizon commercial risk management product; including coordination of outsourced vendor support; significant interaction with global clients at high management levels, including the Federal Reserve, Worldbank and Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
Organization of project management and process improvement duties for a commercially marketed financial and operational risk assessment product group; working with globally positioned clients; instrumental in bringing product team to CMM Level 3 readiness; streamlining application development projects; coordinating requirements gathering, development, quality assurance and release cycles utilizing best practices of PMI, CMM and SDLC methodologies within the JPMC technology infrastructure. Contributor to the current JPMC PDF inception. From August 2003 to February 2008 (4 years 7 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaProject Manager/Technical Writer/Trainer @ Project Manager/Documentation Specialist/Technical Writer/Trainer
- Eckerd Corporation
- St. Petersburg College
- Integrated Supply Network
Provide project management leadership on various consulting projects; develop and administer project management training curriculum; document system requirements and deliverables for SAN implementation projects; develop documentation standards and templates; interface with all levels of corporate stakeholders, systems engineers and developers. From January 2003 to July 2003 (7 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaTechnology Project Manager @ - Enterprise Analyst, Technical Methods & Communications, Information Services
- Project Manager, Project Control Office, Information Services
- Project Manager, Systems Integration, Information Services From June 1999 to January 2003 (3 years 8 months) Author, CompuServe 2000 for Dummies @ Author, CompuServe 2000 for Dummies From October 1998 to August 2000 (1 year 11 months) Contributor, AOL for Dummies @ Contributor, AOL for Dummies From 2000 to 2000 (less than a year) Author, John KaufeldContributor, Games Online for Dummies @ Contributor, Games Online for Dummies From 2000 to 2000 (less than a year) Author, John KaufeldProject Coordinator/Systems Administrator, AMISYS Project @ Management and coordination for the conversion and implementation project for an HBOC Amisys specialized, integrated managed healthcare application on an HP3000 platform and transition from existing MS Access database platforms. From June 1998 to May 1999 (1 year) Administrator, Sales & Marketing @ Executive Administrative Assistant, Event Management, Project Management From 1994 to 1996 (2 years)
BS, Computer Information Services, Technology @ Saint Leo University From 2000 to 2008 Bachelor of Science (B.S.) @ Eastern Kentucky University From 1979 to 1984 R. Michele Phillips, PMP is skilled in: Process Improvement, PMP, SDLC, Program Management, ITIL, PMI, Test Management, Project Management, PMO, Software Project..., Requirements Analysis, IT Strategy, Change Management, IT Management, MS Project, Governance, SharePoint, Software Documentation, Project Delivery, Resource Management, Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing, Information Technology, Technology Management, Management, Business Analysis, Risk Management, Leadership, Project Portfolio..., Integration, Vendor Management, Requirements Gathering, Business Process..., Visio, Consulting, Testing