Lead Mobile Solution Developer @ WellteQ (formerly Globetrekker Challenge)
SAP JAVA Netweaver Consultant @ Capgemini
PG Diploma @
Auckland University of Technology
I am a hardworking, highly proficient IT professional with 6 years’ experience and a real passion for mobile application development. I have worked on a hybrid mobile application which has helped me understand the nuances in depth about both Android and iOS development. I am voluntarily working on a few native mobile apps of my own and
I am a hardworking, highly proficient IT professional with 6 years’ experience and a real passion for mobile application development. I have worked on a hybrid mobile application which has helped me understand the nuances in depth about both Android and iOS development. I am voluntarily working on a few native mobile apps of my own and I am seeking new opportunities to further my career into mobile app development
Senior Mobile Solutions Developer @ IBM Customer Support Online App
1. Complete end-to-end mobile app development using IBM Worklight and Cordova API.
2. Developed the IBM Customer Support Online App for Android and iOS which included the development of the RESTful API for the backend services.
3. Extremely well versed with JQuery Mobile which was extensively used to develop the app.
4. Very good understanding of Cordova/PhoneGap API.
5. Completed the development of native functionality in Android/iOS environment.
6. RESTful Web Services were developed using the Jersey JAX-RS specification.
7. Also will be working on the new version of the same app using Angular and Ionic.
Big Blue Queue App
1. Completed Development of a mobile application which serves managers to approve/reject several types of requests made by their subordinates.
2. It also serves the employees to follow up on a request made by them.
3. Additionally the managers and employees can make comments on a request also.
4. Also I have implemented push notifications for the application which is triggered a when a new request is submitted to the queue or the status of a request changes.
5. The Backend RESTFul API was been implemented using NodeJS and MongoDB.
6. The mobile application was developed on the Mobilefirst 7.0 platform using Angular JS and Ionic.
7. The complete app development was done in 3 months. From May 2013 to Present (2 years 8 months) SingaporeJAVA Developer @ Responsibilities:
- Currently responsible for important code tasks on IBM Proprietary framework named Complex Config Module which is used for the placement and connection of PCI cards, Storage disks, Drawers, etc inside the Server Box. This helps in giving a diagramatic representation of the machines that are being configured by customers.
- Analyze and edit the IBM Proprietary framework JAVA code for supporting new modelling functionalities for the other team members.
- The SAP ABAP code used for the conversion of XML code into IDocs in relation to bugs and performance.
- A deep understanding of the intricacies of IBM Products.
- Very well versed in using SAP Netweaver Developer Studio.
- A thorough and deep understanding of SAP IPC framework.
- Analyze and edit the EJBs that support the IBM Proprietary Framework.
- Overall responsibility for performing the weekly code and model builds From March 2011 to April 2013 (2 years 2 months) SAP JAVA Netweaver Consultant @ 1. Part of CRM Ecommerce technical team who was responsible for the development of a SAP based Ecommerce website for London Goverment project Transport for London.
2. Successfully executed the responsibility of a J2EE developer with expertise in STRUTS, HTML/CSS and JAVA Script. From August 2007 to July 2009 (2 years)
MTech, Software Engineering @ National University of Singapore From 2010 to 2011 PG Diploma, Computer and Information Sciences @ Auckland University of Technology From 2009 to 2009 BE, Computer Engineering @ University of Mumbai From 2004 to 2007 Diploma, Computer Technology @ Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education From 2001 to 2004 Pushparaj Samant is skilled in: Android, iPhone Application Development, jQuery Mobile, PhoneGap, ABAP, SAP Netweaver, CRM, SAP, BDC, SAP HR, SAP R/3, XML, IDOC, ALV, Smartforms
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension