Dynamic, results-producing Application Developer with an exceptional track record of facilitating increased productivity by developing applications for a variety of uses within a broad industry base. Demonstrated success includes significantly increasing productivity by creating a report generation tool. Unique ability to bridge the gap between technology and business. Extremely reliable, flexible, and adaptable, with a high level
Dynamic, results-producing Application Developer with an exceptional track record of facilitating increased productivity by developing applications for a variety of uses within a broad industry base. Demonstrated success includes significantly increasing productivity by creating a report generation tool. Unique ability to bridge the gap between technology and business. Extremely reliable, flexible, and adaptable, with a high level of comprehension that lends itself to a very short learning curve. Superior leadership, communication, interpersonal, liaising, and training skills. Experienced in gaining consensus from internal and external stakeholders on all levels of an organization. Analytical, with outstanding hands-on problem solving and critical thinking abilities. Willing to relocate and to travel. Fluent in English and Hindi.
Senior Developer @ From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Senior System Analyst @ Primarily manage, maintain, improve, and support EDR production systems and applications.
- Help define specific, measurable, and achievable tasks for projects in a scrum environment.
- Delegate tasks leveraging all team members, while keeping track of the status to make sure the efficiency, and the quality do not take a hit.
- Work closely with different groups to help with the strategies throughout SDLC processes.
- Coordinate activities with internal, and external stakeholders, including the offshore teams.
- Define, and implement the technical knowledge base, and troubleshooting steps for the new, and existing complex applications, and services.
- Develop, and update code, data scripts, or configurations to help reduce the defects, frequent issues, while optimizing the current process.
- Help directing the current deployment process towards continuous integration, and development. From October 2014 to April 2015 (7 months) Application Developer @ - Contribute to optimized systems by designing, developing, and supporting n-tiered applications; includes developing new applications and changing web applications, web services, framework objects, stored procedures, and scripts, as well as troubleshooting and resolving client issues.
- Create stored procedures, views, tables using T-SQL and MySQL.
- Develop backend framework for data handling and complex computing using .Net framework and Java.
- Create SOAP and RESTful web services with MVC frameworks including Spring and ASP.NET MVC.
- Use third-party libraries and custom presentation framework for designing and developing web pages.
- Maintain open communication and interaction while collaborating as part of a team on multiple and varied projects; partner with level 1 and 2 support for troubleshooting issues.
- Employ a scrum environment while serving as lead on projects; define task workflows prior to commencing development work and update tasks using a task management application. From April 2011 to October 2014 (3 years 7 months) Internal Application Developer @ - Recruited to the Internal Application Development Team to maintain the existing Data Logger Software Suite; eventually architected and developed the new Data Logger Software Suite.
- Designed and developed the ProjectWeb web application as the lead architect; managed the deployments and database modifications on the production site.
- Application enabled agents and technicians from all value streams to communicate on projects, and allowed microSpiceworksand macro-management of projects throughout all value streams.
- Supervised outsourced contractors in India; furnished code documentation, reviewed the team’s code, and coached them toward developing safer and more efficient object-oriented code.
- Recognized by management for performance excellence. From November 2009 to April 2011 (1 year 6 months) Junior Application Developer @ - Developed software applications for troubleshooting the Sensorview application and nLight devices; researched and designed automated tests for the Sensorview application.
- Played a key role in allowing the company to provide remote support for the Sensorview application by collaborating on the creation of web services that followed customized web protocols.
- Delivered a troubleshooting application that provided information on device(s) installed at client’s site along with network connection in XML format. From June 2008 to November 2009 (1 year 6 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension