Advisor and Mentor @ SaaS Sales and Customer Success Advisory
Head of Customer Success @ Wndyr
B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering @
Bapatla Engineering College
Prasoon has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry across all aspects of the software value chain. Currently in the role of driving customer success, Prasoon started his IT career from product development and before taking his current role, managed implementations and influenced license revenue through value selling. Prasoon has worked at world leading organisations
Prasoon has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry across all aspects of the software value chain. Currently in the role of driving customer success, Prasoon started his IT career from product development and before taking his current role, managed implementations and influenced license revenue through value selling. Prasoon has worked at world leading organisations in the IT industry such as Oracle, Siebel, Infosys, Deloitte and BaaN R&D (now Infor) and spent almost 10 years working in the field of CRM. Prasoon experience spans across strategy (business and IT), outsourcing, process and technology.
Prasoon has an MBA from INSEAD. While at INSEAD Prasoon won the prestigious David Hall Trophy at the European Case Challenge competition held at Said Business School, Oxford University and conducted by European Case Clearing House in 2005.
- Cloud, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, CRM
- Business services and management consulting
- Telecom, Financial Service, Auto, Manufacturing, Conglomerates, Services etc.
- Customer Success
- Value Selling
- Business Development
- Business and IT strategy
- Post M&A integration
Customer Success Director, Customer for Life @ As Customer Success Director (CSD) responsible for:
1) Ensuring the success of Salesforce customers in India by bringing in Salesforce's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to the customers.
2) Drive executive alignment between Salesforce and the Customer and identify business value matching these to the customers’ business goals.
3) Drive customer adoption and success by providing governance advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation.
4) Articulate value, inspire and sell the Social Enterprise future in a Cloud Computing world.
5) As a trusted advisor and coach, operate as the post-sales success leader for customers.
6) Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success and drive risk mitigation. From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Senior Director, Industry Strategy and Insight @ The Oracle Insight Program helps organisations, manage risk, streamline operations, and improve performance.
Oracle Insight provides vital examination of an organisations most critical business challenges to identify feasible, credible, affordable solutions that help them achieve their strategic goals. Available exclusively to select customers, the Program ensures that organisations understand the value technology solutions can provide to transform their business and enable to move ahead of the competition. From February 2006 to January 2014 (8 years) Manager, CRM/Customer Strategy @ Was a Siebel employee until it was taken over by Oracle in January 2006.
The Customer Strategy Team is a high-performance business unit focused on supporting the company's largest, most strategic customers worldwide as well as extending the company's thought leadership, defining next-generation software product offerings, and improving the company's worldwide go-to-market approach.
Insight defines and provides strategic, process, and financial advice to customers on how to become customer centric through their CRM initiatives in support of pre-sales software and service revenues. The team impacts 20-40% of company revenue throughout the sales cycle and drives additional thought leadership throughout the company. The team is also involved in writing white papers and industry reports. From July 2005 to January 2006 (7 months) London, United KingdomSolution Architect @ Previously Expert Information Systems until taken over by Infosys in January 2004.
- Developed business cases and feasibility studies to win new business
- Managed delivery of projects in the area of CRM
- Involved in defining and delivering on the CRM strategy for a Telco in the area of Call Centre
- Key liaison between customer and Expert/Infosys for driving Product Packaging Programme working with key stakeholders at the customer. From January 2003 to July 2004 (1 year 7 months) Melbourne, AustraliaSenior Consultant @ Key Activities:
- Developed CRM business cases and worked on various aspects of CRM implementations in the area of SFA, Partner Management, Customer Contact etc.
- Managed teams and relationships with key customer stakeholders across various aspects of CRM implementations
- Actively involved in bid and proposal management
- Analysed CRM software capabilities as a member of the Global CRM Product Evaluation team.
- Started and managed the Deloitte Global Siebel CRM Solution Centre at Sydney.
- Assessed and defined best implementation practices for the Australia New Zealand (ANZ) CRM practice and involved in development of Siebel Diagnostic and ROI Toolkits for Deloitte. From 1999 to 2002 (3 years) Software Engineer/Team Lead @ Previously Aurum software until it was taken over by BaaN.
- Started the E-Enterprise practice at BaaN India.
- Identified opportunities based on synergies between the CRM and ERP practice post acquisition of Aurum by BaaN.
- Led CRM product development teams.
- Led the India CRM team in a multinational project, BaaN Connect, covering 4 countries (with product launch in the USA). From 1997 to 1999 (2 years)
MBA, Business Administration and Management, General @ INSEAD From 2004 to 2005 B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering @ Bapatla Engineering College From 1991 to 1995 AISSCE @ Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanchanbagh From 1979 to 1991 Prasoon Ranjan is skilled in: Technical Leadership, Business Strategy, Strategic Selling, Business Development, IT Business Strategy, CRM, Management Consulting, Strategy, ERP, Enterprise Architecture, Integration, Consulting, IT Strategy, Management, Outsourcing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension