Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Computer Engineering @
Wichita State University
I am currently working with Cisco Systems and it has allowed me the opportunity to have hands-on experience with various platforms of networking equipment like 3750, 3560 Switches, 1800, ASR5K Routers, and ASA5505, 5510 Firewalls from which I have acquired a strong base of technical knowledge and expertise. I have helped customers proficiently design, maintain and secure
I am currently working with Cisco Systems and it has allowed me the opportunity to have hands-on experience with various platforms of networking equipment like 3750, 3560 Switches, 1800, ASR5K Routers, and ASA5505, 5510 Firewalls from which I have acquired a strong base of technical knowledge and expertise. I have helped customers proficiently design, maintain and secure scalable networks with various routing. In my previous job I have trained technical team of 20 engineers on how to effectively troubleshoot various network issues using tools such as debugs, syslogs, wireshark and many others. I believe I have the interpersonal skills, with a track record of delivering timely and positive results even while working under pressure which will thus result in delivering qualities that I would be adding to the work team.
My experience reflects the fact that I can get the job done, work in a team environment, and be a useful addition to the team. I also gained tremendous customer service skills while working as a server at Chili's restaurant for two years.
My goal is to learn and excel and in my current position as a Software Engineer in the System Development Unit at Cisco Systems, Inc.
Windows OS/ Mac OS
Software Engineer in System Development Unit @ From June 2013 to Present (2 years 7 months) Customer Support Engineer, Cisco Systems. Inc. @ - Work with customers to resolve network issues
- Deploy and troubleshoot wireless networks on Cisco
- Create running configurations for network devices based on the network requirements given by customers From August 2010 to May 2013 (2 years 10 months) Student Assistant @ • Assist faculty members and students to set up wireless network to Wichita State University and printers.
• Troubleshooting for any computer related problems.
• Install new software’s for Mac computers. From August 2009 to October 2009 (3 months) Student Assistant @ • Telemarketing with Superintendents and Principals of school district in Kansas.
• Researched information about Global Learning.
• Work with Endnote database, Microsoft word, Power point, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat reader, audacity, Excel, Outlook, and others.
• Copy, Scan, and other office work. From January 2007 to May 2009 (2 years 5 months)
Master's degree, Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications, 3.68/4.0 @ Wichita State University From 2011 to 2013 Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Computer Engineering @ Wichita State University From 2006 to 2011 Butler County Community College Prabhjit Bagga is skilled in: Troubleshooting, Network Engineering, Customer Support, Routing, switching, Cisco Routing & Switching, LAN Switching, Network Security, Windows 7, Windows Services, ASA, PIX, Firewalls, IOS Firewall, Microsoft Office
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension