Corporate Head of Data and Architecture @ Panalpina
Corporate Head of Data @ Panalpina
Data Warehouse Data Architect - Director @ Credit Suisse
A highly successful and experienced data, solution architect and technical leader with over 20 years hands on experience in designing, developing and bringing into production enterprise IT solutions for major blue chip companies, last 13 years in financial industry. Excellent knowledge of both business (Financial industry) and IT (Data Architecture, Business Intelligence, Solution Architecture (ORACLE, MS SQL
A highly successful and experienced data, solution architect and technical leader with over 20 years hands on experience in designing, developing and bringing into production enterprise IT solutions for major blue chip companies, last 13 years in financial industry. Excellent knowledge of both business (Financial industry) and IT (Data Architecture, Business Intelligence, Solution Architecture (ORACLE, MS SQL Server, .NET, .Java, C++). Especially strong in system integration, information architecture, business process modeling and optimization, data (analysis, quality, modeling and integration). Have hands on experience with complex global multicultural mandates.
Over twenty years track of successfully delivered global international IT solutions for major blue chip companies (IBM, SONY, UBS, Credit Suisse). Full delivery cycle for every system was under 2 years; each system was developed under budget and with limited resources.
Specialties: Information Architecture, Data Modelling, Business Intelligence,
System and Process Integration, Application Architecture, Solution Architecture,
OS: MS Windows, Unix, Linux, OS2
DB: Oracle, SqlServer, DB2
Languages: C#, C++, Java, PL/SQL, T SQL, Delphi
Modeling Tools: ErWin, Power Designer, Enterprise Architect
Industry Data Models: TERADATA (FSLDM)
Corporate Head of Data and Architecture @ From January 2015 to Present (10 months) BaselCorporate Head of Data @ From June 2014 to December 2014 (7 months) BaselData Warehouse Data Architect - Director @ Responsible for data architecture and design of enterprise data warehouse. Most of CS business relevant data were kept in multiple legacy systems. In order to support management decisions on enterprise level all data had to be integrated into a single DW. My task was to design maintainable, scalable and affordable data integration solution for CS.
The above responsibilities entitled in:
- Leading data architecture team
- Establishing enterprise data modeling approach based on reference model
- Introducing model centric highly automated development framework
- Business analysis and data modeling of core business areas From May 2009 to May 2014 (5 years 1 month) ZurichDirector @ Responsible for delivering complete server side solution for central system to support UBS investment advisory process across the globe. Currently application is used in 5 different international locations and manages over 400 bn. in assets. The system allowed increasing a number of actively managed mandates per advisor by 300%.
- Mentoring other members of the team.
- Business analysis
- Full data base design and implementation
- Analysis and implementation of all external interfaces
- Full design and implementation of ETL
- Delivering in house framework to run distributed application on (C#, Delphi)
- Delivering in house communication framework satisfying all UBS security standards to run the smart client application over the globe. From April 2002 to April 2009 (7 years 1 month) Head of development @ Responsible for delivery of a complete IT solution for SONY Eastern European region. The solution was covering six SONY companies and over 10 branch offices. It assisted in achieving over 1 billion in sales increase over two years period. The whole implementation was done on time within a budget and without any external consulting companies. The solution had included the following base components:
A) Central enterprise reporting and decision support system for SONY eastern European head quarters.
B) Tool for cost analysis and central budgeting for all SONY locations in Eastern Europe
C) Central OLTP system for all SONY locations in Eastern Europe. The system covered the whole Sony business in Eastern European region and provided on line warehouse management to two main Sony hub warehouses in Helsinki and Rotterdam.
D) Central IT infrastructure for SONY Eastern Europe. From August 1995 to March 2002 (6 years 8 months) ZurichHead of IT @ Build complete IS / IT infrastructure to support SONY business in Russia.
Design and develop in house central order processing and warehouse control system.
Integrate IT solution of SONY Russia with central European order processing and procurement systems. From March 1993 to July 1995 (2 years 5 months) Moscow, Russian FederationConsultant @ Design and build system to order, customize and maintain IBM hardware.
System was running on OS2, user interface was written in C++ and server side was written on IBM DB2. From 1991 to 1992 (1 year) Moscow Region, Russian Federation
Master, Quantum field theory @ Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) From 1985 to 1991 Pavel Perejoguine is skilled in: Data Warehousing, Enterprise Architecture, Database Design, Databases, Oracle, Data Modeling, Microsoft SQL Server, Integration, PL/SQL, ETL, Solution Architecture, Business Analysis, .NET, Data Integration, Business Intelligence
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension