Sales Representative @ From November 2013 to January 2014 (3 months) Photographers' Agent / P.A. @ From October 2012 to February 2013 (5 months) Photographers' Agent / (Assistant) Producer / P.A. / Office Manager @ - Represented and promoted photographers' work at trade fairs in U.K. and overseas, and by making face to face appointments, personally showing
Sales Representative @ From November 2013 to January 2014 (3 months) Photographers' Agent / P.A. @ From October 2012 to February 2013 (5 months) Photographers' Agent / (Assistant) Producer / P.A. / Office Manager @ - Represented and promoted photographers' work at trade fairs in U.K. and overseas, and by making face to face appointments, personally showing portfolios in key agencies, design groups and to clients who commission photography.
- Estimated for, produced and assisted in the production of advertising campaigns, from initial scamps through to the completed artwork - attending meetings, participation in conference calls, managing budgets & scheduling, overseeing and attending shoots. Liaising on retouching and content delivery of formats etc.
- Identified and established new contacts with commissioning clients, as well as potential new suppliers; overseas production, location libraries, locations, casting directors, stylists, hair & make-up artists, set designers, model-makers, animal handlers, home economists, drink wranglers, caterers, ice sculptors and trade specialists in many fields, whilst also maintaining existing contact links.
- Updated and maintained company database and mailer contacts from advertising agencies and design companies.
- Ordered, updated and maintained upkeep of photographers' portfolios and online content. Sourced images and put together image presentations of photographers' work for selected projects and clients.
- Web-site maintenance, and updating. Upkeep of office network (including remote access) and wi-fi network, back-up of files (including off-site back-up) and archiving.
- Office Management. Scheduled office meetings and appointments in work diary, checking availability, and provided transport/parking arrangements for visitors. Managed additional cleaning staff, temporary staff and interns, and sub-contracted staff.
- General office duties: responding to enquiries by telephone, manning the general enquiries email address (in addition to my direct mail address), mail, filing, faxing, checking invoices & utility bills, petty cash & receipts, preparing accounts, writing & banking cheques.
- P.A. to the Director. From March 2002 to April 2012 (10 years 2 months)
BA (Hons) Photography, 2nd Class Honours @ University of Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, U.K. From 1997 to 2000 Limavady College of Further Education From 1995 to 1997 Limavady Grammar School From 1987 to 1994 Paul McAleer is skilled in: Photography, Digital Photography, Commercial Photography, Portrait Photography, Fine Art Photography, Portraits, Film, Photoshop, Photo Shoots, Image Manipulation, Digital Imaging, Photo Editor, Adobe Creative Suite, Visual Communication, Studio Photography, History of Photography, Advertising, Production Assistance, Photo Shoot Production, Networking, Estimating, Schedules, Negotiation, Travel Arrangements, Appointment Scheduling, Office Management, Office Administration, Computers, Computer Maintenance, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Databases, Internet, Website Updating, HTML scripting, CMS, P.A., Diary Management, Enquiries, General Correspondence, Highly personable, French speaking..., Spanish speaking (basic), Coffee Making, Electric Guitar, Full UK Driving Licence, Travel Photography, Photos, Editorial, Photojournalism
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension