Bachelor of Science (BSc), Ekonomika a řízení ve strojírenství @
Czech Technical University in Prague
A resourceful, award-winning and analytical Sales and Channels Leader with in-depth experience of the ICT business for emerging markets across the EMEAR region. Adept at empowering teams to secure win-win situations with partners and clients through expert partner channel management and team leadership abilities. Utilises strategic thinking and planning to develop and implement successful projects. Committed to
A resourceful, award-winning and analytical Sales and Channels Leader with in-depth experience of the ICT business for emerging markets across the EMEAR region. Adept at empowering teams to secure win-win situations with partners and clients through expert partner channel management and team leadership abilities. Utilises strategic thinking and planning to develop and implement successful projects. Committed to meeting and exceeding sales targets without losing sight of overall team success. Can communicate concisely across all levels and flourishes with increased responsibility and when under pressure.
➢ Makes decisions that have a positive impact on improved business performance, contribute to market share gains and accelerate revenue and profit figures
➢ Possesses over 15 years experience within leading ICT companies
➢ Educated Channel Leader willing to undertake new and challenging tasks to achieve further professional development
Business development | Direct and indirect partner channels | Partner ecosystem
Go-to-market strategy | Sales channel development | Key account management | Programs & Pricing
Full sales process | Solution sales | Cloud business development | Commercial sales
Financial modelling | Pipeline management | Strategic partner planning | Channel marketing
Solutions selling | Networking, IP | Data Center | Cloud | Mobility | Security | Collaboration | Telecommunications | Service Providers (SP) | Cisco | IBM
Team leadership | Motivation & Performance | Mentoring | Negotiations | Influence, presentation and communication skills
Area Sales Manager, Eastern Europe @ Responsible for sales, business development and work with channel partners in Eastern Europe. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Munich Area, GermanyPartner Account Manager, Channel Leader @ Partner Account Manager / Channel Leader who took overall responsibility for partner development, programmes and channel policy for more than 250 partners across 9 countries. Motivated and mentored 2 direct reports to achieve optimum coverage while ensuring a comprehensive service. Total management of the full sales process including leading and coaching 6 sales professionals to achieve their potential at all times. Spearheaded various initiatives including the cloud business transformation, data centre business development and ISV integration.
Further highlights as Partner Account Manager / Channel Leader included:
• Achieved over 65% in acceleration of 10 key partners in 2013 by directing growth planning focused on data centre, collaboration and security
• Exhibited excellent organisation and logistical qualities by organising and managing various executive events including the Regional Partner Summit and visit to the Cisco House London Olympics
• Established and facilitated data centre briefings for over 30 executives in Amsterdam and Singapore achieving a 4.8 out of 5 partner satisfaction rate
• Achieved the record of $77m in 2013 with a CAGR of more than 53%
• Nominated for the prestigious Chairman’s Club From April 2011 to November 2014 (3 years 8 months) Senior Advisor - General Business/Sales, Market Development & Insights ("internal McKinsey" of IBM) @ Senior Advisor for General Business / Sales and headed up insight into the sales market for a global company by advising regional sales leaders in CEE and MEA on increased market opportunities and gaining business optimisation. Led in-depth geo expansion efforts and “Country First” strategy projects focusing on the growing customer base. Optimised the business partner ecosystem and rationalised the go-to-market based on buyer behaviour.
• Identified an $89m opportunity through customer portfolio effectiveness developed from attrition analysis
• Won the IBM worldwide project on Social Media in the Business Partner Channel
• Demonstrated expert knowledge and experience to achieve a successful GM / CxO level advisory and Country Firsts in CEE, Russia, South Africa, UAE, Turkey and Egypt From July 2009 to March 2011 (1 year 9 months) Senior Manager Business Development, International Key Accounts @ Senior Manager for business development in charge of International Key Accounts (IKA) with ownership for the strategic developments with major players including Euronics, Expert, MediaMarkt, Kesa / Datart, Metro / Makro, Tesco and Carrefour.
• Reached €120m revenue with 96% IKA against 92% of countries with a year-on-year turnover
• Consolidated rules and regulations and ably coordinated cross-regional deals and regional agreements
• Total management of KPIs, cross-functional ways of working, account planning and commercial policies From April 2008 to May 2009 (1 year 2 months) Product Manager, Seagate & Fujitsu Storage @ Product Manager for Seagate and Fujitsu storage with full accountability for product strategy, planning and budgeting, market analyses, pricing, bids and P&L. Oversaw a dedicated team of matrix and direct reports of 27 staff members across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
• Played a vital role in the growth of business from $50m to $130m, an increase of more than 160%, and becoming No.1 in high-end and No.2 in desktop across the EMEA region From April 2000 to August 2006 (6 years 5 months) Product Manager, IBM Hard Disk Drives @ Achievements:
• Developed business from scratch to $20m in 2 years
• "The Fastest Growth in Europe" award by IBM From November 1997 to April 2000 (2 years 6 months)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Judge Business School, General Management @ University of Cambridge From 2006 to 2008 Bachelor of Science (BSc), Ekonomika a řízení ve strojírenství @ Czech Technical University in Prague From 2005 to 2005 BSc Hons in Economics, Management in Engineering Industry @ Belarusian National Technical University From 1993 to 1997 Paul D. is skilled in: Strategy, Business Development, Product Management, Key Account Management, Go-to-market Strategy, Partner Management, Sales Management, Start-ups, Competitive Analysis, Marketing Strategy, Business Planning, Mergers & Acquisitions, Enterprise Software, Integration, Market Research, Negotiation, Team Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension