I am a ROI champion with a passion for problem solving. I analyze project and marketing results to find new opportunities and new areas for growth or optimization. I strive for results driven data analysis by asking the right questions and diving beyond a singular number to truly understand the entire impact of an action. I prefer
I am a ROI champion with a passion for problem solving. I analyze project and marketing results to find new opportunities and new areas for growth or optimization. I strive for results driven data analysis by asking the right questions and diving beyond a singular number to truly understand the entire impact of an action. I prefer to lead in, or assist in leading, meetings and discussions so that I can help to focus on important issues and keep the meeting productive. I enjoy identifying the cause and solution for problems by working as a project manager to bringing together a valid hypothesis and the talent required to test and validate it.
Marketing Analytics and Segmentation Manager @ - Analytics: developed corporate, department, and channel specific dashboards using Tableau. Worked with individual market owners to build dynamic and actionable data structures and reports.
- Email Marketing: implemented customer dynamic content, retention optimization, and in depth analytics. Recently I created a 50% site conversion rate increase by implementing additional purchase history on retention emails, while not negatively impacting email performance.
- Project Management: worked integrated with IT to develop data structures which included ideation, validation, and implementation. From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Email Marketing Manager @ - Email Marketing: created the Email Marketing Department. Generated promotional and automated campaigns, directed email send strategy and future development. Created and modulated a responsive email template for dynamic email generation. Tested and optimized email subject lines, content, and promotional offers. Implemented Google Analytics tagging, event tracking, and customer experience funnels.
- Analytics: developed ROI analysis for new projects and analyzed data for Paid Search, Comparison Shopping Engines, Affiliates, Email Marketing, and Direct Mail campaigns.
- User Experience and Branding: created process for, forecasted, implemented, and measured A/B Testing. Managed communication of results and set direction for IT development. Developed advanced analytics to understand long term impact of changes, as well as optimizing ROI. Increased site conversion rate by 15% YoY.
- Content Management: encoded promotion and blog post html for Magento CMS. Managed promotional offers and new site content development. From March 2013 to February 2014 (1 year) Associate eCommerce Marketing Specialist @ - Email Marketing: increased revenue performance by 90.43% YOY, while reducing the time required to create emails by automatizing processes and reducing edits.
- Analytics: measured and tracked performance of the website, SEO, and email marketing. This included implementing Webtrends custom tagging for both customer data and scenario tracking.
- Project Management: lead tasks and projects involving problem solving, managing a cross-functional team, and adapting requirements due to feedback from marketing. Worked with marketing to translate their goals into documentation for our I.T. department.
- User Experience and Branding: worked with creative to standardize layouts, branding, customer experience, and product positioning within the website.
- SEO: used best practices to build SERP ratings based upon product categories. SEO traffic increased by 38% and revenue increased 25% over last year. The SEO strategic goals were met by to implementing new pages, improving existing pages, and implementing additional SEO tracking methods.
- Content Management: implemented, maintain, and update the website using Percussion CMS software. Created training documentation related to creating and updating web pages. From May 2010 to March 2013 (2 years 11 months) Administrative Assistant – Client Services Specialist @ - Worked with shipping, receiving, inventory, customer service and sales.
- Directed on special projects from computer assignments, website development, marketing and proofing. From September 2008 to May 2009 (9 months)
BA, Political Science @ University of Minnesota-Twin Cities From 2003 to 2007 Paul Beck is skilled in: E-commerce, Email Marketing, Marketing, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Forecasting, Dreamweaver, Customer Service, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Strategic Planning, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Data Analysis, Project Management, Microsoft Excel
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension