Sales Account Manager @ Johnson & Johnson, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Thank you for visiting my Linkedin profile!
I am passionate about networking and building relationships. In doing this, I build teams who develop creative ideas, solve problems, and deliver solutions. Ultimately, delivering strategic staffing solutions to fit specialized needs for customer’s in the marketing, digital, creative, design, and analytics capacities. I also take pride in being enthusiastic,
Thank you for visiting my Linkedin profile!
I am passionate about networking and building relationships. In doing this, I build teams who develop creative ideas, solve problems, and deliver solutions. Ultimately, delivering strategic staffing solutions to fit specialized needs for customer’s in the marketing, digital, creative, design, and analytics capacities. I also take pride in being enthusiastic, highly creative, and a self-motivated individual; I welcome challenging goals; and work effectively with people at all levels in a team setting. I have over fourteen years of significant achievements in business development and have a history of developing brand strategies that effectively reposition and retain brands.
National Account Director, Automotive @ Aquent is the global marketing, creative, and digital staffing solutions company for today's biggest brands. Our global teams use deep industry knowledge to provide tailor-made strategic staffing solutions. From October 2012 to Present (3 years 3 months) Sales Manager @ Staffs and professionally develops a sales team of direct reports and assists them in career planning. Directs and manages the sales activities and performance of the team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads, motivates, and counsels the sales team, to meet or exceed budgeted sales revenue, gross profit, unit placement, expense and equipment contributions projections while maintaining teamwork and the highest level of customer service.
• Responsible for up to $3 million for revenue expectations
• Plans, coaches, trains, advises, and reviews with individual sales representatives their progress in achieving individual and team revenue targets and assist them in their career planning, training and growth; Recommends and facilitates appropriate development opportunities
• Manages SMART process through Account Planning sessions, territory reviews, RAPs, Sales Manager RAP and GOAL Setting.
• Schedules and hosts periodic informational team meetings and team-building exercises. Supports and advocates headquarter initiatives.
• Manages day-to-day employee relations' issues.
• Aligns sales representatives approach and customer understanding with Ricoh USA's strategic direction.
• Facilitates a team-based, inclusive work environment to promote sales across the business line and drive employee and customer retention.
• Engages in strategic account planning with key customer accounts.
• Builds Tier 2/3-account structure and territories for sales representatives.
• Assists in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of sales representatives.
• Works with customer and appropriate internal staff to resolve customer issues and complaints.
• Proactively builds an internal and external pipeline of sales representative candidates and introduce Ricoh USA's products and services via outreach efforts.
• Evaluates performance data.
• Participates in fiscal year business planning.
• Facilitates communication and cooperation between team and Area. From August 2011 to September 2012 (1 year 2 months) Sales Account Manager @ • Responsible for $3 Million Plus territory. This involves selling Chemistry, Immunodiagnostics, Blood Bank Analyzers & Tests to Major Medical Institutions & Blood Banks in Southeast & Southwest Michigan. Product lines include: Immunoassay, Chemistry, Blood Bank, & RhoGAM.
• Effectively implement and execute Marketing Strategies that deliver bottom line results within the Hospital and POL marketplace. Achieved these goals by building relationships with Lab Managers, Lab Technicians & Hospital Administrators and effectively positioning the Total Value Offering of Vitros Chemistry Products and Ortho Clinical Diagnostics.
• Through a Team Selling model, closed the largest Blood Bank win in 2010 within OCD.
• Through professional and consultative selling over a one year period, achieved placement of three Integrated Analyzers into competitive accounts within early months of new product launch.
• Develop, validate and perform technical, comparative, and financial presentations across all levels of account organizations.
• Manage, grow, and maintain current customer and new customer base in Southeast and Southwest Michigan.
• Assist distributor representatives in positioning VITROS Products as the instrument of choice in the Laboratory setting.
• Facilitated sales by organizing all activities on VITROS mobile demonstration unit.
• Develop relationships with key laboratory medical staff including Chief Pathologists, Medical Directors and C-Level Hospital Administration members. From July 2008 to July 2011 (3 years 1 month) Account Executive @ • Responsible for 250+ account territory; providing technical assistance, training, demonstrations; & generating sales.
• Have a comprehensive working knowledge of IKON Office Solutions, processes, products & full-bodied solutions.
• Certified in all IKON Core equipment & software along with IKON’s Value Proposition.
• Fulfilled & accommodated all variables involved in the execution of timely sales cycles, i.e., customer account and customer management databases, pre-planned customer interactions, and quarterly reviews.
• Consistently exceeded sales goals & quotas of over $600,000 annually through effective use of consultative sales strategies. From February 2003 to July 2008 (5 years 6 months) Marketing Analyst @ • Responsible for coordinating commercial forecasts, providing liaison to the financial group, developing and maintaining global automotive market study database, maintaining global production cycle plans, conducting competitor analyses, and preparing competitive reports.
• Reformed excel driven global sales forecasting database by developing and implementing a server driven process using MS Access.
• Produced, edited, & published bi-annual company newsletter that enhanced corporate image and increased sales.
• Worked with business units in the design & standardization of corporate presentations that was utilized globally. From May 2001 to February 2003 (1 year 10 months) Sales and Marketing @ Employee Administration
• Responsible for tracking hourly employee discipline records, coordinating grievances, and preparing attendance reports to assure documentation of verbal negotiations & grievance communications.
Advertising & Sales Promotions Coordinator
• Responsible for coordinating race promotion requests for 5 GM Parts & 7 ACDelco regions, preparing & distributing information concerning NASCAR parts expenditures for race events, organizing and administering event marketing budgets, and processing invoices that sustained valuable vendor relationships.
Advertising & Sales Promotions Executive Assistant
• Responsible for creating special presentations that introduced marketing strategies to the V.P. & General Manager of GMSPO, developing a website that provided GM Parts Marketing Plan updates for Vehicle Sales, Service & Marketing field personnel, and providing technical assistance to department personnel. From January 1997 to May 2001 (4 years 5 months)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration; Management @ Northwood University From 1996 to 2001 Patricia Price is skilled in: Manufacturing, Sales Process, Sales Management, Cold Calling, Account Management, Selling, Competitive Analysis, Sales Operations, Business Development, Sales, Management, Team Building, Recruiting, Direct Sales, Product Launch