My background in science, data analytics, and practical sales experience help me to deliver a balanced approach to solving critical business challenges for my customers. I work alongside executives and security teams to help them understand their security environments and how Darktrace's Enterprise Immune System can help them detect the previously undetectable. See how our recursive mathematics
My background in science, data analytics, and practical sales experience help me to deliver a balanced approach to solving critical business challenges for my customers. I work alongside executives and security teams to help them understand their security environments and how Darktrace's Enterprise Immune System can help them detect the previously undetectable. See how our recursive mathematics and unsupervised machine learning is reshaping the cyber defense landscape.
Account Executive @ Darktrace is a rapidly-growing cyber security company with a fundamentally new approach to defending against advanced cyber-attacks, including APTs and insider threats. Darktrace’s Enterprise Immune System is based on mathematics and machine learning developed at the University of Cambridge, and detects subtle threats from within the network, in real time. Darktrace is led by intelligence experts from the UK and US government security agencies, and has over 100 customers and 11 global offices. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Sales Development @ • Responsible for outbound & inbound sales activities, including: cold calling, lead qualification, & lead nurturing
• Research potential leads to determine need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest
• Manage and overcome objections, respond to product inquiries
• Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential leads using SalesForce From April 2015 to October 2015 (7 months) Sales Associate @ • Assisted customers in product selection based on specified injury
• Fitted patients for braces and orthotics.
• Prepared and maintained physical inventory.
• Maintained daily finance records. From October 2013 to December 2013 (3 months) Vice President @ Since founding in 2011 Techibeats has grown into a premier blog, record label and production company. Central figure in achieving goals such as 80,000 monthly views, #1 release on Beatport, top 100 release on ITunes and multiple sold out events. Overseeing a team of 80 young professionals in social media marketing, brand management, event production, talent acquisition, and creating business leverage.
• Helped to manage and create daily content.
• Designed and implemented various digital marketing strategies.
• Responsible for new artist discovery as well as location scouting/event tracking
• Managed Los Angeles based promotion team From September 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 5 months) Intern @ • Shadowed several orthopedic surgeons in specialties including spine, hip, knee, neurology, and sports medicine.
• Assisted in the research and writing of a patient case study.
• Observed several surgical procedures and post-op visits. From May 2010 to August 2010 (4 months) Sales Associate @ • Marketed and sold Cutco brand kitchen cutlery to customers.
• Was responsible for obtaining new customers through referrals and keeping healthy contact with previous customers.
• Generated $10,000 in merchandise sales during employment. From August 2008 to November 2008 (4 months) Walnut Creek, California
Bachelor of Science (BS), Human Biology with emphasis in Applied Physiology @ University of Southern California From 2011 to 2013 University of Arizona From 2009 to 2010 Parker Ashley is skilled in: Healthcare, Orthopedic, Microsoft Excel, Sales, Health Education, Customer Service, Sports Medicine, Marketing, Public Speaking, Nutrition, Cpr Certified, Fitness, Spine, PowerPoint, Social Media
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension