Sr Brand Manager Core Business Development Western Europe @ PepsiCo
I'm an all round marketeer with lots of experience in the total marketing mix incl branding and ATL/BTL communication. My passion and strenghts are in the areas of strategic marketing and business. In these areas I bring added value in business and brand strategy, development vision, positioning, brand architecture, NPD's, platform thinking & advertising and execution. Besides
I'm an all round marketeer with lots of experience in the total marketing mix incl branding and ATL/BTL communication. My passion and strenghts are in the areas of strategic marketing and business. In these areas I bring added value in business and brand strategy, development vision, positioning, brand architecture, NPD's, platform thinking & advertising and execution. Besides I have (international) experience in building new business and increasing human and environmental sustainability.
Global Marketing Manager 8.6 & Bebon's @ Worldwide responsibility for Marketing brands 8.6 and Bebon's From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Global Marketing Manager 8.6 @ Worldwide responsibility for marketing of 8.6 beer brand.
* Lead development of strategic growth plan towards 2020.
* Relaunch of 8.6 brand by development new global positioning and consumer validated brand story
* Set up & execute innovation & renovation pipeline,
* Lead & select agency pitch for best advertising and design agency, lead development global communication and guidelines for local markets
*Development global annual operating plans and support local markets with local brand plans.
* Set up and lead 8.6 global brand team From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Sr Brand Manager Core Business Development Western Europe @ Responsible for harmonizing/creating synergies marketing activities on the Salty Snacks brands (Lay's, Doritos and local snacks brands) for 6 markets: NL/BE/FR/GER/AUS/Nordics. Team of 1 direct report.
* Leading multicountry NPD's, renovation and communication projects and work with Global team
* Leading vision, future growth strategy and NPD for Lay's Deep Ridged platform
* Leading business growth and increase marketshare for Pepsico with geographical expansion:
- launch of Lay's in Austrian market including set up team with local agencies
- development strategy, setting business priorities and leading the marketing activities in Nordics From December 2012 to November 2014 (2 years) Senior Brand Manager Lay's Core & New Business @ Responsible for Lay's Core The Netherlands incl brand, geographical expansion and leading international projects for WER markets. Team of 3 direct reports
* Lead 3 year plan incl innovation pipeline and annual year plan
* Lead brand vision, key, positioning, architecture and communication platform for Lays
* Lead launch of NPD's and Lay's Renovations: price winning award for sodium reduction, removal of artificials
* Lead price winning launch of Lays Deep Ridged
* Lead growth market share in new business markets and initiated change way of working,
* Lead West Europe markets for international NPD's From November 2009 to November 2012 (3 years 1 month) Senior Brand Manager Duyvis @ Responsible for Duyvis Core (peanuts, coated & dips, OOH) and later also Treenuts for Benelux. Team of 5 direct reports.
* Lead 3-year strategy plan (incl innovation pipeline) for retail and OOH market
* Lead development Annual Operating Plan & implementation of 360 comm campaigns incl ATL/BTL
* Lead launch of NPD's From November 2007 to November 2009 (2 years 1 month) Senior Brand Manager Dommelsch & Perfect Draft @ Responsible for development vision, strategy & repositioning Dommelsch, lead marketing plan, NPD's and activation on Dommelsch (incl partnership with Dommelsch Live38/Radio 538) and Perfect Draft From January 2007 to November 2007 (11 months) Senior Brand Manager Chocomel @ Development marketing plans, innovation calender From September 2006 to January 2007 (5 months) Senior Brand Manager Slankie @ Development brand positioning & strategy, brand stretch, marketing plan From May 2006 to August 2006 (4 months) Brand Manager Appelsientje @ From September 2004 to April 2006 (1 year 8 months) Jr Brand Manager Chocomel/Cecemel @ launch of Chocomel Hot in OOH channel From August 2003 to August 2004 (1 year 1 month) Jr Brand Manager Taksi @ brand responsibility incl development & execution marketing plans for retail/OOH, launch NPD's From January 2002 to July 2003 (1 year 7 months) Jr Brand Manager Appelsientje @ From September 2000 to December 2001 (1 year 4 months)
Nima C, Marketing/Marketing Management, General @ SRM From 2006 to 2007 Master's degree, Business Administration and Management, General, Master in Strategy Management @ Erasmus University Rotterdam From 1994 to 2000 Pamela Slettenaar is skilled in: Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Business Strategy, Marketing Management, Marketing Communications, New Business Development, Brand Development, Brand Management, Brand Architecture, Brand Equity, Brand Activation, FMCG, Food, Portfolio Management, Product Innovation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension