Enterprise Account Executive- Major Accounts/Large Enterprise @
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration @
Arizona State University - W. P. Carey School of Business
MBA graduate with 10+ years of sales experience in a quota carrying role. Main focus is in the technology industry with a concentration in management, sales development, and leadership where interacting with C-level executives is a primary function. Top performing producer while employed in consultative sales in the software and education industry, achieving new company records while
MBA graduate with 10+ years of sales experience in a quota carrying role. Main focus is in the technology industry with a concentration in management, sales development, and leadership where interacting with C-level executives is a primary function. Top performing producer while employed in consultative sales in the software and education industry, achieving new company records while maintaining leadership role in the development of new team members. In addition there is supply chain experience directly managing over $500 million in consumer healthcare as well as having delivered a new metric that measured and improved product fulfillment within operations. In all cases focused on achieving sales quota, building and sustaining long term partnerships, and development of team members while maintaining quality of product and ensuring cross functional team support across all levels of the organization.
Specialties: Sales, Negotiations, Consulting, Project Management, Leadership
Account Executive (Customer Base) @ - Actively engaged with Workday's customer base across multiple industries in the bay area.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in customers' organization's in assessing and strategizing around proper deployment and go to market strategy of Workday footprint to ensure customer success.
- Provide all necessary information in the form of discovery and demo to Workday customers with the goal of helping them achieve synergy and allowing them to run simpler with Workday HCM. From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Account Executive- General Business West @ - Completed 2014 at 212% of quota having generated over $2.8M of revenue
- Achieved 159% to quota during first year; generated over $1.5M of revenue in 9 months of 2012.
- Interacted with executive level management among various corporations providing IT and software solutions to business infrastructure.
- Managed small/medium enterprise accounts up to $1 billion in revenue and created opportunities within SAP's install based customers and new accounts.
- Created, built, and nurtured customer relationships in addition to creating demand generation.
- Acted as single point of contact for partner-led sales activities.
- Executed effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts.
- Worked with Success Factors counterparts in creating a custom strategy that allows our customers to create synergies and greater efficiencies throughout their organization. From March 2012 to March 2015 (3 years 1 month) Project Associate @ · Coached and developed national admissions representatives in compliance and curriculum; best business practices; coordinated with them throughout all stages of development to ensure proper training and knowledge.
· Created Admissions Representative Leadership Development Plan which outlined a specific course of action and career path for new hires wanting to seek a career in management.
· Established and developed internal partnerships with upper level management in measuring compliance gaps and developed trainings to coach and correct any infractions according to Department of Education regulations.
- Trained new Admissions Representatives on how to manage start rate and persistence of students enrolled in Associates and Bachelors of Science programs at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh-Online Division.
· Mentored Admissions Representatives on the interview process and how to qualify and assist students with the entire admissions process leading up to acceptance and enrollment into a degree program.
· Achieved 128% of plan for the first academic year; 367% to plan assisting 11 students on a plan of 3 generating over $700K of revenue during the first year. From January 2009 to December 2011 (3 years) Business Analytics Intern @ · Successfully established, developed, and managed daily reporting metric for Consumer Healthcare Products to measure product fulfillment
with suppliers and manufactures across all supply chain operating groups.
· Partnered with the senior leadership of multiple internal business units at the executive level during SAP implementation.
· Delegated leader and mentor to 40 other interns operating in cross-functional roles assisting with project management, time management, and prioritization with allotted projects. From June 2007 to July 2007 (2 months) Beauty Care & Oral Care Supply Chain Planner Co-op @ · Reported daily case fill rate for consumer healthcare products in skin, baby, oral, and wound care across multiple departments leading to
streamlined, transparent data to senior level management with goal of operating at Sigma Six.
· $500 million per year product management of Listerine as a result of Pfizer integration.
· Managed, planned and forecasted for all skin care and oral care products at a national level.
· Analyzed inventory levels of safety stock at national distribution centers and reallocated inventory based off of market demand and trend.
· Performed financial vs. consensus forecast (gap) analysis on healthcare products on a quarterly basis.
· Experience with SAP and Ariba as a tool in managing and ordering inventory. From January 2007 to July 2007 (7 months) Sales Executive @ - Achieved 150%+ to annual quota From August 2005 to December 2006 (1 year 5 months) Financial Analyst Intern @ · Performed Client Management Assessment on current investments using Bloomberg software/terminals and made recommendations to Senior Wealth Management Analysts based off current economic trends. From January 2006 to May 2006 (5 months) Senior Sales Representative @ - Achieved 120% of annual quota From May 2004 to August 2005 (1 year 4 months) Sales Consultant @ - Achieved 225% annual quota
- Winners Circle (2 years) From December 2000 to May 2004 (3 years 6 months)
Master of Business Administration, MBA, Management @ Argosy University Chicago From 2009 to 2011 Bachelor of Science, Business Administration @ Arizona State University - W. P. Carey School of Business From 2002 to 2008 Woodbridge High School Omar Zein☁️ is skilled in: SAP, Ariba, Negotiation, Educational Consulting, Forecasting, Inventory Management, Compliance, SuccessFactors, Afaria, CRM, SAP ERP, Quarterly Reporting, Pipeline Generation, Account Management, Enterprise Relationship Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension