Bachelor degree, Mechanical Engineering and Production Technology @
HAMK University of Applied Sciences
I am Passionate in taking on new challenges and learning opportunities, equipped with analytical thinking, striving for solutions and out-of-box thinking. I am motivated, dedicated, and responsible in producing excellent results. A people person looking to work in multi-cultural environments. I strive for continuous learning and personal growth and want to grow with a company focusing on
I am Passionate in taking on new challenges and learning opportunities, equipped with analytical thinking, striving for solutions and out-of-box thinking. I am motivated, dedicated, and responsible in producing excellent results. A people person looking to work in multi-cultural environments. I strive for continuous learning and personal growth and want to grow with a company focusing on sustainable development.
Student in Advanced Manufucturing @ • Industry-relevant manufacturing technology and systems.
• Manufacturing automation
• production techniques and micro/nano-manufacturin From September 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Metrology Engineer @ o Lead metrology based activities and projects as a support for the site and project teams.
o Define and develop metrology methods and test fixtures design / development and qualification including documenting, co-ordinating and translating concept ideas / sketches and designs into a robust solution, implementation and system qualification.
o Manage programming of metrology and test equipment for new parts program development, process improvement and production support including issues and breakdowns.
o Part program and data file system administration to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance and control in line with internal procedures.
o Provide coaching and training support for metrology and testing equipment and activities on site.
o Communicate and provide regular and accurate up to date work planning and reporting for metrology jobs and activities on related projects.
o Demonstrate strong and clear accountability / responsibility for successful and timely completion of designated tasks.
o Perform regular metrology and test system reviews to ensure systems are appropriately maintained and have interchange-ability (correlation) between similar equipment used on and where applicable off site, including parts programs.
o To maintain awareness of relevant new technologies and their application for advancing metrology services.
o Provide metrology and materials technical support including routine metrology and materials test support, data entry and analysis.
o Represent engineering services for metrology when requested at project and production meetings.
o Provide support for polymer materials development, testing and assessment of findings.
o Ensure compliance with BD quality policies, cGMP, procedures, and practices through appropriate communication, training, and education of sound quality assurance principle.
o Ensures all activities, equipment and facilities comply with site cGMP, health, safety and environmental policies. From December 2014 to May 2015 (6 months) Swindon, United KingdomCMM Programmer (Zeiss-Calypso) @ • Quality measurement assurance of engineering drawings and dimensions.
• Operation of Zeiss Contura Coordinate measurement machine.
• Online and offline programming using Calypso software.
• Engineering drawing inspection for General dimensioning and tolerance. From February 2014 to May 2014 (4 months) Glasgow, United KingdomDesign Engineer @ •Analysis of products strength and weaknesses.
•Increase productivity with reduction in cost
•Making new designing solutions using Solidworks From May 2013 to July 2013 (3 months) Belo Horizonte Area, BrazilMy own Designs with Solidworks , Autocad, with keyshot renderer @ These designs have been done based on requests , all of them have been calculated using different methods for example:(FEM , CFD ) . some of them are just are just a regular designs but for some that holds an industrial solutions I have not included in the attachments due to confidentiality. From January 2010 to June 2013 (3 years 6 months) Apprentice at workshop @ • Checking the layout of the workshop and it´s dimensions.
• Dissemble CNC machines and construction equipment.
• Reassemble equipment and checking out it´s dimensions to place it at different areas of the workshop.
• Managing teams and making work plans. From June 2011 to July 2011 (2 months) CMM Programmer (Mitutoyo-Mcosmos) @ • Making 3D measurements using the coordinate measurement machine (CMM) Mitutoyo Euro-C 776 APEX.
• Research making measurements more efficient by the help of loops measurement.
• Using Mitutoyo Cosmos software in conjunction with the CMM.
• Making 3D designs out of the CMM. From December 2010 to July 2011 (8 months) Automation Engineer (Pneumatic/Hydraulic) systems @ • PLC programming using Step7,Fluidsim (Pneumatic and Hydraulic) software.
• Solving sequencing problems for cylinders and apply it in practice.
• Programming Festo Fluidsim.
• Programming and operating Festo mini-station From September 2010 to May 2011 (9 months)
Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering @ University of Strathclyde From 2013 to 2014 Bachelor degree, Mechanical Engineering and Production Technology @ HAMK University of Applied Sciences From 2010 to 2013 Omar Koryakin is skilled in: Solidworks, AutoCAD, CAD/CAM, Photoshop, PLC Programming, Product Design, CFD, COSMOS, ANSYS, MathCAD, Team Leadership, PTC Pro/Engineer, Finite Element Analysis, Catia, English
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension