Dynamic marketing professional with comprehensive experience in demand generation, integrated marketing campaigns, product marketing, internal communications, social media strategy, event marketing and trade show management. Change agent and collaborative team player constantly recognized for producing results. Characterized as dynamic, creative, passionate about learning and undertaking new projects with a great ability to solve problems and identify opportunities.
Dynamic marketing professional with comprehensive experience in demand generation, integrated marketing campaigns, product marketing, internal communications, social media strategy, event marketing and trade show management. Change agent and collaborative team player constantly recognized for producing results. Characterized as dynamic, creative, passionate about learning and undertaking new projects with a great ability to solve problems and identify opportunities. International traveler, bilingual in Spanish and English with dual citizenship in The United States and Costa Rica.
Specialties: Project Management, Social Media Strategy, Trade Show/Events Planning, Client Service, Budget Management, Brand Management, Strategic Planning, Demand Generation, CRM, Graphic Design, Annual Report Design, Internal Communications, Product Marketing, Vendor Supervision
Marketing Manager, Demand Generation, Enterprise Solutions @ Successfully design, execute and manage multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns to support business objectives and revenue goals for Enterprise Solutions.
-Collaborate with key channels (e.g. social, web, events) to ensure integrated, synergistic plans are designed and executed.
-Understand target market and buyer personas and cycle to create lead acquisition, lead nurturing, and loyalty and retention programs.
-Develop nurture streams and launch new scoring models through Silverpop and Salesforce to run lead nurture campaigns and then ensure sales follow up and tracking.
-Align with sales to drive ABM campaigns and with marketing operations for results tracking and forecasting.
-Special assignment - Building the trade show strategy for our largest events with senior management From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Manager, Event Marketing, Marketing Global Services @ Develop event marketing strategies to meet business goals and objectives across lines of business. Execute events and trade shows to meet sales objectives, senior management initiatives, launch products and brand messaging with multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Work with different service lines to develop strategy and coordinate multichannel campaigns through social media, creative graphics and content, internet marketing and PR for pre, during and post-show marketing campaigns for events as well as secure sponsorships and speaking spots to meet business objectives.
- Manage, plan and travel to over 50 national and international trade shows and events annually including all logistics, customer experience management, sponsorships, booth installation/break-down/staffing, speaker hiring/ management, creative design, hospitality and budget management.
- Expert in contract negotiation, budget and vendor management, and venue selection.
- Experienced in working with VIPs and C-level executives. Organized and implemented multiple VIP events, internal sales kickoffs, town halls, internal award programs.
- Constantly researching up-to date innovations for events and trade shows. Involved in optimization projects to improve nurture streams, ROI tracking, project reporting and event selection process.
- Improve results of lead generation and sales at events through the creation and implementation of a new educational sales webinar and a sales incentive program.
- Primary lead for Graph Expo 2011, 2012 and Print 2013, largest industry trade show ($750,000 budget). Account manager to multiple lines of business to develop product messaging, in booth strategy, floor logistics and sponsorships and plan customer event at show.
- Assisted in the creation and implementation of a new department – Marketing Global Services. Manage the implementation of new project management software and manage the financial process for the service line - over $4 million a year. From February 2010 to December 2013 (3 years 11 months) Marketing Specialist, Internal Communications and MarCom @ Manage several key internal communications and brand initiatives which support the Pitney Bowes brand and values.
- Created CenterStage, a global initiative that creates awareness and shares knowledge about PB business units through white papers, case studies, products and testimonials on the company Intranet.
- Designed new global “What We Do” initiative for managers on the Intranet which provides resources for managers to access information about customer messages, values, business units and brand templates and was translated in 15 languages.
- Managed entire creative and production process for 2008 and 2009 annual report including vendor management, and photo shoots. Saved over $200,000 over two years by identifying cost savings in photography, vendor management and printing. The 2009 Annual Report won 11 awards including unprecedented Silver Medal in the Most Creative category.
- Worked on marketing team to roll out first global launch of the companies’ customer message and brand. Worked on designing posters, FAQs, employee communications and a video in 15 languages.
- Created product collateral for different lines of business, assisted in copy writing, agency management and creative.
- Worked through several brand acquisitions. Created brand guidelines, worked on new acquisition brand rollouts. From June 2006 to January 2010 (3 years 8 months) Marketing Manager @ Supported and promoted Princeton Review brand through promotional events, direct mail and customer visits working directly with Executive Director.
- Executed marketing and business development plan which increased revenue and expanded into seven new markets.
- Designed and planned free SAT test event, coordinated logistics, scheduled proctors, and handled all marketing and promotion which attracted over 500 students in 15 locations.
- Created postcard marketing campaign, designed the postcard, mailed them and followed up with customers.
- Promoted Princeton Review brand through in-person visits to over 100 schools in New York and Connecticut. Singlehandedly handled registration and customer service issues. From January 2004 to April 2006 (2 years 4 months)
MBA, Marketing @ The University of Connecticut School of Business From 2007 to 2010 BBA, Marketing @ Pace University From 1999 to 2003 Olivia Skiffington is skilled in: Demand Generation, Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Trade Shows, Social Media Marketing, Management, Brand Development, Strategy, Brand Management, Strategic Planning, Internal Communications, Direct Marketing