Regional Sales Manager, UK New Business, Major Accounts @ ADP
VP of Sales, Small Business Services, Philadelphia @ ADP
BS, Business and French @
Florida Atlantic University
An innovative, disciplined Sales Leadership Professional with over 17 years experience working within a wide variety of offices, business units and countries. Self motivated, competent and committed to establishing/improving the sales culture and performance within international business units. An enthusiastic individual who is both accustomed and comfortable with working to deadlines, whilst achieving key targets through the
An innovative, disciplined Sales Leadership Professional with over 17 years experience working within a wide variety of offices, business units and countries. Self motivated, competent and committed to establishing/improving the sales culture and performance within international business units. An enthusiastic individual who is both accustomed and comfortable with working to deadlines, whilst achieving key targets through the effective organisation, motivation and development of people.
• Expert in sales development leveraging strategy, innovation and tenacity.
• Excellent analytical skills, ability to translate complex data into useful business information.
• Adaptable, results driven with a track record of international sales excellence.
• Experience in developing process improvement, delivering change and creating business efficiencies.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal to a wide range of business stakeholders.
• Commercially minded, experienced in delivering “fit for purpose” business solutions.
Division Vice President, Netherlands Sales @ From June 2015 to Present (5 months) Rotterdam Area, NetherlandsRegional Sales Manager, UK New Business, Major Accounts @ Led 5 sales teams focused on success through collaboration, talent development, empowerment and career path progression.
• Assuming overall responsibility for recruitment and development of sales teams in line with business objectives across the UK.
• Developing UK sales strategy and delivering the vision bringing 5 sales teams into one cohesive unit, working from the same processes and procedures.
• Implementing cross selling strategy with “streamline”, ensuring district managers were up skilled and could effectively create pipeline.
• Setting and monitoring KPI's for the UK new business team.
• Implemented champion and mentoring programs, taking district managers through to leadership.
• Led the UK New Business, Major Accounts teams to achieve 26% and 11% Growth YOY back to back. From June 2012 to June 2015 (3 years 1 month) London, United KingdomVP of Sales, Small Business Services, Philadelphia @ Responsible for re-shaping a region with perennial high turnover and shifting the leadership team to a development focused organization. My role was similar to above however within the small business team. From October 2010 to May 2012 (1 year 8 months) Sales Manager @ Responsible for the development and turn around of a under-performing team, identifying existing talent, recruiting new staff and developing a new sales culture.
• FY ’10, Q4 Finish of 154%
• FY’11, Q1 Finish of 253% (Sold annual quota by end of Q1) From July 2009 to September 2010 (1 year 3 months) Vice President of Sales @ Responsible for staffing, managing and motivating two New Jersey Sales Regions to obtain a 6.1 million dollar quota in a fast paced, high energy environment. From April 2008 to June 2009 (1 year 3 months) Senior Director, Field Leadership Development @ Designed and implemented a talent development plan to: source for leaders, upskill the sales managers, promote career path within ADP, measure continuing education for the sales leaders and improve our District Manager selection process.
• MyCareer/Sales EDGE launch in SBS was chosen as a global case study due to its strong results.
• First year turnover decreased from 45% to 39%.
• 2700 hours logged for Continuing Education.
• Decreased sales manager vacancy from 13% to 1.5%.
• Graduated 68 associates from the Pre-Sales Manager Program.
• Increased female population in Pre-Sales Manager program from 15% - 40%. From 2007 to April 2008 (1 year) Corporate Field Training Executive @ Oversaw the on-boarding, training and development of new associates. Focused on increasing associate retention, productivity and career path within the area.
• Increased Associate Retention by 18%
• Increased Sales Manager Retention by 12% From 2005 to 2007 (2 years) Sales Director @ From 2003 to 2004 (1 year) Sales Manager @ From 2001 to 2003 (2 years)
MBA, Concentration in Leadership @ Drexel University From 2002 to 2004 BS, Business and French @ Florida Atlantic University From 1993 to 1997 Nicole Bello is skilled in: Payroll, Sales, Leadership, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Team Building, Coaching, HRIS, Cold Calling, Salesforce.com, Employee Benefits, Sales Process, Benefits Administration, PEO, Recruiting, Account Management, Human Resources, Miller Heiman, Sales Operations, Development of Sales, Analytical Skills, Driven By Results, Recruitment Training, Sales Management, KPI implementation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension