A strategic and creative marketing professional with innate talent for the creation, development and execution of marketing and sales strategies to help increase brand equity and revenue growth. Executive MBA in Sports Management specialized in Marketing and Communications and bilingual in Spanish and English. Adept in identifying new opportunities for company, brand, and revenue growth with
A strategic and creative marketing professional with innate talent for the creation, development and execution of marketing and sales strategies to help increase brand equity and revenue growth. Executive MBA in Sports Management specialized in Marketing and Communications and bilingual in Spanish and English. Adept in identifying new opportunities for company, brand, and revenue growth with outstanding leadership skills. Extensive experience in event marketing, brand management, new business initiatives, and local consumer marketing.
Specialties: Hispanic Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Grassroots Marketing, Partnership Marketing, Event management, Community Relations, Project Management, Budgeting, Team Building and Training.
Co-Owner and President @ - Create all platforms for business development
- Sponsorship revenue
- Establish new partnerships with community leaders, soccer leagues, cultural associations, and more
- Hiring Academy Soccer Coaches
- Player recruitment
- Partnerships with professional soccer clubs From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) 190 civic cir suite #120 lewisville, tx 75067Strategic Marketing Director @ Promo talent, event marketing, grassroots marketing, sports marketing consulting, local amateur soccer leagues representative, sponsorship support, and VIP packages to Spain in Sports and Cultural events. From August 2010 to Present (5 years 5 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaSr. Partnership Marketing Coordinator @ • Developed and executed new business and marketing strategies to reach the inner Dallas and Hispanic markets, ultimately earning FC Dallas new revenue for 3 company departments; sponsorships, tickets sales, and merchandise.
• Achieved and exceeded the booking and completion of marketing events in less than a year. The newly developed marketing initiative executed 65 local marketing events in the DFW area.
• Managed and trained a marketing team on brand building and sales tactics to properly represent FC Dallas in the DFW area.
• Established more than 30 new partnership relationships that included local amateur sport associations, cultural associations, community events, community leaders, and more.
• Added new sponsorship deals to the FC Dallas grassroots program, in other words, earned the grassroots marketing initiative a 55% growth in revenue dollars for 2012.
Sales and Marketing Team Highlights at FC Dallas
• 300% increase in season tickets
• 30% increase in stadium attendance
• 60% increase in merchandise and concessions sales
• 100% increase in social media presence
• 28% increase in corporate partners From April 2011 to July 2012 (1 year 4 months) Health and Fitness Project Manager @ - Planned, implemented and coordinated a health, fitness and nutrition initiative in the Bachman Lake community of NW Dallas.
- Program reached a total of 128 Dallas families, positively impacting directly the lives of 268 children of ages 4-15.
- Scheduling and coordinating health and fitness meetings, events, interviews and appointments to benefit families.
- Function as the agency health and fitness liaison in the community.
- Lead recruitment and coordination of a team of trainers and volunteers. From January 2011 to October 2011 (10 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaCommercial Department Responsible @ - Assisting in all commercial activities during the tournament, including press conferences, player appearances, tennis court signage, and welcoming VIP guests.
- Ensuring that the sponsors, collaborators, and suppliers were following the contract agreements. From May 2010 to May 2010 (1 month) Madrid Area, SpainSupport to UEFA/T.E.A.M. at Champions League Final Festival, Madrid 2010 @ - Overseeing the various sponsor and team activation booths in the UCL 2010 Festival in the Madrid FINAL 2010.
- Ensure the fluidity and excellence of the festival.
-Support UEFA officials when needed. From May 2010 to May 2010 (1 month) Madrid Area, SpainTeam Coordinator @ - Coordinator for Manchester City FC and Atletico de Madrid CF during their participation in Comunidad de Madrid U-18 club World Cup. From May 2010 to May 2010 (1 month) Madrid Area, Spain
MBA, Sports Administration @ Real Madrid University Studies From 2009 to 2010 Bachelor's, Business Administration & Spanish @ Austin College From 2004 to 2008 Bachelor's degree, Business Administration & Spanish @ Universidad Nacional From 2006 to 2006 Nicolas Ayala is skilled in: Event Management, Budgeting, Team Building, Mobile Marketing, Hispanic Marketing, Grassroots Marketing, Grassroots Development, Marketing, Nonprofits, Fundraising, Sales, Budgets, Advertising, Sports, Social Networking