Bachelors of Art, Cultural Anthropology, Education @
University of California, Santa Cruz
Molina Healthcare, a FORTUNE 500, multi-state health care organization, arranges for the delivery of health care services and offers health information management solutions to over five million individuals and families. Molina Healthcare's mission is to provide quality health services to financially vulnerable families and individuals who receive their care through Medicaid, Medicare and other government-funded programs in
Molina Healthcare, a FORTUNE 500, multi-state health care organization, arranges for the delivery of health care services and offers health information management solutions to over five million individuals and families. Molina Healthcare's mission is to provide quality health services to financially vulnerable families and individuals who receive their care through Medicaid, Medicare and other government-funded programs in fifteen states. Molina Healthcare has health plans, medical clinics and a health information management solution. No other organization of its kind does all three.
A native Californian born and raised in Redondo Beach, I have lived abroad in Costa Rica and Israel and have a Masters degree in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution. With excellent communication skills and recruiting experience, I find top talent for Molina Healthcare's IT Department. Please reach out to me if you are interested in joining the Molina family.
Senior Corporate Technical Recruiter @ • Develop and maintain strong working relationships with leaders, hiring managers and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Leverage online recruiting resources, identify, and recruit the very best candidates.
• Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organization to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
• Prepare candidates for interviewing with Molina and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
• Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers and interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
• Visit all hiring-manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and employ that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
• Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
• Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
• Write complete and detailed search assignments, ensuring an understanding of the job duties, responsibilities, and business requirements. From December 2015 to Present (1 month) Technical Recruiter @ - Source, identify and recruit qualified IT professionals (Software Developers, System Engineers/Administrators, Network Engineers/Administrators, Web Designers/Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, IT Managers/Directors, Solutions Consultants and Architects) in the Los Angeles and Orange County markets
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System and recruiting resources and tools such as Social Media websites and job boards like LinkedIn, Twitter, Dice, Monster, Indeed, The Ladders, X-Raying google and LinkedIn, Github, BullHorn Reach, ZipRecruiter and advanced Boolean techniques
- Establish and maintain lasting professional relationships with qualified candidates, current contractors, direct placement employees, and clients
- Assist candidates through entire process from resume reformatting to interviewing, to offer stage
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms of employment with candidates
- Maintain industry knowledge and a high level of understanding of IT languages, hardware, and software tools within infrastructure, applications, and telecommunications fields From February 2015 to November 2015 (10 months) National Recruiter @ - Develop recruiting strategies to source, identify and recruit qualified candidates while determining and understanding client customers’ staffing requirements; process high volume inbound/outbound calls, provide superior customer service, build and maintain working relationships with account managers and client companies across the country
- Accurately document recruiting process through candidate tracking management system; data entry, toggle multiple screens
- Manage and oversee current contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement employees; full life cycle recruiting From July 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 7 months) Life Coach/Caregiver @ - Developed and implemented targeted personal therapy such as: in-class shadowing, volunteer work, a diet and exercise program, socialization and aided in employment assistance in conjunction with the CA Department of Rehabilitation
- Interfaced and coordinated schedules with doctors and other health care professionals From May 2011 to June 2013 (2 years 2 months) Marketing and Public Relations Intern @ - Attended and participated in networking meetings and events through the Torrance Chamber of Commerce and South Bay BNI
- Conducted field, as well as in-house marketing and public relations activities
- Presented sales presentations to prospective clients From December 2011 to May 2012 (6 months) Lifeguard/Camp Counselor @ - Lifeguarded and taught swim lessons for up to 100 children a day from the ages of 7 to 14, as well as supervised and cared for a bunk of up to 13 children at a time - for two months the summer of 2004 and for winter weekend camps up until 2010 From June 2004 to March 2010 (5 years 10 months) Student Leader - Hillel Intern @ - Marketed, developed and distributed event fliers, information and educational materials for the students and the community
- Arranged, organized and facilitated community dinners and other social events From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Lifeguard and Swim Instructor @ - Marketed and provided basic and advanced individual and group swim lessons, and worked as a lifeguard, throughout the South Bay; both privately and through the city of Redondo Beach and RBUSD
- CPR, Professional Rescuer, AED & Water Safety Instructor Certified From 2005 to 2010 (5 years)
Masters of Art, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, Magna Cum Laude, 3.967 @ California State University-Dominguez Hills From 2011 to 2013 Bachelors of Art, Cultural Anthropology, Education @ University of California, Santa Cruz From 2008 to 2010 AA, AS, General Education @ El Camino College From 2005 to 2008 High School Diploma @ Redondo Union High School From 2001 to 2005 Nicolas Andres Lippa is skilled in: Leadership, Public Relations, Marketing, Social Networking, Recruiting, Management, Public Speaking, Customer Service, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Conflict Resolution, Time Management, Fundraising, Microsoft Excel, Nonprofits