Illustrious entrepreneur with exceptional ability to analyze and articulate. As a Sponsorship Executive I perform market research and communicate industry relevant issues to C-suite, business development, marketing, sales, and operational executives across a variety of sectors. Demonstrating a professional demeanor, I am motivated by money, recognition and success; and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and
Illustrious entrepreneur with exceptional ability to analyze and articulate. As a Sponsorship Executive I perform market research and communicate industry relevant issues to C-suite, business development, marketing, sales, and operational executives across a variety of sectors. Demonstrating a professional demeanor, I am motivated by money, recognition and success; and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team.
"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work." - Vince Lombardi
Sponsorship Sales Manager @ LSE Large Scale Events portfolio of conferences and expos From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Sponsorship Sales Executive @ • Demonstrate strong comprehension and sales skills, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling. Attend events to ensure smooth operations.
• Help companies (ranging from Fortune 100, to Global 2000 and start-ups) reach their business development objectives by understanding their challenges, objectives and strategy within the marketplace.
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC's large scale conferences are market leading “must attend” events for their respective industries.
IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, and Sydney. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences.
IQPC's values and culture are based on an entrepreneurial edge, leading research, and a passion for excellence. Our delegates, sponsors and partners come from the world’s most influential businesses, and our authoritative service enable them to tap into leading edge concepts, networks and tools to make their businesses more successful. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Student Fundraiser @ • Served as college ambassador in charge of informing alumni to financially support the Annual Fund while remaining positive and displaying excellent negotiation and communication skills in a sometimes challenging environment.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and showed positive interpersonal skills while working well in a team environment. From August 2013 to May 2014 (10 months) Financial Director @ • Oversaw the budget while reporting directly to the Student Association's VP of Finance
• Worked in tandem with the publishers to ensure timely print cycles and distribution
• Organized, recruited, and wrote articles on sports and media From January 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 5 months) Communications Assistant @ • Formulated press lists for city advocacy groups (environment, housing, transportation) and conducted media outreach.
• Met goals given by staff: door knocks, phone calls, petitions, research, advancing events, training new volunteers etc. From March 2013 to September 2013 (7 months) Production Intern @ • Administrative duties included: checking voice-mails and emails, welcoming guests, managing supplies, running errands.
• Went on local shoots with crew, learned physical aspects of setting up including lighting, formatting, audio, and prompt. From May 2013 to August 2013 (4 months)
Bachelor's, Sociology @ Binghamton University From 2010 to 2014 St. Francis Preparatory School Nick Kumelowski is skilled in: Social Media, Editing, Research, Social Networking, Public Speaking, PowerPoint, Leadership, Microsoft Excel, Event Management, Press Releases, Volunteering, Management, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Marketing, Writing, Vendor Contracts
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension