Sourcing Specialist @ Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. The company's significant investments in differentiated data, its expertise in advanced
Sourcing Specialist @ Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. The company's significant investments in differentiated data, its expertise in advanced analytics to explore and develop new multi-source data solutions, and its leading-edge proprietary technology enable it to create and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. From March 2015 to Present (8 months) Boston, MASourcing Specialist @ Seven Step Recruiting is an innovative recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) company, helping businesses meet high-volume, high-complexity hiring needs. We deliver recruitment results simply and effectively, with an emphasis on teamwork, measurement, and accountability in every step of the recruitment process.
Seven Step is part of the Motion Recruitment Partners family of innovative recruitment companies. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Boston, MASourcing Specialist @ Smile Brands Group Inc. is the largest provider of support services to general and multi-specialty dental groups in the United States based on number of dental offices. At the Smile Brands family: Bright Now! Dental, Monarch Dental and Castle Dental, we applaud the strength and integrity of our most valuable resources — dentists and employees! Our approach offers significant advantages to both dentists and patients.
Come join the team and share in the success. From December 2014 to March 2015 (4 months) Sourcing Specialist @ If you’re interested in working for a bank that’s changing banking, then I’m interested in talking to you! As a member of Huntington’s Talent Acquisition team, I am searching for enthusiastic, customer-oriented sales colleagues to be part of our retail in-store branch teams. Huntington has committed to opening more than 100 branches in Giant Eagle stores over the next 5 years. These branches offer full service convenience for our customers, allowing them to do all of their banking while they shop. And we’re looking for colleagues who are sales and service-oriented to help us grow. We currently have in store branches in Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Columbus and West Virginia. We offer flexible schedules with day, evening and weekend hours available. We offer a solid base salary as well as an incentive plan, through which colleagues could earn up to an additional 20% of their annual salary. We encourage growth and promotion from within. So if you’re an enthusiastic, results-driven individual who is interested in connecting with the members of your community and helping to make their money work harder, then we’d like to meet you. From September 2014 to November 2014 (3 months) Boston, MAIntern @ • Drafted pitches, press releases, media advisories and fact sheets for a variety of health and wellness clients
• Completed in-depth research using the Internet and Cision to determine appropriate, targeted outlets for client pitches
• Managed administrative duties including answering phones, filing, scanning and editing media hits in Photoshop From June 2014 to July 2014 (2 months) Boston, MASocial Media Correspondent @ • Updated the Department’s Twitter feed, Facebook page, event webpage and blog with upcoming University events and recent alumni news From September 2012 to May 2014 (1 year 9 months) Bristol, RIAdmissions Ambassador @ • Conducted campus tours, trained new tour guides
• Spoke with prospective students and families, ran Accepted Student Days and Open Houses
• Filed applications, organized Admission paperwork From February 2011 to May 2014 (3 years 4 months) Bristol, RIIntern @ • Interviewed, investigated and reported on the daily happenings in the 5 boroughs of New York City
• Reported back to editors and photographers with updates and colorful, accurate quotes From June 2013 to August 2013 (3 months) New York CityCopy Editor @ • Edited text using the AP Stylebook verifying factual information and ensuring grammatical correctness From September 2012 to December 2012 (4 months) Bristol, RIStaff Reporter @ • Produced stories for the News and Features sections of the University-wide weekly publication, interviewing students, faculty, staff and administration, and researching topics of contemporary interest
• Reviewed format, style, and accuracy of text throughout the publication using the AP Stylebook
• Assisted editors, laid out sections, and mentored other staff writers From September 2010 to May 2012 (1 year 9 months) Bristol, RISales Associate @ • Monitored store assisting customers as needed
• Checked inventory, opened shipment
• Recovered damaged or stolen items From August 2009 to August 2010 (1 year 1 month) Stoneham, MA
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Journalism @ Roger Williams University From 2010 to 2014 Mass Communication/Media Studies @ Dublin City University From 2012 to 2013 Nicholle Buckley is skilled in: Blogging, Journalism, Facebook, Copy Editing, Social Networking, Press Releases, Photoshop, Interviews, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Publications, Public Relations, AP Style, Blogger, InDesign, Event Planning, Web Development, Editing, Writing, Twitter, Audacity, Wordpress, iPhoto, Social Media, Recruiting, Interv, Market Research, Boolean Searching, Avature, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition, SEO, Public Speaking
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension