Lead Software Engineer @ iCARS powered by Limos.com
Freelance Content Producer and Technical Director @ Ustream, Inc.
Newspaper Film Production @ Greater Niagara Newspapers
Cleveland Hill High School
In March 2010, I founded Tiny Mobile Inc., an iPhone, iPad and iOS mobile software development company. Since then, I've created and launched over 35 apps and games into the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store. To date, Tiny Mobile has garnered **over 10 million downloads** across the entire Tiny Mobile app portfolio. Additionally, I've
Founder | Director of Gaming @ • Creating, programming and producing games & apps from the initial conceptual phase all the way through to publishing and marketing.
• Designing the look and feel for our apps and games using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
• Strategic planning.
• App store SEO.
• Creating marketing collateral such as app icons, screenshots, press releases, demo videos and metadata. From April 2010 to Present (5 years 7 months) San RafaelFreelance Content Producer and Technical Director @ • Produce on-location live stream content for Ustream clients who needed production services.
• Technical Direction on multi-camera live stream productions.
• Camera Operator on live streaming productions.
• Operate LivePack® streaming backpack computer on remote location shoots.
• Coordinate with Ustream production services team to meet client needs. From April 2010 to 2012 (2 years) San Francisco Bay AreaDigital Media Manager, Assistant Editor @ • Designed and Implemented the P2 card workflow and archive for a bi-weekly hour long production.
• Prepped Final Cut Pro Projects and laid out multi-camera timeline.
• Created, documented and adjusted compression for video deliverables (h.264, flv, wmv, etc).
• Assisted in scan conversion for software demos / telestrator using Folsom Image Pro HD.
• Produced and integrated assets to create localized versions of shows.
• Handled all web video compression and upload duties ensuring the highest quality.
• Operated master record booth on shoot days. From August 2009 to April 2010 (9 months) Producer, Director, Editor and Host @ • Shot, edited, wrote, directed and hosted 2 weekly web shows featuring video game reviews.
• Conceptualized, created and produced episode template and graphics package.
• Coordinated production schedules and acted as a liaison to prospective sponsors. From January 2009 to January 2010 (1 year 1 month) Video Producer & Editor @ • Shot & edited a weekly web show featuring interviews with tech celebrities.
• Conceptualized & produced special effects and graphics to enhance episodes. From June 2008 to February 2009 (9 months) Color Editor, Production Artist @ • Colored Sunday and daily comics for worldwide distribution.
• Developed photoshop actions for special projects.
• Implemented non-traditional input devices to drastically increase productivity. From September 2006 to September 2008 (2 years 1 month) Buffalo/Niagara, New York AreaTechnical Co-Founder @ • Shot, edited, and published videos in accordance with each company's needs and/or budget.
• Developed, designed and implemented website.
• Conceptualized, created story boards and presented ads / ideas to prospective clients. From November 2005 to May 2008 (2 years 7 months) Newspaper Film Production @ • Coordinated film output for four daily newspapers and special sections.
• Made tonal adjustments and color separations with Adobe Photoshop. From September 2004 to June 2005 (10 months) Production Assistant / Personal Assistant @ • Assisted commercial director and executed P.A. duties while shooting on set. From November 2000 to February 2001 (4 months) Pre-Press Manager @ • Output film through image setter for weekly newspaper and other press runs.
• Made tonal adjustments and color separations with Photoshop.
• Designed and implemented pre-press workflow. From July 1999 to June 2000 (1 year)
Associate of Arts, Humanities @ Erie Community College From 1997 to 1999 Cleveland Hill High School Nicholas Iannone is skilled in: Objective-C, iOS, User Interface Design, iOS development, Game Design, Photoshop, Xcode, Mobile Applications, Video Games, 3D Printing, OS X, Macintosh Applications, iPhone, Game Development, After Effects, iOS programmer, Mobile Devices, Graphic Design, Video, Adobe Creative Suite, Digital Media, Lean Startup, Cocos2d, Video Editing, Final Cut Pro, Arduino, Lean Software..., User Experience, Android, Industrial Design, Unity, Video Production, Illustrator, Editing, Hardware Hacking, iPad Development, Coloring Comics, Makerbot, Autodesk Inventor, Unity3D, Inventor Fusion 360, Programming, Growth Hacking, Web Development, Ethical Hacking, Mac OS, Mac, Macintosh Hardware, IOT, Internet of Things