People & Culture Business Partner @ From September 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Melbourne Area, AustraliaHR Consultant @ Provided support to the Talent & Culture Director whilst the Talent & Culture Manager was on extended leave. From August 2014 to September 2014 (2 months) Melbourne Area, AustraliaHR Manager @ Responsible for establishing the HR agenda...
People & Culture Business Partner @ From September 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Melbourne Area, AustraliaHR Consultant @ Provided support to the Talent & Culture Director whilst the Talent & Culture Manager was on extended leave. From August 2014 to September 2014 (2 months) Melbourne Area, AustraliaHR Manager @ Responsible for establishing the HR agenda for a newly developed business in a dynamic, fast paced competitive digital market. This role includes providing advice and support to the APDM leadership team to assist them in achieving their business objectives. To do this a culture that supports the opportunity for coaching and empowering of Line Managers has been developed to build their people management capabilities. As a „subsidiary business‟ of Australia Post this adds an additional level of complexity to the HR agenda ensuring that leverage from the wider Enterprise is adopted when and where appropriate.
• Established the HR agenda for a dynamic, fast paced business that continues to establish itself in the digital communications arena.
• Coaching & supporting line managers to develop their people management capabilities.
• Streamlined the recruitment process & delivered a demanding recruitment agenda in order to ensure milestones of the programme are met.
• Contributed to the success of the programme through enhancing digital skill capability within the team.
• Made a significant contribution to driving efficiencies, resulting in cost reductions.
• Managed complex HR issues and provided appropriate HR advice to the wider APDM team across a complex employment profile. From April 2012 to July 2014 (2 years 4 months) Melbourne Area, AustraliaHR Manager @ HR Manager, Marks and Spencer’s, Wincanton / Retail, Enfield, UK
(March 2009 to Feb 2012)
Responsible for the overall operational HR strategy for one of Marks and Spencer‟s distribution centres in the South of England. As part of the site‟s leadership team I had a key role in supporting and driving the site‟s comprehensive change management programme, ensuring practical application to all site colleagues (circa 700 FTE made up of 42 different nationalities), whilst aligning to customers values and maintaining a positive union relationship.
• Established a proactive relationship with union on site and worked in collaboration to lead change
• Established & developed a HR team to support the business
• Developed & maintained new absence management policies & procedures.
• Developed & maintained a „people strategy‟ incorporating talent management, succession planning & performance management.
• Designed & managed a training strategy for the site (Training Budget responsibility of £30k annually).
• Designed & implemented a number of employee relation strategies (including pay negotiations and union engagement).
• Drove & delivered a communication strategy for the site to create a constructive, empowered site culture which drove operational benefits. From March 2009 to February 2012 (3 years) Enfield, United KingdomHR Manager @ HR Manager, Marks and Spencer’s, Retail, Enfield, UK
(Feb 2008 to March 2009)
Responsible for the operational HR strategy for one of Marks and Spencer's distribution centres in the South of England.
• Established a proactive relationship with union
• Developed & Managed a HR team
• Project managed TUPE from DHL to Wincanton
HR Business Partner, Functions (IS, Finance, & Business Development), Head Office
(July 2007 to Feb 2008)
Responsible for HR strategy for the functional teams (circa 300 FTE) with an additional responsibility across the UK for introducing a training and development agenda for the Finance Function (circa 1,000 FTE) and operational career management.
• Responsibility for Co-ordinating and leading the Finance Academy & Finance CPD agenda (Accredited by CIMA)
• Successfully supported the business development team with the HR submission in the tender process
• Embedded Corporate Social Responsibility into development programmes
HR Manager – Projects, Fashion & Home Division
(Jan 2006 to July 2007)
Assisted the Senior HR Leadership team to deliver the HR strategy across the division (circa 22,000 FTE) in a project support capacity.
• Enhanced a culture of sharing best practice among the HR community using IT solutions.
• Managed KPI‟s and service delivery of HR Shared Services to ensure all changes met the needs of the business.
• Implemented new policies & procedures in line with legislation to ensure proactive delivery of legal compliance.
• Provision of successful HR support on start ups, closures, TUPE‟s, corporate initiatives, change management programmes, all in a complex industrial environments.
• Successfully project managed the Harmonisation of Terms & Conditions, payroll migration and HR System (HR oracle) implementation.
• Co-ordinated talent management, across the division using the PDP process, Motiv8, succession planning and the learning centre. From January 2006 to March 2009 (3 years 3 months) Milton Keynes, United KingdomHR Officer @ HR Officer, Multi Contracts Exel PLC, Retail Division, Milton Keynes , UK
(June 2004 to June 2006)
Lead an efficient and effective HR Administration Service in a Shared Services Environment (supporting all HR Admin functions for circa 12,000 FTE‟s). Projects included interfaces with payroll for new contracts, large scale redundancy projects, pre-preparation for Oracle HRMS, management of the senior executive reward database (total remuneration package).
Following the introduction of a new grading system (Hay), successfully managed the annual salary review and bonus process, management of benefits and preparation of P11d information for Payroll, promotion of the new e-recruit system, and due diligence process for TUPE transfers (in and out). *P11d is the UK‟s „Benefits in kind tax submission‟
*TUPE - The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (SI 2006/246) are the United Kingdom's implementation of the European Union Business Transfers Directive.
Senior HR Administrator, Special Products, Exel PLC, Milton Keynes, UK
(April 2001 to June 2004)
Managed all aspects of HR administration, 3rd Party payroll processing & basic HR Advice to a high standard. Provided support to the HR Manager / HR Director and operational managers and introduced new HR processes and procedures with supporting Line Manager guidelines on all aspects of HR. Co-ordinated the graduate scheme for the division. From January 2001 to June 2006 (5 years 6 months) Milton Keynes, United KingdomChartered Institute of Personnel Management, Human Resources Management and Services, Graduate @ Putteridge From 2000 to 2002 BA (hons), Business Administration & Human Resource Management @ Keele University From 1997 to 2000 Natasha Holliday is skilled in: Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Performance Management, HR Policies, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Change Management, Employment Law, Recruiting, Workforce Planning, HRIS, Organizational..., Organizational Design, Coaching, Personnel Management, HR Consulting, Grievances
People & Culture Business Partner
September 2014 to Present
Melbourne Area, Australia
August 2014 to September 2014
Melbourne Area, Australia
April 2012 to July 2014
Melbourne Area, Australia
March 2009 to February 2012
Enfield, United Kingdom
January 2006 to March 2009
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
January 2001 to June 2006
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
What company does Natasha Holliday work for?
Natasha Holliday works for carsales.com.au
What is Natasha Holliday's role at carsales.com.au?
Natasha Holliday is People & Culture Business Partner
What industry does Natasha Holliday work in?
Natasha Holliday works in the Information Technology and Services industry.
Enjoy unlimited access and discover candidates outside of LinkedIn
One billion email addresses and counting
Everything you need to engage with more prospects.
ContactOut is used by
76% of Fortune 500 companies