Head of GTM, Premium & Music Subcriptions (EMEA) @
Head of Music & Subscriptions Marketing (UK) @
I am a comprehensive, best in class, marketing professional with extensive multichannel experience gained at Amazon, Sage and retail based PLCs. Global brand ambassador with a flair for building multi-touch local / global initiatives across the business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) segments. I take a creative, pragmatic and rigorous approach to delivering results
I am a comprehensive, best in class, marketing professional with extensive multichannel experience gained at Amazon, Sage and retail based PLCs. Global brand ambassador with a flair for building multi-touch local / global initiatives across the business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) segments. I take a creative, pragmatic and rigorous approach to delivering results across multiple platforms and industries. I am an experienced holder of budgets in excess of £8MM across multiple regions and have proficient agency management experience.
In summary I am a self-starter entrepreneur who is data driven, highly ambitious and motivated by delivering positive business impact.
Senior Marketing Manager @ From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Marketing Manager Amazon.co.uk @ Responsible for planning, managing and executing highly effective multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns to support the company's direct sales targets. My objective is to deliver high-quality leads through the planning and execution of cost-effective initiatives and monitor results to improve the quality and effectiveness of all marketing programs.
- 24% conversion increase on the number of visitors to the site v number of inbound enquiries - plus a 54% Increase YOY in tier1 inbound enquires (YTD)
- Overachieved on the target lead number, and achieved a like-for-like conversion with the mature US model for the lead to launch ratio.
- Instrumental contribution to the enterprise pipeline totalling ~£200MM - 50% of which was generated from marketing activities such as public trade events, webinars, online asset syndication, content lead activities
- Project lead on marketing site redevelopment, which included persona based targeting
- Lead across EMEA programs which includes the creation of lead generation and awareness based activity for the DE Webstore division
- Raised awareness in target group by 12% from 2012 – 2013 Q1
- Instigated a companywide internal awareness project with teams such as Amazon Payments, Amazon Retail and Amazon Web Services, to share best practice, collaborate on trade events and share high value existing customer data.
- Awarded ‘Employee of the quarter ‘for Amazon Webstore in March 2012. From October 2012 to Present (3 years 3 months) London, United KingdomMarketing Programmes Manager @ Extensive experience with managing the online strategy and operational plans. By utilising a range of SEM techniques including affiliate SEO PPC and social media engagement. I improved the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website and increased the customer acquisition rate by 26%.
Extensive experience with managing the offline strategy and operational plans across targeted and blanket direct mail, internally ran events, tradeshows and external offline advertising such as print, outdoor, round tables and sponsorship. I also conducted Industry research by developing demographic profiling and propensity analysis.
Managed the marketing relationship for 160 accredited business partners, through partner engagement programmes, PR, face to face meetings and external events.
Created and executed campaigns with an objective to increase creditability and brand awareness of Sage solutions to businesses with a turnover of 50m – 500m and achieved a 12% advert recall rate. Managed relationships with key influencers and industry experts such as Gartner, Forrester, and IBM. Supported all mid-market products by working with product management to deliver marketing communication and product launch plans for new customers as required.
- Winner of the national Sage ‘Brand Campaign of the Year’ award for the execution of the Global Marussia F1 sponsorship project
- Winner of best of breed digital strategy and campaign execution across Sage global
- Exceeded annual sales targets YOY by generating 1010 qualified sales leads = 135% of target
- Project managed a key ERP product launch in 2011 which generated over £600,000 in revenue with a ratio of 53 to 1 against investment
- Written whitepapers and business articles for the Financial Director, Accountancy Age, Marketing Magazine and Computer Weekly
- Received an Outstanding Contribution and Recognition Scheme Award for my dedication in strengthening relationships with our customers From October 2009 to October 2012 (3 years 1 month) Reading, United KingdomMarketing Manager @ • Directly responsible for developing and implementing all marketing and promotional activity for the group through the management of 3 retail brands.
• Individually liable for the financial yearly budget currently sitting at £1,200,000 through cost control and negotiation of rates.
• Copywriting for TV & radio scripts, press advertising, pr releases, promotional materials, 3 branded websites, e-mail marketing, promotional memos and internal marketing.
• Monitoring and assessing the success of campaigns and advertising activity through sales & GP analysis, product performance, postcode mapping and feedback. Identifying solutions for under performing stores such as training needs, revised store layout and adapting media/marketing message to suit local markets.
• Close liaison with the company’s Commercial Director to establish promotional offers, whilst maintaining profit margins. Ensuring stock and event point of sale is distributed on time and fulfilled in-store.
• Created, developed and marketed the one day “Mega Day”, the company’s most successful ongoing event to date, achieving a 416% increase in year on year sales and doubling the regional average weekly sales in just one day
• Created and implemented marketing campaigns for 11 store openings and 23 fascias over an 18 month period, from store set up through to creation and co-ordination of advertising activity.
• Co-ordinated the production of 20 Television campaigns, including “Walking on Sunshine”, which received positive feedback direct from ITV each resulting in significant sales increases during difficult trading periods.
• Successfully increased staff performance levels and resolved staff issues by directly managing the merchandising and store development team. Re-defined roles and established new performance standards to improve efficiency. From June 2005 to October 2009 (4 years 5 months)
2.1, Arts and Design BA Hons @ University of Sunderland From 2002 to 2005 Natalie Raine is skilled in: Strategic Planning, Public Relations, Economics, Creative Strategy, Brand Awareness, Brand Management, Customer Acquisition, Channel Partners, Data Analysis, Retail Marketing, B2B Marketing Strategy, B2B software, Integrated Marketing, Social Networking, Social Media Measurement