Currently an undergraduate student at the University of Massachusetts Lowell working towards a degree in BSBA Finance. Over the past couple of years at UML, I have developed effective leadership skills by being heavily involved in the Manning School of Business as a member of the Dean's Student Leadership Council, and the Peer Mentor Coordinator of the
Currently an undergraduate student at the University of Massachusetts Lowell working towards a degree in BSBA Finance. Over the past couple of years at UML, I have developed effective leadership skills by being heavily involved in the Manning School of Business as a member of the Dean's Student Leadership Council, and the Peer Mentor Coordinator of the Manning School of Business.
Through my 6-month co-op at MFS Investment Management, I gained many valuable technical skills and soft skills that have only grown as I transitioned into working part-time while remaining a full-time student.
Part-time Employee @ • Actively track data through careful analysis of process flow diagrams and documentation.
• Map and support the Technology Reference Model to illustrate the life cycle of new and existing technologies in Global Information Technology.
• Self-taught various aspects of SharePoint, such as qLists and Web Charts, for efficient data management.
• Communicate with all levels of employees to ensure the validity and accuracy of data. From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Greater Boston AreaPeer Mentor Coordinator @ • Manage the Peer Mentor Program through direct communication and coordination of 19 mentors and 21 mentees.
• Organize and coordinate events to create an amiable and comforting atmosphere for mentors and mentees.
• Mentor 2 students and guide them with University, academic, and personal concerns. From September 2014 to August 2015 (1 year) Enterprise Architecture Co-op @ • Took an active role in initiating and coordinating architecture reviews of projects in bringing those projects to the Enterprise Architecture Review Board (EARB) for approval.
• Coordinated communication between project representatives and architecture review team members.
• Ensured project documentation and EA reviews are complete, accurate, and ready for EARB.
• Communicated EA initiatives and educate employees across the organization on the EA review process.
• Created and maintained EA documentation (documents, spreadsheets, diagrams) as required.
• Trained and co-supervised new co-op to guarantee a seamless transition of duties. From January 2015 to June 2015 (6 months) Greater Boston Area
BSBA, Finance @ University of Massachusetts Lowell From 2012 to 2016 Chelmsford High School From 2009 to 2012 Nandana Penukonda is skilled in: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Leadership, PowerPoint, Research, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint, Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension