ERP LN Senior Implementation Consultant @ • Helped Piper Aircraft Inc. model manufacturing business processes in ERP LN (FP8), from product configuration to aircraft assembly. On the same project modeled all Quality Control business processes and mapped the data related to manufacturing for migration from BaanIV to ERP LN. From January 2013 to August 2013 (8 months)
ERP LN Senior Implementation Consultant @ • Helped Piper Aircraft Inc. model manufacturing business processes in ERP LN (FP8), from product configuration to aircraft assembly. On the same project modeled all Quality Control business processes and mapped the data related to manufacturing for migration from BaanIV to ERP LN. From January 2013 to August 2013 (8 months) ERP Solution Architect @ 2001 – Sept., 2012 Solution Architect/Senior BAAN/ERP LN Consultant
• Architected and led implementation of an ERP LN FP 6.1 Solution for the NC2 Truck Assembly Plant in Benoni, South Africa. Specific project focus was on Assembly Planning and Assembly Control functionality.
• Modeled future multi-site ERP Solution on ERP LN (FP6 – FP7) for Navistar’s 5 North American assembly plants.
• Led an 11 weeks rapid implementation of a BAAN IV ERP solution for the CFI Windsor plant, in Chatham, Canada.
• Led implementation of a BAAN IV ERP solution at the Heavy Truck Assembly Plant, Chatham, Canada. The project aligned all of my client’s business processes into a single system, replacing over 50 legacy applications.
• Led implementation of a complex, multi-site BAAN ERP project at the Medium Truck Assembly Plant, International Truck and Engine Corp., Springfield, Ohio. This project replaced over 80 legacy application systems across the enterprise, coordinating multiple products being manufactured across many sites.
• Led implementation of a BAAN ERP solution at the Assembly Plant for Severe Service Trucks, International Truck and Engine Corp., Garland, Texas. Major business outcome of the project was a standardized “order to delivery” business process architected and implemented in 9 months. From April 1999 to September 2012 (13 years 6 months) Solution Architect / Senior Consultant @ Led a complex BAAN ERP project to automate business processes at International Truck
and Engine Corp.’s Cab Assembly and Stamping Plant in Springfield, OH.
• Modeled material planning processes using BAAN for Gardenburger, a retail food
manufacturer headquartered in Portland, OR.
• Developed strategy and rollout plans for multi-site BAAN ERP implementation for IAMS,
a pet food company with manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide. From January 1998 to January 2001 (3 years 1 month) Managing DirectorSenior BAAN ERP Consultant @ Provided high quality consulting services to implement BAAN ERP Solution within
Engineer-to-Order, Assemble-to-Order and Make-to-Order manufacturing environments
• Consulted on a large-scale (1000+ user) comprehensive BAAN implementation for
Hanjung – Korea Heavy Industries and Construction Co., Changwon, South Korea
• Performed business process modeling with BAAN for many clients, including POSCO, the
world’s second largest steel manufacturer, Seoul, Korea
• Successfully executed a BAAN compact rapid implementation for Electronic Assemblies
Inc., Manila, Philippines
• Provided knowledge transfer and training in ERP / MRP II concepts for internal
consultants From January 1995 to January 1998 (3 years 1 month) Project Manager @ ERP Systems
• Led SYMIX ERP Solution customization and implementation projects for various clients
in manufacturing, telecommunications, and retail. From January 1993 to January 1995 (2 years 1 month) Product Development Manager / Chief Architect @ Project Manager
• Architected EDMIS ERP Solution for Make-to-Order and Make-to-Stock manufacturing
• Managed EDMIS Product Development
• Completed 9 full-lifecycle EDMIS implementations
• Consulted and advised company management on IT strategies and systems planning From January 1983 to January 1992 (9 years 1 month)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Industrial Engineering; Computer Science @ University of Belgrade From 1976 to 1983 Murat Hot is skilled in: Management Consulting, Business Process..., Baan, ERP, Software Implementation, Business Process, Manufacturing, Requirements Analysis, Integration, Supply Chain Management, Business Analysis, SDLC, Gap Analysis, Process Improvement, Data Migration, Enterprise Software, Management, MRP, Business Process Design, Project Planning, Product Development, IT Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension