Software Engineer and Business Consultant @ RapidValue
University of California, Irvine
Continuous improvement, high quality work, and surpassing people's expectations are the themes I follow in career advancement. I spent my time between classes, academic clubs, work, and networking in my undergrad, helping me learn to keep both productive and effective. At work, these aspects shine through well-organized, documented, and optimized code and projects completed before deadlines. My
Continuous improvement, high quality work, and surpassing people's expectations are the themes I follow in career advancement. I spent my time between classes, academic clubs, work, and networking in my undergrad, helping me learn to keep both productive and effective. At work, these aspects shine through well-organized, documented, and optimized code and projects completed before deadlines. My spare time consists of learning about a multitude of tech and soft skills, best practices, methodologies, and bleeding edge technology.
I graduated from UC Irvine with a double major in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and Informatics. I took this approach hoping to grasp the soft skills necessary to understand clients' intentions and the hard skills necessary to build to specifications. I was not disappointed. My time at the university provided knowledge from embedded systems and signal processing to requirements engineering and mobile development, and everything in between. This variety has served to keep me constantly growing, and easily adaptable.
Work has been a catalyst in honing specific skills. I have focused primarily on Java and Python to accomplish my tasks. I plan ahead for obstacles, and generalize within projects to reduce redundancy and confusion for those who will inherit my code. I am meticulous, and often try to apply the saying "measure twice, cut once," but understand the necessity of revision in optimization.
Along with technical skills, I have also cultivated my personable traits. I keep a respectable relationship with colleagues to enhance understanding when communicating, and to prevent conflict. My courses have given me the ability to present ideas eloquently and persuasively, and from club leadership roles, I have learned how to break down problems, make decisions, take responsibility, and delegate.
If you need a developer who can get the job done quickly and correctly, message me at email@example.com
Thank you and best of luck!
• Implemented a deals and discounts hybrid application on the AngularJS Framework utilizing SQLite and Ionic to port to iOS, and Android.
• Implemented a payroll hybrid application in Oracle MAF utilizing Web Services, SQLite, and Device capabilities.
• Communicated project goals, specifications, and plans of implementation to global teams in order to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Communicated effectively with C-suite, management, development, testing, and design level individuals.
• Performed business analyses and gathered requirements to establish project goals, specifications, and plans of implementation for three successful projects.
• Performed systems analyses to understand requirements and create documentation that developed rapport with clients and lead to additional projects. From December 2014 to Present (1 year) Software Development Engineer @ From December 2012 to July 2014 (1 year 8 months) Professional Services Consultant @ From June 2012 to September 2012 (4 months) ICS Peer Academic Advisor @ From March 2010 to June 2012 (2 years 4 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension