Master of Science (MS) @
Maharishi University of Management
Middleware Architect / Analyst-Developer with 14 years of experience driving software development lifecycle execution for web and desktop projects. Particularly talented at designing and integrating middleware layers linking technologies, with significant expertise in WebSphere integration. Exceptional Java / J2EE programmer able to produce clean, flexible, scalable code. Proven ability to coordinate project lifecycles from concept through final
Middleware Architect / Analyst-Developer with 14 years of experience driving software development lifecycle execution for web and desktop projects. Particularly talented at designing and integrating middleware layers linking technologies, with significant expertise in WebSphere integration. Exceptional Java / J2EE programmer able to produce clean, flexible, scalable code. Proven ability to coordinate project lifecycles from concept through final implementation.
Identity Management • Systems Analysis • Middleware Design • Java / J2EE Programming • IBM WebSphere Integration • PKI/Security • Project Management • Software Development Lifecycle • Requirements Analysis • Web Application Development
Languages: Java / J2EE, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JavaMail, Applets, JNDI, CFMX, Log4j, Log4net
Reporting: Jasper Reports, iReport
Software Development Methodologies: RAD, UML, OMT
Servers: WebSphere MQ Server, WebSphere WAS, JMS Queue, Tomcat, Apache Web Server, Microsoft IIS, CFMX, BellID CAMS, F5 (BIGIP)
Databases: IBM DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Access, SQL, PL / SQL
IDEs / Source Control: RAD, Eclipse, IntelliJIdea, JBuilder, Visual Studio .NET, MS VSS, Dreamweaver, SVN
Operating Systems / Platforms: IBM AIX, Linux (Red Hat, Fedora, RHES, Suse, Ubuntu), Windows
PKI: net HSM nCipher (Hardware Key Store), Entrust Authority Security Manager, LDAP Integration, Entrust truepass
Hardware: LGIris, Crossmatch, Signature Gem, Topan, Data Card, Fargo AOptix
Design Patterns: MVC, Factory, Singleton, Strategy, Composite, Role pattern
Senior Java Developer @ General Motors OnStar:
• Single Sign On (VTMUI-SSO): Integration of Vehicle trigger management application using SAML security with General Motors SSO, Java/ J2EE, Web Application Security, Team size 4 persons
• VCS: Vehicle Communication System, VCS is heart of vehicle communication platform. Working on VCSUI module. VCSUI module is the main module that interacts in call center with the VCS car communication. Java J2EE Development. Team size 25 persons
• VTMUI Vehicle Trigger Management UI This UI is developed for Engineering team so that they can run different triggers on different vehicles. Developed in work with hardcode developent on different front end and back end components using Java / J2EE, Spring, Rest Web services, and ANGULARJS , Team size 8 persons
• Inventory UI: Develop application in Spring MVC to manage build sheets, Team size 5 persons From February 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) Greater Detroit AreaTechnical Analyst / Lead Developer @ Central office focused on IT development for government offices in Qatar. Staffs 500 personnel.
Take an instrumental role in SDLC implementation for several major Identity management and biometric projects, with pivotal involvement in requirements analysis, software development, and integration. Handle Middleware implementation and WebSphere integration. Provide systems support and technical expertise. Deploy SOA (service oriented architecture). Drive PKI, Smart Card, L1 ABIs Facial and Finger Matching Web Services, and LGIris Iris Matching Services integration.
• Resident ID Card Project: Project communicates with ministry legacy systems systems to get biometric and biographic data and responsible to send to bellid id card system.
SmartId Card Web Service
ID Card Feedback Web Service
Resident Post Issuance Application for actication of egate and egove
• Citizen ID Card Upgrade Project: Development of following
MOI NIC Web Service
Card Management system web services
Citizen Post Issuance Application for actication of egate and egove
LOST ID Card Project: Developed new application that perform live matching of finger or iris and for issue new smart ID card.
• WebSphereMQ Multiinstance Project: Transitioned Enterprise message handling from hard disk storage to the MultiInstance WebSphere MQ environment.
• Ministry Head Office Reallocation Project: Engineered and implemented an effective strategy for migrating biometric applications from the old head office to the new head office with only 5 seconds of total downtime.
Includes WebSphere AS, WebSphere MQ, NCipher, bellid card system, entrust servers, L1 ABIS.
• Upgrade of WebSphere 7 to 7.5 and eventually to 8.5: Involved in WebSphere cluster deployment of project.
• Deployed a biometric middleware engine capable of storing hardware-captured biometrics and transmitting to matchers.
• Ensured load balancing capability by designing the middleware architecture via WebSphere Application Server clusters From June 2011 to May 2013 (2 years) doha qatarSr Software Engineer @ Subsidiary of NTT Group focused on securing consulting, Identity Management and biometric technology development.
Development and testing for software projects centered around Identity Management and biometrics, Smart Card, and E-Passport technologies. Contributed to SDLC stages such as requirements analysis and systems development, including liaising with Ministry personnel to gather and evaluate requirements.
• Biometric Service Engine Developed a new J2EE based biometric handling system to replace the existing DAON system, complete with reporting and JMS messages to enroll biometrics on matchers for border matching.
• ClientAPI Protocol secured with Public Private Keys for the protocol governing interaction with the biometric system.
• Enrollment Application Enrolls biometric data IRIS, Finger, Signature, Facial and biographic data for Citizens and Non-Citizens
• Deportee Enrollment Application (Enrollment for deportees Java, J2EE)
• Vip-Enrollment offline and batch Enrollment for special peoples (J2EE)
• L1ABIS Web Services (After each enrollment BSE add messages in to JMS to enroll finger and facial for matching and L1ABIS web service perform enrollment for L1)
Used in matching on border management system
• Citizen Issuance Application (Multi-threaded C#.NET)
• MOINIC Web Service Web services project for citizen id card system.
• Post Issuance Application (Provides activation of EGate services, E-Government Services, Certificate Download and Pin Change) Developed 8 web services that perform different kind of operations.
• Identity Web Service (Provides biometric data from BSE for other applications)
• Facial Photo Web Service (Provides facial retrieval and storing from BSE to applications)
• Border Management System Reporting module: Developed reporting module using jasper reports and ireports From November 2008 to May 2011 (2 years 7 months) Doha QatarProject Officer @ Pakistani government agency focused on developing and implementing national IT policy.
Key contributor to many different projects. Held discussion and status meetings.
• PSEB ERP Projects Pakistan software export board did initiative to fund in development world call ERP systems for its local industry. These includes health care, textile, auto and garments industry
• Initial Phase: Initial phase was to integrate and deploy these custom based ERP’s in 10 industrial units for testing and enhancements
• Final Phase: Final phase was to deploy this in 50 industrial units in each industry and upload locally to available for local industries in Pakistan.
• ERP Product Units SIMAP (Health Care), APTPMA (Textile) ,PAPAM (Auto), PRAGMIA (Garment)
• Involved directly with development of modules of APTPMA ERP in J2EE
• Involved in direct implementation of First phase for 10 industrial units.
• Delivered an effective industrial automation project using java-j2ee software and world-class resource planning software. Drove design, development, and implementation in pilot companies.
• Contributed to creation of an java-j2ee reference toolkit guide.
• Use of Java-J2EE Standards, Web Services client connectivity with .NET and J2EE.
• Use of JDBC Connectivity, And J2EE Enterprise Java Beans.
• Logging of applications with different frameworks From November 2005 to November 2008 (3 years 1 month) Islamabad PakistanSenior Developer @ Software developers building robust online platforms for business clients.
Ablecommerce is a fully customizable real-time electronic commerce shopping system.
Work over four years on its different modules, major five versions and plug-ins
• AbleCommerce Product
• Development compatibility of different applications servers and there versions including tomcat, jrun, coldfusion, apache and IIS.
• Database compatibility of different database servers and there versions including MySql, MS SQL Server, PostgresSQL, MS Access.
• R&D and testing of payment gateways includes CyberSource, Authorise.Net, VeriSign Payflowpro, BankOfAmerica, LinkPoint, Paradata, PaymenTech, SckipJack.
• R&D and testing of shipping gateways including UPS Online Tools, FedEx, USPS, CanadaPost.
• Development using Java, J2EE, CFMX, Servlets, JSP, Ant, Velocity, ORO beans, security, J2EE technologies and frameworks From October 2001 to November 2005 (4 years 2 months) Islamabad PakistanWeb Developer @ Developers of ERP and web applications.(J2EE) From October 2000 to October 2001 (1 year 1 month) Islamabad PakistanDeveloper @ Participated in application development and testing for web software, including the Kims Food website and the AppakPakistan web portal. From December 1999 to June 2000 (7 months) Rawalpindi Pakistan
Master of Science (MS), Computer Science @ Maharishi University of Management From 2013 to 2015 Masters, Computer Science @ Bahria University From 2002 to 2004 Bachelor of Somputer Science, Computer Science @ Alkhair University From 1998 to 2000 Muazzam Ali is skilled in: Web Services, JSP, XML, Spring, Servlets, Tomcat, Java Enterprise Edition, Websphere, Java, UML, MySQL, Hibernate, Linux, SOA, PostgreSQL, Eclipse, EJB, JBoss Application Server, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, J2EE Application..., JMS, OOP, Design Patterns, Apache, Software Development, Swing, JDBC, AJAX, JSF, Ant, XSLT, Shell Scripting, DB2, SOAP, WebSphere MQ, AIX, PKI, ColdFusion, Biometrics, Security, JRun, L1 ABIS Facial and..., Middleware Integration, BellID Smart Card, LG Iris, Cross Match, Entrust Truepass, nCipher netHSM, Identity Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension