Certificate, Decision Quality @
The University of Texas at Austin
Highly productive, performance-driven strategic sourcing manager with global experience in the high tech sector. Implementing an innovative procurement approach, I have a track record of significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) on goods and services purchased. I leverage my financial knowledge to assist in making sound financial decisions and utilize my interpersonal and problem solving
Highly productive, performance-driven strategic sourcing manager with global experience in the high tech sector. Implementing an innovative procurement approach, I have a track record of significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) on goods and services purchased. I leverage my financial knowledge to assist in making sound financial decisions and utilize my interpersonal and problem solving skills to partner with stakeholders, gain buy-in for sourcing strategies and build suppliers’ trust, translating to bottom-line savings.
• Strategic sourcing
• Project Management
• Benchmark analysis
• Risk mitigation
• Needs analysis
• Supplier management
• Contract management
• Market analysis
• Process improvement
• Category management
• Cash flow control
• Spend analysis
• Total Cost Of Ownership
Strategic Sourcing Manager @ Strategic Sourcing - Global IT category
•Partner collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop and execute overall category objectives.
•Identifying sourcing opportunities, influencing stakeholders to gain buy-in, developing and executing negotiation strategies, manage RFx events
•Develop and drive negotiations including both commercial and legal terms
•Manage suppliers’ performance to improve service level and build strategic relationships From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Austin, Texas AreaSenior Procurement Specialist @ Created a new position to manage spend with strategic vendors and proactively expand procurement’s influence to new areas within the organization
• Manage spend across IT, Finance, Customer Operations and Marketing; execute strategic sourcing strategies to optimize business processes and improve supplier performance
• Create, monitor and analyze RFQ/RFI/RFP events including requirements analysis, negotiation and contract management
• Facilitate communication and consensus among cross-functional stakeholders pertaining to sourcing initiatives, supplier management and negotiation strategies
• Manage suppliers’ performance to improve service level and build strategic relationships
• Guide internal stakeholders through spend management, contract negotiation, risk mitigation, company policies and industry trends; support spend forecast and budget planning processes
• Promoted to Sr. Specialist after 8 months From July 2012 to April 2015 (2 years 10 months) Contract Project Analyst (Consultant) @ Implementation of an advanced contract management system in an ERP environment.
Responsibilities include: Data analysis and report generation, QA, testing, end-user training and technical writing. From March 2012 to July 2012 (5 months) Senior Procurement Business Partner - Strategic Sourcing @ Category Management of indirect spend for Marketing, HR, Legal and Finance divisions.
• Led cross-functional teams in executing strategic sourcing best practices and significantly reducing costs in a performance driven environment
• Developed supply sources and managed supplier relationships, quality, delivery, and service levels
• Guided stakeholders, vendors and team members through strategic planning and negotiation;
• Reconstructed Marketing and HR projects for better utilization of resources and enhanced efficiency
• Brokered strategic alliances, analyzed and reconstructed contracts for $3M worth of marketing projects, resulting in enhanced operational efficiency and up to 35% cost savings, while significantly increasing projects’ success rates and customer satisfaction
• Established a novel HR recruitment methodology in a high-attrition call centers environment, resulting in significant efficiency enhancement, 27% cost savings and increased retention level
• Assisted in developing a novel mechanism for legal services to boost efficiency and performance levels while mitigating risk and better utilizing allocated budget. From June 2009 to August 2011 (2 years 3 months) Procurement Business Partner - Strategic Sourcing @ •Category management of indirect spend across Marketing and HR business functions.
•Developed and managed internal and external processes while accomplishing significant cost reduction and service level improvements.
•Through operational analysis of print products, initiated and led a verification process of technical specifications for all print products and related services. This process led to redefinition of technical specifications and generated annual average cost savings of 40%.
•Developed a data migration strategy for a new CRM system, achieved 45% cost avoidance through project analysis and planning.
•Created protocols and actively managed vendor relationship; developed communication channels and adequate work processes to enhance efficiency, communication and service levels. From June 2005 to May 2009 (4 years) Procurement and Import manager @ Managed all aspects of procurement and worldwide import processes, including vendor negotiations, stock control and supply management.
Upgraded import procedures and processes including technical, financial and regulatory aspects. From February 2004 to May 2005 (1 year 4 months) Accounting Intern @ Audited large multinational public corporations. From 2001 to 2003 (2 years) Israel
Bachelor of Arts, Economics & Accounting @ Bar-Ilan UniversityNegotiation Skills: Strategies for Increased Effectiveness @ Harvard Extension Schoolincomplete, Psychology/Statistics @ The Open University of Israel Mor CPA is skilled in: Strategic Sourcing, Negotiation, Contract Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Supply Chain Management, Contract Negotiation, Market Research, Data Analysis, Procurement, Process Improvement, Program Management, Purchasing, Business Strategy, Performance Improvement, Telecommunications
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension