Director, New York Sales @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Mobile Sales Director @ From December 2013 to October 2014 (11 months) Mobile Sales Manager @ From April 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 9 months) Greater New York City AreaDigital Sales Planner @ • Create and deliver sales plans and RFP responses
Director, New York Sales @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Mobile Sales Director @ From December 2013 to October 2014 (11 months) Mobile Sales Manager @ From April 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 9 months) Greater New York City AreaDigital Sales Planner @ • Create and deliver sales plans and RFP responses to clients with input from the Sales Team.
• Personally handle, sell and maintain small budget regional accounts for SportingNews.com.
• Manage the internal sales processes, ensuring all client deliverables are presented and delivered on time.
• Work directly with clients to communicate details of specific campaigns and respond to client questions or concerns.
• Maintain and prepare billing for all current campaigns running on SportingNews.com.
• Provide Marketing and Research support to the Ad Sales team in both New York and outer offices.
• Produce digital mockup presentations and live demos for RFP responses.
• Develop strong client and agency relationships by attending both sales calls and weekly client events.
• Track delivery and optimize campaigns. From July 2011 to April 2012 (10 months) Greater New York City AreaMarketing Assistant @ • Plan major subscriber and client events, such as the More Magazine Reinvention Convention and the More/Fitness Half-Marathon, and execute day of event needs.
• Select venues, manage guest lists and coordinate all details for mid-size sponsor events.
• Manage sweepstakes and prizes for major events held by both Fitness Magazine and More Magazine.
• Develop event related sales materials, including media kit sell sheets, for the sales team.
• Compile weekly online traffic reports for three Meredith publications.
• Manage an online filing system that houses all sales, marketing and research materials.
• Maintain the premiums closet and all promotion materials
• Prepare and maintain budgetary and performance reporting, including tracking reports and financial spreadsheets.
• Directly assist the SVP/Publishing Director, the Group Associate publisher and the Lifestyle Group Marketing Staff. Also manage their calendars, travel arrangements, client entertainment needs and filing systems. From June 2010 to July 2011 (1 year 2 months)
Penn State University Mollie Kehoe is skilled in: Digital Media, Online Advertising, Digital Marketing, New Media, Social Media Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Facebook, Mobile Advertising, RTB, Advertising Sales, Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, Advertising, Digital Strategy, Media Planning