Malaysian Certificate of Education @
Malay College Kuala Kangsar (MCKK)
Physical execution of the field work on all electrical and instrumentation work (fabrication,hook-up & commissioning).Handle all project technical evaluation and clarification E & I subcontract works.Involved in testing & commissioning works;MCC Room,HV & LV cable,relay & circuit breaker test. Assist in preparation of tender bid proposals & preparation of MTO's estimate,procurement,project costing for the electrical & instrumentation.Familiar
Physical execution of the field work on all electrical and instrumentation work (fabrication,hook-up & commissioning).Handle all project technical evaluation and clarification E & I subcontract works.Involved in testing & commissioning works;MCC Room,HV & LV cable,relay & circuit breaker test. Assist in preparation of tender bid proposals & preparation of MTO's estimate,procurement,project costing for the electrical & instrumentation.Familiar with international codes and standard requirement of Exxon Mobil and Petronas.
Facilities Engineer @ • To support Production and maintain uninterrupted operation of Facilities and Equipments system
to make sure uninterrupted operation in 24/7.
• Plan and execute Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) to ensure comply with ISO & API
• Responsible to attend facilities & machine breakdown; Fronius Robotic Welding Machines
• Involve in plant facilities improvement & development projects.
- 15 Ton Overhead Crane Installation Project.
- Schedule Waste Storage Area.
- Building Lifeline Installation.
• Plan for continuous improvement in upgrading facilities and machines system to meet
international/local requirement standards.
• To source for plant facilities & machines spare parts and liaise with Purchasing Dept. on parts
purchased to ensure procurement procedures are strictly adhered.
• Strategizing Continuous Improvement activities.
• Lead the Facilities team in daily,weekly,monthly, etc. maintenance tasks.
• Liaise with local authorities TNB, MPJBT, JKKP, DOE, SAJ with all legal requirement aspects.
• Plan & lead Management of Change (MOC).
• Review maintenance & facilities budget planning and capital expenditure (CAPEX). From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Maintenance Engineer @ • Plan and schedule preventive and corrective maintenance work.
• Supervise a team of maintenance personnel to ensure the
preventive maintenance are carried out at optimum result.
• Organize maintenance plans for cost reduction, reduce
downtime and prolong spare parts life span.
• Ensure accurate and reliable inventories of equipment and spare
• Maintain spare parts center to ensure sufficient spares are
available to support production at the most efficient cost.
• Lead and execute programs to upkeep and reduce machinery
downtime and increase uptime in a predicative mode.
• Provide technical and organizational leadership to the
maintenance dept to meet strategic goals.
• Responsible to ensure proper implementation of relevant
procedures and work instructions as per ISO 9001 requirements.
• Contribute in achieving the ISO 9001 objectives and goals as
set by the management.
• Manage maintenance staff levels and skills and able to motivate
personnel to achieve the high working spirit and environment.
• Conduct technical or other training as and when necessary.
• Involve with EHS, OSHA, DOE, JKKP and Bomba Regulations and Requirements for machines and buildings.
• Involve with machine troubleshooting and installation (mechanical & electrical)
• Lead maintenance department for machinery & facilities breakdown root cause analysis (Fishbone Diagram & FMEA) From July 2010 to December 2013 (3 years 6 months) Electrical Specialist @ • Responsible to carry out daily maintenance and repair of
• Perform on site repairs and equipment operators.
• Ensure work standards and finishing are according to
• Participate in team activities and demonstrate high level of
personal involvement in quality health and safety. From March 2010 to June 2010 (4 months) Electrical Technician @ • Testing & Commissioning on Electrical & Instrumentation
system;fire and gas, low voltage motor, lighting and circuit breaker
• Updating daily progress based on feedback from other technician
• Carry out trouble shooting on E&I System.
• Perform glanding & termination works on E&I cable.(HAWKE Type) From December 2009 to February 2010 (3 months)
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Power, 2nd Class Upper @ Universiti Teknologi Malaysia From 2003 to 2009 Malaysian Certificate of Education, Science, 7As @ Malay College Kuala Kangsar (MCKK) From 2000 to 2002 Mohd Azni is skilled in: Commissioning, Factory, FMEA, Troubleshooting, AutoCAD, Preventive Maintenance, Petroleum, PLC Programming, Gas, EPC, Pneumatics, Microsoft Office, Oil & Gas, Maintenance, Electrical Machines
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension