Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Concentration in Finance and Marketing @
American University of Sharjah
Marketing Executive (UAE) with experience demonstrated in the aviation sector. An enthusiastic and passionate about brand management and enjoys being part of a successful and productive team. Quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and can demonstrate high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even under significant pressure, possesses a strong ability to
Marketing Executive (UAE) with experience demonstrated in the aviation sector. An enthusiastic and passionate about brand management and enjoys being part of a successful and productive team. Quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and can demonstrate high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even under significant pressure, possesses a strong ability to perform effectively.
Marketing Associate, GCC @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Senior Marketing Excutive, MENA @ - Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, brochures, etc.in addition to managing social media activities and Etihad website.
- Use tools to understand the target audience, buying behaviour, nationalities, distribution tools and top OD’s for each relevant audience to support acquisition, activation and retention of these segments in the markets.
- Use specific systems to track ROI, understand market share and booking and traveling cycles.
- Meeting with outstation marketing people each quarter to better understand their marketing requirements.
- Ensure each marketing plan is based on segmentations and activities are created that support specific audiences.
- Develop equity alliances plans relevant to the relevant joint marketing programmes.
- Where there are tourism partner opportunities, develop dedicated plans relevant to the targeted audience.
- Track the execution of the marketing plan via the monthly teleconferences and updates on internal systems.
- Track BTL budgets through the monthly reports shared by finance.
- Conduct training sessions for marketing people in outstations whenever relevant. In addition to leading marketing induction day for organisation’s new joiners. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) United Arab EmiratesMarketing Executive, UAE @ - Ensure that all locally developed creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Assist with writing, editing and updating of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing, and Internet marketing projects.
- Review various Marketing materials and make recommended edits.
- Assist and support Etihad Airways’ branch offices in the UAE (collateral development, promotion/offer communication, production, etc).
- Collate and monitor competitive advertisements (online, outdoor, press) and generate a report on monthly bases for UAE sales and marketing teams.
- Provide assistance to UAE marketing managers to execute local email and direct marketing programs.
- Assist in theme and concept development for a variety of projects.
- Work with CRM teams to target our Etihad Guests members with offers/promotions.
- Assist field sales team with Marketing project requests.
- Small event management: planning, development and implementation.
- Coordinate with the creative agency in the briefing and rollout of the company's advertising activities.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers and brochures.
- Update content in etihad.com related to UAE market. From November 2011 to August 2013 (1 year 10 months) Marketing Coordinator, Partnerships @ Essential Abu Dhabi Programme
- Contact and collate partner’s (Hotels, Restaurants, Entertainment venues, Theme parks and etc.) promotions/offers on quarterly basis to include them in the programme.
- Editing partner’s promotions/offers sent based on Essential Abu Dhabi copy guidelines.
- Update and review all Essential Abu Dhabi collateral materials (brochure, website, landing page, direct mail and etc.) on quarterly basis.
European and Australian Skypass
- Update and review all European and Australian Skypass collateral materials (fliers, direct mail and landing page) on quarterly basis.
- Coordinate with the creative agency in the briefing and rollout of the company's advertising activities. (Seychelles)
- Maintain supplies of marketing materials and resources for external use and when required.
- Developed Codeshare Alliances brochure in consultation with my Manager and relevant colleagues to ensure adherence to Etihad brand guidelines
- Provide support for the other members of the Marketing team, covering periods of annual leave when required to ensure a consistent level of service.
- Produce regular monitoring and measuring reports (weekly basis) of Etihad Airways’ key Codeshare partners forward booking forecast and actual (airberlin, AerLingus, Air Seychelles, Virgin Australia and American Airlines). From February 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 9 months)
MSc Brand Leadership, Brand Management, Distinction @ University of East Anglia From 2013 to 2014 Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management @ Institute of Leadership and Managment (ILM) From 2010 to 2011 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Concentration in Finance and Marketing @ American University of Sharjah From 2005 to 2009
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension