Senior Designer and Creative Account Manager @ Harlequin Design
Designer @ London Marketing Services
The International Baccalaureate Diploma, Art, Physics and Mathematics @
Verdala International School
My ambition and background in 3D and graphic design has given me a chance to quickly establish my current role as a senior designer and account manager for retail clients who expect distinctive productions ahead of the trend and their competitors. I understand the importance of detail from from design through to production and on-site collaborative work
My ambition and background in 3D and graphic design has given me a chance to quickly establish my current role as a senior designer and account manager for retail clients who expect distinctive productions ahead of the trend and their competitors. I understand the importance of detail from from design through to production and on-site collaborative work with contractors, stylists and VM teams to achieve immacuate installations.
Project Director @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Senior Designer and Creative Account Manager @ Senior Designer and Account Manager with responsibilities including Designing and project-managing briefs from conceptual visuals to final delivery. A client facing role in design management for award winning displays..
- Direct face to face client liaison, brief interpretation and action plan development.
- Designing, developing and visualising creative concepts for presentation on paper and 3D renders/animations.
- Handling seasonal budgets and finances.
- Liaising with model makers & contractors to deliver and produce on a client approved schedule.
- Managing Print production deliverables for UK & European stores
- Directing Installation teams for numerous stores around Europe.
- Reviewing and maintaining display standards throughout campaign lifespan.
- Client base: Hackett, Thomas Pink, Coach, Ralph Lauren, Emporio and Giorgio Armani, M&S, Speedo, Disney, HP, Puma, Macy's, Luxottica, Diesel. From July 2008 to August 2015 (7 years 2 months) Designer @ Responsibilities involved supporting account managers with designs and print-ready artwork for exhibition and promotional posters at POS events to increase product exposure. From September 2007 to May 2008 (9 months) 3D/Graphic Designer @ Responsibilities involved liaising amongst diverse departments within the company to promote software products with flat graphic work, brochures, packaging and exhibition design. In addition testing 3D software and modeling 3D products for an interior design software application. From June 2005 to February 2007 (1 year 9 months)
BSc, Industrial Design @ Brunel University London From 2003 to 2007 The International Baccalaureate Diploma, Art, Physics and Mathematics @ Verdala International School From 1994 to 2003 Moe Krimat is skilled in: Graphics, POS, Brochures, Posters, 3D Modeling, Visual Communication, Project Management, Designing, Visual Merchandising, Interior Design, Illustrator, Graphic Design, Photoshop, Concept Development, Concept Design
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension