People and technology share a somewhat symbiotic relationship, one that is beneficial while sometimes harmful. In order for this type of relationship to be successful, there must be balance. This can be achieved through communication, but it's difficult to do when both parties speak a different language. I thrive on this bridge, working each day to bring
People and technology share a somewhat symbiotic relationship, one that is beneficial while sometimes harmful. In order for this type of relationship to be successful, there must be balance. This can be achieved through communication, but it's difficult to do when both parties speak a different language. I thrive on this bridge, working each day to bring people closer to technology by opening up the conversation and working to translate one language to another.
I developed my first website at 14, when dial-up was still the fastest residential way to access the Internet. Programming was simple once I knew the language. Since then, I've created dozens of websites, web applications and managed multi-million dollar months-long platform integrations. At the end of the day, all were powered by technology but informed by people - the sweet spot I enjoy most.
I continue to learn and grow from the excellent examples all around me - true and amazing mentors and colleagues - with a passion for this industry and a likewise drive to change the world.
Technical Account Manager @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Greater Seattle AreaTechnical Support Engineer @ Provided reverse engineering and in-depth technical investigation, complex problem solving, data analysis, review and reporting which enable the resolution of platform issues. Communicate technical findings in an understandable way to internal stakeholders, partners and customers.
Maintained incident tracking and specifically tasked with identifying problem trends within data, gather supporting details and communicate these findings to engineering leadership, among others, with the goal to initiate updates, changes and to suggest new features designed to enhance the products and systems within Bing's platform.
Participated as a subject matter expert, adding to the existing knowledge base of information to be utilized for ongoing training of new engineers, triage teams and special response units.
Designed new processes to streamline requests to engineering and enable support engineers to set expectations with their customers, quickly and effectively fulfill requests and improve customer satisfaction.
Developed training documentation and presented to educate and advise internal technical groups on the psychology and impact of thoughtful customer service on the company, the product and the market. From August 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 2 months) Greater Seattle AreaDirector, Product Management @ • Identification, innovation and development of profitable web-based product solutions
• Research, planning and strategic deployment of competitive online products to meet trend and market demand and in accordance with client expectations
• Product maintenance throughout the life cycle including consolidation and removal of outdated solutions and technologies
• Participate in all aspects of project management, including the monitoring of budgets, schedules, logistics, resources procurement, work execution, change control and quality assurance From January 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 8 months) Greater Seattle AreaIT Project Manager @ • Incorporate the Scrum method for information technology projects and online application design and development
• Demonstrate leadership and persistence with regard to scope definition, boundaries and management
• Develop project schedules, timelines and charts to illustrate critical paths and to assist with work control procedures
• Create new quality assurance and change control methods in order to guarantee a working product which performs according to client expectations
• Communicate with internal team members across various departments to ensure a cohesive team effort
• Estimate project risk, costs and resources procurement From January 2011 to January 2012 (1 year 1 month) Project Manager @ • Initiate projects by defining authority, responsibility and accountability for project team
• Establish scope definition, tasks and boundaries
• Develop an execution plan for product creation with tasks, activities, goals and interim milestones
• Oversee project implementation plan and monitor progress, implement modifications and take corrective action for any plan deviation
• Participate in project closure, define lessons learned and establish new practices moving forward
• Bridge internal communication between all involved departments including marketing, sales, design, development and procurement From January 2008 to January 2011 (3 years 1 month) Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Management Information Systems, MIS, IT, Web Programming Languages @ Minot State University From 2007 to 2010 Misty McIntosh is skilled in: Project Management, Product Management, SEO, Web Design, SDLC, Business Intelligence, Product Development, Web Applications, Strategy, Strategic Planning, Marketing Communications, LAMP, CRM, Database Design, AJAX
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension