Executive Talent Acquisition @ Syneos Health (Previously INC Research/inVentiv Health)
Recruitment Account Manager @ GSK
Recruitment Process Analyst (secondment) @ GSK
Master of Arts, Organizational Management @
University of Phoenix
Seasoned, talent acquisition leader with several years of experience in Human Resources and recruitment in both corporate and agency environments. Strong candidate sourcing skills including networking, Internet recruiting, and Employee Referrals. Solid PC skills including common Microsoft applications, Outlook, Visio, Lotus Notes, SAP, Groupwise, and several resume database and candidate tracking (ATS) applications, including Resumix, Alexus, PeopleFluent,
Seasoned, talent acquisition leader with several years of experience in Human Resources and recruitment in both corporate and agency environments. Strong candidate sourcing skills including networking, Internet recruiting, and Employee Referrals. Solid PC skills including common Microsoft applications, Outlook, Visio, Lotus Notes, SAP, Groupwise, and several resume database and candidate tracking (ATS) applications, including Resumix, Alexus, PeopleFluent, and Quickmatch. Recently gained experience in PeopleFluent systems administration.
Recruitment Process Documentation & Communications @ Responsibilities-
• Serve as technical consultant & SME for automated applicant screening tools to support Global Graduate Recruitment. Tools include pre-qualifying questionnaires and integrated online testing.
• Aid in design of workflow within Peoplefluent ATS, integration and technical troubleshooting of testing interface, and serve as technical point of contact with the testing vendor (IBM/Kenexa).
• Provide expertise in creating pre-qualifying questionnaires within the Peoplefluent ATS based on market needs while maintaining compliance.
• Create and maintain all system documentation to include process flow, training modules, and candidate communications.
• Responsible for creating automated and ad-hoc reports to track results, including candidate test score reporting and sift-out rates.
• Peoplefluent ATS Admin expertise gained during this assignment led to an expanded global role supporting most other day-to-day aspects of PeopleFluent ATS use, including integration with Workday, user administration, ad-hoc reporting, and troubleshooting.
• Trained and helped launch 31 countries to use the automated screening tools. 136 total requisitions were posted, receiving nearly 20,000 applicants.
• Automated screening yielded a 44% total sift-out rate, significantly reducing recruiter workload.
• Expanded use of screening tools beyond the initial scope, to include recruiting for internships and Medical Representatives.
• Added value to newer launched markets by sharing learnings from earlier launched markets to create the most effective questionnaires, and leverage best use of online tests.
• Created reports showcasing results, which encouraged several additional markets to join
• Original 6-month assignment expanded to 18-months based on accomplishments and business need. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Recruitment Account Manager @ • Strategic & tactical full life cycle recruitment for full-time Scientific, Engineering, & leadership roles for the R&D division. Also provide supplemental staffing support for Corporate roles, Pharma Sales and Manufacturing.
• Primary R&D client groups include Pre-Clinical Development, Drug Discovery, Molecular Discovery Research, and BioPharm Research. Secondary areas include Corporate Finance, HR, Immunology Sales, Manufacturing Engineering & Quality.
• Represent U.S. R&D on project teams involving Recruitment info systems (Peopleclick/Peoplesoft, web-based recruitment toolkit.
• Lead US/UK Recruitment group on project team to establish & maintain Recruitment Metrics
• Assumed global staffing lead responsibilities for U.S. R&D, to include sites outside of my local geographic area. Remote sites supported are King of Prussia, PA, Waltham MA, Cambridge, MA and assistance with GSK in Singapore, and GSK in Shanghai, China. From May 2006 to June 2014 (8 years 2 months) Staffing Project Lead @ • Lead recruiter for staffing of full-time positions in vaccine manufacturing facility.
• Hands-on recruitment responsibilities include recruiting for Vaccine Development, Technical Services, Vaccine Technology, Manufacturing, HR, and some business support functions.
• Lead & mentor recruiting team of up to 2 full-time and 2 contract employees.
• Accountable for developing an annual hiring plan based on projected headcount, including mapping out timeline of positions to be filled based on site projects and business need.
• In charge of researching and implementing a consistent, structured interview process for the site. Rolled out training program to the site based on business need and input from HR Business Partners. From February 2004 to May 2006 (2 years 4 months) Sr. HR Staffing Specialist @ • Full life cycle recruiting for exempt and non-exempt full-time positions for the Biological Products business at the Clayton site.
• Scope of recruitment responsibilities includes requisition generation and approval, job posting, internal and external candidate sourcing, Behavioral Event Interviewing, equity analysis, compensation package negotiations, and relocation of non-local hires.
• Manage all job fair participation activities and rate negotiation with job fair vendors.
• Site point person for domestic and international relocation, including managing the relationship with relocation vendors and administering the work visa application process.
• Primary instructor for Behavioral Event Interviewing training programs to all site supervisors, managers, and potential interviewers.
• Led several HR process improvement projects. From April 1999 to February 2002 (2 years 11 months) Sales / recruiting @ From 1996 to 1999 (3 years)
Master of Arts, Organizational Management @ University of PhoenixBachelor of Arts, Economics/Business Administration @ Immaculata University Mike Salome is skilled in: Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Recruiting, Human Resources, Training, Sourcing, Interviews, Pharmaceutical Industry, Internet Recruiting, Temporary Placement, Management, Strategy, Hiring, Leadership, Deferred Compensation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension