Sales & Marketing Director @ Early Years Recruitment
Business Development Manager - Lottery - Global @ Fastrak lottery Solutions
I am a senior ambitious ‘hunter’ with both gravitas and entrepreneurial spirit; equipped with extensive sales experience at senior level and a proven strong sales record in global account management, creating profitable relationships in none-English speaking arenas too. I have an outstanding track record in developing and maintaining board-level relationships and sustaining strategic dialogue leading to the
I am a senior ambitious ‘hunter’ with both gravitas and entrepreneurial spirit; equipped with extensive sales experience at senior level and a proven strong sales record in global account management, creating profitable relationships in none-English speaking arenas too. I have an outstanding track record in developing and maintaining board-level relationships and sustaining strategic dialogue leading to the creation of high-value business opportunities which ultimately mature into big profit accounts.
I have extensive Sales Experience at senior level, including strong sales record in global account management and collaborating with other organisations to enable and support business strategy
Developing and maintaining board level relationships. I have impressive success at transforming strategic leads into new, profitable and sustainable business opportunities using high standard networking and relationship building skills.
I am an expert at Communicating and Engaging – I’m enthusiastic when communicating with those around me. I seek their views and share my knowledge and understanding thus bringing a positive energy and an optimistic viewpoint to those I work with. I always look to inspire others and champion their strengths.
Of course all these skill mean nothing unless you get results -I am hungry to achieve and deliver to and beyond my objectives, and I enthuse and inspire others along the way. I am continually looking for better ways to add value; my focus is on continuous improvement.
Highly professional with an exceptional relationship building ability built on integrity and up-to-the-minute sales and marketing skills and new business strategies.
Tenacious and determined in the development of businesses, forward thinking and strategic in methodology. Always creative in delivery and never short change on customer service, personable, reliable and focused.
Business Development Manager - Lottery - Global @ Fastrak Lottery Services are industry experts in Retail Point of Sale Solutions. We help bring brands to life within the retail environment, delivering projects on time, on budget and manufactured to the highest standards. Design prototype and manufacture of Lottery Solutions world-wide, full turnkey providers, Scratchcard Dispensers, Point of Sale, and Promotional Products. Currently supplying not only Camelot in the UK but over 20 European Lotteries and many other countries globally with cutting edge Retail Display solutions, increasing draw based and instant ticket sales.
Being responsible for the development of Lottery business and sales has taken me to the following countries since I started at Fastrak;
Austria, Sweden, Portugal, Greece, Slovakia, Portugal, Turkey, Cyprus Germany, Ireland, Finland, Italy, Bulgaria, France, Hungary, Morocco, Russia, Africa, Slovenia, Madrid, Malta and many US States so far...
Manufacturers of Retail Point of Sale Displays, Shelf Edge Lighting & Product Dispensing Systems
We offer Retail Point of Sale displays, LED Shelf Lighting, Dispensing Systems, Retail Signage, Digital Media, Touchcard Systems, Retail Products, Retail Packaging and Design and Prototyping across a wide range of industries. With offices in the UK, Asia and the USA, we are ideally positioned to support all types of businesses, from global brands to local businesses.
With our in-house manufacturing capabilities, we can cover all aspects of your manufacturing process, including custom Plastic Injection Moulding, custom Plastic Fabrication, Metalwork, Aluminium Extrusion, Acrylic Fabrication, Casting, Digital and Process Print, Electronic Assembly, Joinery, Plastic Extrusion, Large Format Printing and Metalizing.
From our UK office we offer a complete solution from the creation of an idea, right through design and manufacturing.
Specialists in high impact cosmetic displays, clients have included Rimmel, Boots and Collection 2000. From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Senior Financial Advisor @ The company is one of the longest established financial solutions companies in the UK, after an intensive training schedule was responsible for converting sales leads generated through a variety of lead sources. Responsible for carrying out detailed, accurate and compliant fact finds to identify the client’s needs demonstrating how the products and services would help them with their financial problems and also maximizing the revenue and sales for the company. Using negotiating, objection handling and closing skills to exceed required KPI’s I rapidly achieved success and regularly win incentives and bonuses. With no previous experience I managed to outperform colleagues who have been in the industry for years applying high standards of customer service and work ethics. Working on a dialler system in a pressured sales environment the company does have high expectations regarding not only compliance but cash generation too, often working up to sixty hours each week on a variety of shifts including weekends. From November 2012 to March 2013 (5 months) Manchester, United KingdomManaging Director - Owner @ Initially placed in Cambridge supporting all childcare settings and providing an event crèche service across Cambridgeshire and in May opened in Birmingham. I created the business from the ground up; I designed the logo, website and all literature together with the framework of the business model. The building of a candidate base was done by organising a variety of events to increase brand awareness together with the conventional advertising processes. Won the PSL status for Kidsunlimited Nurseries, Scallywags Nurseries and also became second tier supplies to two other agencies. Abbis supplies all levels of support to schools and nurseries and other childcare/education settings and has grown by creating strong relationships with both candidates and clients. Supplying teachers and childcare professionals on a very short notice basis is how Abbis broke into the markets within Cambridgeshire and Birmingham, providing a service level previously not experienced by the Schools, nurseries and other settings. Providing an 'within-the-hour' temp service and a precise permanent solution to my clients. Supporting managed services and daily support to cluster grouped schools and national private day nurseries. From November 2011 to October 2012 (1 year) Cambridge, United KingdomCEO - Owner @ Controlling the 100% self owned EYR Holding group, five specialist recruitment companies over twelve branches. Business development and marketing stratergies creating success and delivering profit. From March 2008 to February 2011 (3 years) United KingdomManaging Director - Owner @ Set up my first recruitment agency with a personal investment of just £2000 I was operating within profit in week six:
• Designed all literature, registration procedure, including interactive website and company email system.
• Created a successful company framework including all back office requirements, payroll, credit control, and communications.
• CRB Lead Signatory
• Accurate forecasting for business building elements and the of support current business fundamentals.
• Also solely responsible for budgeting, marketing, communications. Was interviewed by the BBC for my innovative marketing strategies which enabled my independent company to successfully compete against the large multi-national recruitment companies.
• Successfully responsible for the creation of firm relationships between the company and the clients and candidates against strong and persistent competition.
• Established an association with the NSPCC and ChildLine, primarily with the intention of gaining credibility within the childcare market, between 2004 to 2009 donated £35k. Association with such bodies is by application and certain criteria.
• New office setups in Liverpool, Blackpool and Bristol, by firstly researching the areas to determine the level of potential business and creating a business plan to be profitable quickly.
• Most successful year the company turned over £5m, during which I had 15 fulltime staff including Branch Managers, Consultants and support staff.
• Early Years Recruitment quickly claimed the largest market share in the industry within the Greater Manchester and Merseyside areas which was due to my tenacity and determination but also the benefit of being completely autonomous as an independent company.
• During the first few years I also created a further two specialist recruitment companies which were sold to the consultants I developed them with; Education Recruitment and Special Support Services. From March 2003 to February 2011 (8 years) Team Leader @ Worked on the Primary desk during which discovered a need for none teaching support staff, met with Area Manager with the idea of starting an Early Years desk, was given a small advertising budget and quickly grew the desk to a point I had two other consultants in my team and was promoted to Team Leader. I was also responsible for the development of Early Years desks in other branches across the country. Whilst working for Celsian it was apparent that my sales skills were valuable and more importantly transferable within the industry. From 1998 to 2003 (5 years) Manchester, United KingdomBranch Manager @ Construction and industrial agency, started as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Becoming Branch Manager in 1998, with two consultants. Supplying many local factories with industrial staff, pickers and packers etc. Developed the construction side of the business winning contracts including one to supply various skilled staff to work on the Trafford Centre. Crest was an independent company with another branch in Blackpool which amongst industrial and driving staff supplied many agricultural businesses with seasonal workers. From 1996 to 1999 (3 years) Stockport, United KingdomHotel Manager - Owner @ Bought Hotel Ballacallin in 1992, sold in 1996. Small rural hotel with 8 bedrooms, two bars and a large dining room. Responsible for every element of running the hotel only had staff in season other periods of the year the hotel was solely run by myself quite often requiring 17 plus hour days. #firstmillionlost From 1991 to 1996 (5 years) Store Manager @ Following a successful Management Training process I managed a variety of store across the North West of England. From April 1988 to January 1991 (2 years 10 months)
Barton Clough Mike Price is skilled in: Global Business Development, Marketing Communications, B2B, Client Development, Lottery Point of Sale, Lottery, New Business Development, Marketing Management, Retail Displays, Advertising, Relationship Marketing, Twitter, Point-of-purchase Signage, Rapid Prototyping, Permanent Placement