Associate of Science - AS, Computer Engineering @
Rochester Institute of Technology
Cloud, Mobile & Enterprise Product and Marketing Leadership
* Refining company vision and positioning to create product and business plans to achieve company objectives
* Working closely with key partners and customers to achieve revenue and strategic goals
* Inspire and motivate teams to meet and exceed product goals and delivery deadlines
* Building the teams and
VP Product & CMO @ Zentera Systems, Inc™, a Silicon Valley-based start-up, providing secure hybrid cloud virtual infrastructure solutions to support enterprise to securely extend private computing resources to any public cloud datacenter. The Zentera platform is built on a patent-pending technology that provides integration that specifically address virtual network, virtual firewall with data protection, and transport automation within and across cloud domains.
Zentera solutions can be easily plugged in to the Customer Support Layer of the cloud datacenter completely independent of the underlying technology. Zentera supports various deployment scenarios including enterprise-hosted deployment, online-hosted services, as well as cloud service provider owned and integrated services. From April 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Venture Partner @ F50 is a private co-investment platform designed to find the 50 most fundable startups and match them with the right investors. From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Mentor | Technology Advisor | Product Management & Marketing @ ANZA’s mentors are entrepreneurs who have built globally competitive businesses – from start-up to successful exit. They have taken products to market, raised capital, built high-performing teams; they have been on both sides of the board table and the investment table and they have M&A and IPO experience. They bring all this talent and experience to ANZA’s programs when they engage with ANZA to mentor our clients.
Current and Previous Projects.
Javeleon: Mentor & Advisor, Patented technology that allows Java developers to save restart time by completely eliminating the need to restart in the the development environment.
Minfo: Mentor & Advisor, Minfo empowers mobile consumers to compress the way they ‘buy’. Every interaction is tracked, delivering analytics on effectiveness.
Enhanced Energy Recovery: Board Member & Advisor, has developed an environmentally friendly process to significantly extend the economic lifespan of known oil reserves.
ClickCall-IQ: Co-Founder & technology adviser, patent pending technology platform that seamlessly integrates mobile into call center infrastructure.
VenMundi: Product Advisor, Early stage company with a proprietary technology to stream “live” entertainment onto all three screens including mobile, laptops, and the home theater. The patented process, allow the artist, the venue and the viewer to participate in a VenMundi.
Hubblr: Mentor & Advisor, A social media management system, providing one centralized system to monitor all of your social media and interact with followers.
MyinfoQ: Mentor & Advisor, A mobile technology, that provides ongoing discovery of information.
Moku-us: Business/Product Advisor, uses mobile messaging to enable users to instantly rate and review any business, product or service.
TooleyTech - Managing Director, a technology company that has developed the world's most efficient universal crop sprayer.
Other companies included InVox-800PBX, Vidtel, Connect Networks and Say Hello From September 2004 to Present (11 years 4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaFounder | VP Product @ * Following the Hybrid Cloud Industry
* Tracking Industry Trends
* Participating in Industry Discussions
* Attending networking events
* Researching Industry Leaders From 2011 to Present (4 years) San Francisco Bay AreaEntrepreneur-in-Residence @ The Angels’ Forum (TAF) has been investing in, mentoring and advising Silicon Valley startups from the seed stage all the way through a meaningful exit. The group is made up of 25 high net worth private investors, all of whom have been CEO’s, founders or senior executives of successful entrepreneurial ventures. We have the capital, time, experience, skills and passion to work with other entrepreneurs to build disruptive companies. From January 2013 to March 2014 (1 year 3 months) VP Product @ VP Product Marketing. AdStream Inc. has developed a technology that delivers ads targeted to the viewer of online and mobile video within the video stream. This provides content owners access to metrics that have historically been used to drive advertising pricing and sales in traditional media. The AdStream technology takes advantage of the growing mobile video industry by providing a means of targeting the mobile & online viewer with an ad that is highly relevant. From September 2010 to January 2013 (2 years 5 months) COO and Corporate Director @ iPOWOW!’s technology platform enables brands to transform their online videos into a dynamic two-way communications and research tool, allowing viewers to give their opinions and feedback on the content in real time and via a online “voting” interface. Customers and constituents can engage with brands directly and voice their thoughts on the brand’s products and services in real-time. Easy distribution to a viewer’s social network creates a viral effect which brands can track through detailed analysts reports, providing valuable demographics and customer intelligence. From October 2009 to September 2010 (1 year) CoFounder and CEO @ CoFounder | Includes Product Management, Marketing. Broadcaster Media mobile developer and platform product company that enables brands, services and products to interact directly with consumers via their mobile phones. The product enables the rapid creation and one-click delivery of rich media content to any mobile device in the $5.08 Billion mobile services market.
As a mobile platform company we enable brands, services and products to interact directly with consumers via their mobile phones. Broadcaster Media enables brand owners to quickly and easily create an interactive mobile experience. The solutions extend consumer engagement, on-line via WAP browsing and off-line on the user’s handset, with detailed usage statistics, including viral statistics, and measurable ROI. From January 2007 to September 2009 (2 years 9 months) San Francisco Bay AreaCoFounder, CEO @ CoFounder, CEO | Includes Product Management, Marketing. inFreeDA, Inc. a free business grade nationwide directory assistance (“411”) service startup that goes beyond traditional business listings to include local business Yellow Pages® across 6,000 categories, with pay-per-connection fees to advertisers, similar to the Google’s® business model. Sold company to AT&T December 2006. From January 2005 to December 2006 (2 years) COO | Team Lead, Board Advisor | Includes Product Management, Marketing @ Team Lead, Board Advisor | Includes Product Management, Marketing. Advising new businesses on formation of the corporation and business structures, drafted business plan and structuring commercial transactions. From June 2003 to January 2005 (1 year 8 months) Portland, Oregon AreaCEO (recruited in as CMO) @ Marketing | Product Management. A software infrastructure provider with offices in San Francisco and Sydney, Australia that created patented, breakthrough technology that is directly focused on the market for wireless and SAAS applications. Bullant enables users to interact with enterprise applications from a variety of devices, ranging from desktops to mobile devices and network appliances. Investors included: JP Morgan, First Data Corporation, and Intel Capital. Customers included: NTT, Motorola, Nokia. Named Acting CEO by the board of directors to manage the wrap up of company operations, sold the Intellectual Property $ 4.2 million and completed the bankruptcy process. From June 2001 to May 2003 (2 years) San Francisco Bay AreaVP Worldwide Marketing @ VP Marketing | Product Management. Leading provider of integrated XML-based SAAS process collaboration and virtualization solutions used by top Internet-enabled companies worldwide. Customers include Cisco Systems, NTT Communications, and Sun. Managed all aspects of Marketing including Marcom & Product Marketing including the product management function.
Products delivered complete end-to-end B2B process collaboration, support all major XML protocols and EDI messaging standards, and provide seamless back-end integration to legacy applications including the integration of Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft, and SAP. From 2000 to 2001 (1 year) VP Product Marketing | Management @ VP Product Management | Marketing. Leader in high performance cross-platform virtualization software for Windows® and Macintosh-based computing. By deploying virtualization technology, customers can easily migrate to next-generation operating system platforms while leveraging investments in their existing applications this technology also enables companies to consolidate server resources, thereby reducing hardware capital expenditures and operating costs. Company acquired by Microsoft. From 1999 to 2000 (1 year) Director, Product Marketing | Managment @ Director, Product Marketing. Global leader in standards-based computer telephone software, network interfaces and media processing used as software building blocks for integrated voice and data networks.
Chaired 'Directors' Council for managing product related processes and projects across all six business units. Implemented and trained the entire Dialogic product management organization of 40+ on the product marketing lifecycle processes. Directed the completion of a multi-year development contract with Texas Instruments. From 1997 to 1999 (2 years) Exec VP & CEO @ From 1993 to 1997 (4 years) Portland, Oregon AreaVP Sales, Marketing, Product @ VP Sales, Marketing, Product From 1989 to 1993 (4 years) Portland, Oregon Area
BS @ Rochester Institute of TechnologyASS @ Rochester Institute of TechnologyExecutive MBA @ Stanford University Graduate School of Business Mike Loftus is skilled in: Product Management, Product Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Mobile Advertising, Local Advertising, Ad Exchanges, Online Advertising, Executive Management, Start-ups, Cloud Computing, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Mobile Devices, Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Partnerships