An experienced professional and solutions implementation specialist in the Siebel / Salesforce suite. Extensive experience in all areas of software development lifecycle including project management, enterprise technical architecture, CRM/ERP solution architecture, translating business needs into technical systems solutions, business analysis, design, data modeling, development, integration and deployment in a variety of industries like Financial Services/ PRM /
An experienced professional and solutions implementation specialist in the Siebel / Salesforce suite. Extensive experience in all areas of software development lifecycle including project management, enterprise technical architecture, CRM/ERP solution architecture, translating business needs into technical systems solutions, business analysis, design, data modeling, development, integration and deployment in a variety of industries like Financial Services/ PRM / Sales etc.
• Enterprise Architecture and Application Architecture
• Business Analysis / Requirements Analysis, Business Process Design.
• Salesforce Customization
• Salesforce Integration, Apex, VisualForce, Triggers, Workflows etc.
• CRM (Siebel) Configuration
• CRM (Siebel) Environments and Architecture
• Custom Application Design and Development
• Performance fine-tuning
• Siebel to SalesForce integration.
• Salesforce CRM (Sales, Marketing, Service Center, Jigsaw, SOAP/REST API)
• Siebel CRM (Finance, Call Center, Integration, Remote Administration)
Salesforce Consultant @ - Managed the project implementation, development & support
- Designed and developed Database migration scripts and execute migration plan from Siebel to Salesforce.
- Worked with APEX & VF pages code & troubleshooted issues in Salesforce.
- Gather existing functionality and features in Siebel and re-create them in Salesforce.
- Worked with AppExchange Apps - Installation, implementation & uploading issues.
- Worked with the customer and to resolve issues with force.com
- Worked on providing scalable design solutions on force.com platform.
- Worked on automating company processes.
- Integration strategy from Salesforce to in house .net applications using dbamp From May 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Chicago, ILSalesforce Consultant @ From 2015 to 2015 (less than a year) Salesforce Consultant @ From 2015 to 2015 (less than a year) Salesforce Developer/Administrator @ Development Team lead
Design and Development of Salesforce Sales Application
Configuration and Customization of SF application using Declarative and Apex/Visualforce programming
Data Loader, User Management, Integration, Web Services setup From March 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 3 months) Senior CRM Consultant/ Application Administrator @ Salesforce Development. Designing large enterprise applications from requirements gathering to development tot deployment.
Partner Portal Setup, Salesforce Apex Classes, VF pages, Triggers, custom buttons, Profiles, Roles setup. Report and Dashboard development. Integration with other cloud applications.
Siebel Server adminstration, Siebel OOB Component Configuration, SWE configuration, Resonate load balancer config.
High level solutions design for user requirements and maintaining high availability systems. Performance Monitoring and troubleshooting. Maintaining Siebel architecture - visio diagrams. Client experience monitoring using Oracle RUEI. Siebel to Salesforce integration. From January 2009 to March 2013 (4 years 3 months) Siebel Consultant @ Complete ownership of Siebel 7.5 and Siebel 8 environments.
Solution definition of new Siebel 8 features like ST Engine, CIAI wizard, Database Encryption.
Proactively tracking Siebel News and events and impact on current environment.
Requirements for HP OVO monitoring for System high-availability and trigger messages for component crashes / transaction backlogs.
Participate in Change control board.
Onsite - offshore co-ordination for work delegation and completion.
Performance monitoring using SARM
Analysis for Siebel Upgrade and fine tuning to reduce time to upgrade. From July 2007 to January 2009 (1 year 7 months) Senior Software Engineer @ Full life cycle of project from requirements gathering to technical design documents and development / testing and deployment.
Siebel Tools configuration / scripting. Customized various features of Siebel Application for Client company like Business Components, Applets, Views using joins/links/MVG and drill downs/toggle applets,pick lists.
Built complex and dynamic Actuate reports (master-detail / sequential)
Mentor for new team members and trained them in various Siebel Development techniques. From September 2004 to January 2009 (4 years 5 months)
Bachelor of Engineering, Information Technology @ Sardar Patel University From 2000 to 2004 St Marys High SchoolSt Vincents High School, Pune Mihir Mehta is skilled in: Siebel EAI, Siebel Administration, Siebel Development, Integration, EIM, Requirements Analysis, Enterprise Architecture, Siebel, Oracle, Informatica, SDLC, EAI, Solution Architecture, Data Warehousing, Java Enterprise Edition, Architecture, XML, SOA, Business Analysis, Unix
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension