DIRECTOR, FLEET OPERATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION @ Avis Rent A Car System, Inc
Vice President, Field Operations @ Henry Schein, Inc
Bachelor of Science @
SUNY New Paltz
Manages the Dental Operations Team, which is responsible for developing, improving and implementing operational systems and procedures to optimize value to customers while maximizing efficiencies for a national field organization of over 70 locations. This includes fulfilling the role of company leader of Technical Services, for over 700 field technicians, the management of three call centers with
Manages the Dental Operations Team, which is responsible for developing, improving and implementing operational systems and procedures to optimize value to customers while maximizing efficiencies for a national field organization of over 70 locations. This includes fulfilling the role of company leader of Technical Services, for over 700 field technicians, the management of three call centers with over 70 employees which supports our field service organization and providing strategic direction to 60 Field Operations Managers. Delivers the company’s business plan as it pertains to all aspects of Field Operations, including operational policy and procedures, inventory management, equipment service fleet management, facility management, expense reduction, and communications systems.
• Designed and implemented a program of facility design standards to create a competitive advantage, enhance company’s brand image recognition, increase employee productivity and provide cost effective real estate solutions for our Centers.
• Manages real estate needs of over 100 properties.
• Developed comprehensive training program for Regional Operations Managers, Equipment Coordinators and Service Technicians.
• Successfully renegotiated the 700 fleet leases and manufacturer incentives for over 700 service vans, resulting in a recurring average annual savings of $820,000.
• Managed the deployment of telematics GPS tool in each of our service vehicles. Use of GPS product resulted in over $1 million annual fuel savings and employee productivity gains.
• Expense control.
• Works in conjunction with the Regulatory Affairs team to ensure that our processes and procedures fully comply with all regulatory requirements.
• Leads and mediates cross-organization teams to assess field operations needs and implement actions based upon those needs.
Vice President, Field Operations @ From January 2002 to Present (14 years) DIRECTOR, FLEET OPERATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION @ managed a nationwide fleet of 250,000 vehicles valued at $4.7 billion annually. Established standards and guidelines and negotiated major contracts regarding the purchasing and assignments of vehicles. Worked with major manufacturers in planning the actual production and delivery of new and replacement automobiles. Business director/project manager for all fleet administration information technology. Acted as the fleet manager for the corporate executive fleet of 350 leased and assigned vehicles.
Streamlined the purchasing of cars by eliminating the dealer relationship and automating the purchasing system. This resulted in a recurring annual savings of $2.5 million.
Recognized as an industry leader and chosen to collaborate with General motors in designing and implementing the pilot of their bulk ordering system.
Instituted a division-wide Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program for vehicle purchases. Established targets, monitored status and developed reporting requirements for municipalities. From January 1993 to January 2001 (8 years 1 month)
Masters, Business Administration Finance @ Long Island UniversityBachelor of Science @ SUNY New Michele Filiault is skilled in: Cross-functional Team Leadership, Management, Operations Management, Leadership, Training, Strategic Planning, Analysis, Project Management, Budgets, Business Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension