Front End Developer @ Jin creates digital strategies for brands & agencies, helping clients make sense of complex online ecosystems and deliver
Front End Developer @ Jin creates digital strategies for brands & agencies, helping clients make sense of complex online ecosystems and deliver high impact campaigns.
Jin offers a hybrid service, combining best-in-class digital PR consultancy, supported by our advanced social CRM technology - Plugr & Newsboard.
Alongside digital PR, we integrate inbound marketing, influencer marketing, SEO, branded content, design, website & app development. From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Paris Area, FranceFull Stack Developer @ Piqora is the complete marketing suite for the Visual Web. Our mission is to connect brands and consumers authentically on the new image-rich, emotional web.
Piqora's visual analytics, campaigns, community & content management platform helps marketers drive engagement on Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr with more visual networks on their way. With billions of images in our index, we have run over 600 photo promotions for brands such as Zappos, Aeropostale, Kohls, One Kings Lane, West Elm and Etsy. 100s of brands use Piqora to track pin ROI, get content insights, identify influencers and schedule images smartly.
Piqora is headquartered in the heart of silicon valley and is backed by investors of Tesla, Box, Instagram & Buddy Media. We have raised over $11 million in venture capital from DFJ, Baseline, Freestyle and Lazerow ventures. From April 2014 to September 2015 (1 year 6 months) Semantic Annotation Developer Intern @ ● Successfully planned, developed, tested, documented, deployed, maintained semantic components
● Answered product questions by using appropriate statistical techniques on available data
● Drove collection of new data and refinement of existing data sources
● Analyzed and interpreted the results of product experiments
● Developed best practices for instrumentation, experimentation From April 2013 to September 2013 (6 months) PHP Developer @ ● Developed highly featured and cost-effective user-review management application
● Dramatically improved efficiency, optimization, safety and integrity of data
● Completed the previous application and integrated highly designed web form within 10 days From September 2012 to September 2013 (1 year 1 month) London, United KingdomPHP Developer Intern @ ● Developed and managed websites and web applications from planning to completion
● Delivered an automated email reporting tool
● Assisted the head of e-commerce in day-to-day coding requirements
● Provided technical support to the 5 merchandising websites From May 2012 to August 2012 (4 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension