University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business
Michael Halper is an expert on how to penetrate new accounts, get meetings with executives, and generate leads. His mastery of this area began while working in hunting roles selling technology products to large corporations and took it to the next level while building and managing an inside sales call center. This experience helped him to develop
Michael Halper is an expert on how to penetrate new accounts, get meetings with executives, and generate leads. His mastery of this area began while working in hunting roles selling technology products to large corporations and took it to the next level while building and managing an inside sales call center. This experience helped him to develop a proven methodology that simply works and that can be taught to a sales person of any skill and experience level.
Today, Halper is founder and CEO of Launch Pad Solutions, LLC, a sales training and consulting firm and founder and CEO of SalesScripter, LLC, a revolutionary web-based sales training solution. He is author of The Cold Calling Equation – PROBLEM SOLVED and President of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals Houston Chapter.
Supporting his real-world experience is a strong educational background including a BBA in Marketing, an MBA in Management, a Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching, and Michael is currently working on a Masters of Science in Organizational Behavior at the University of Texas at Dallas. Michael is also a certified professional coach currently holding an ICF Associate Certified Coach credential.
Specialties: Sales Training, Sales Consulting, Sales Coaching, Sales Outsourcing, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Marketing, Product Management
Founder @ InterviewScripter is a web-based application that helps businesses to improve their ability to hire the best people. We do this by making it easy for hiring managers to build optimized lists of interview questions for each position that they are looking to fill.
The software takes a user through a process of outlining the key characteristics that the ideal candidate would have in order to be successful. Once those are outlined, the user is presented with the best questions to ask to identify how applicants match up against the ideal candidate profile.
In just a matter of minutes, an interviewer can the perfect list of questions to ask. These not only help with screening the good from bad, but they will also make the final selection of the best available applicant more clear and easier.
Try it for free through a 30 day trial with no obligation. From January 2015 to Present (10 months) Founder and CEO @ SalesScripter is a web-based application that helps sales people to always know the best thing to say and ask when prospecting. It does this by providing lists of key questions to ask, responses to objections, call scripts, voicemail scripts, and more!
It integrates directly into Salesforce.com allowing you and your sales resources to have all of the key questions and responses right where you need them, next to your contact details accessed with one click of the mouse.
SalesScripter allows you to build campaigns that are designed to communicate effectively to the different audiences that you sell to. Each category of prospects needs its own set of questions and sales messaging.
Creating a campaign only requires you to answer a few questions and once that is complete, your answers are then linked to a library of sales tools and documents:
- Cold call scripts
- Meeting scripts
- Voicemail scripts
- Objections responses
- Qualifying questions
- Closing questions
- Prospecting email templates
- And more!
With this App, you are able to connect Salesforce with this library of documents. When you are on a contact record, right below their phone number and contact info will be your SalesScripter library. You can easily chose the campaign and document that fits best with the prospect that you are about to reach out to.
There is a free trial subscription available at www.salesscripter.com. From January 2012 to Present (3 years 10 months) Houston, Texas AreaPresident - Houston Chapter @ AA-ISP is an international association dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of Inside Sales. As the only association of its kind, the AA-ISP serves as an authoritative resource to leaders and individual sales representatives who want to take their organization and careers to the next level of professionalism and performance. Our mission is accomplished through an industry-specific focus on leadership and individual development, member forums and networking, best practice sharing, individual training, career development, sales accreditation and annual conferences From June 2012 to Present (3 years 5 months) Houston, Texas AreaFounder and Managing Director @ "We shifted our cold calling activities over to Launch Pad and saw an immediate improvement in lead generation as they built a healthy pipeline of qualified leads within only a matter of weeks."
Arnaud Dasprez, President - HexaGroup, Ltd.
"Launch Pad developed a cold calling strategy that made sense for our business and helped us connect with companies we would not have interacted with in our normal sales process."
Herve Chain, President - Omni Intercommunications, Inc.
"Launch Pad helped us to clearly figure out where we were and what direction we needed to go in terms of our sales strategy."
Robert Gutierrez, President - Convergex Communications, LLC
"Launch Pad Solutions helped us to completely revamp our cold calling strategy and messaging. This greatly improved the quantity and quality of conversations that we had with prospects over the phone and it is difficult to put a value on how that has impacted our business."
Charles De Vaga, VP of Sales, D-Cubed, Inc.
Core Services -
Sales Consulting: Launch Pad provides sales consulting services helping organizations to identify where they are today and explore where improvements can be made to drive positive results.
Sales Training: Launch Pad provides a mix of custom and standard sales training programs and curriculum. Classes and programs can be delivered to audiences and groups of all sizes.
Sales Coaching: Launch Pad Solutions utilizes ICF (International Coaching Federation) training and methodologies to provide sales coaching services to front-line sales resource to help businesses to drive positive results.
Sales Outsourcing: Sales outsourcing services complements Launch Pad's sales consulting portfolio, designed to augment a company's existing sales force to drive positive sales results. From June 2009 to Present (6 years 5 months) Houston, Texas AreaSales Consultant @ From January 2010 to December 2010 (1 year) Account Executive @ • Enterprise application sales of workforce management software.
• Effectively took a neglected territory and revived existing client relations, built a true 3x pipeline, built new business with one net new account per quarter on average, and expanded and upgraded existing install.
• Sold to C and VP levels of operations, finance, accounting, and human resources in the oil and gas, chemical, manufacturing, retail, local government, education and healthcare verticals. From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Account Manager @ • Responsible for selling Distributed Systems Management software, including Infrastructure & Application Monitoring, Database Backup & Recovery, Transaction Management, Capacity Planning, Virtualization, and Business Service Management solutions.
• Successfully established new accounts while growing and maintaining existing installation customers.
• Sold to primarily to Vice President of Information Technology, IT Directors, and Operations Managers in the financial, retail, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. From 2004 to 2007 (3 years) IT Outsourcing Product Marketing Manager @ • Responsible for standardizing, improving, and marketing a portfolio of IT outsourcing services.
• Achieved commercialization through development of product lines, pricing structures, cost models, ROI models, marketing collateral, service documentation, webinars, road-show workshops, press releases, marketing flash demos, pricing programs, etc.
• Gained strong international experience from global responsibilities and traveling to all parts of the world (India, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Sweden, France, Germany, UK, Canada, Mexico, Chile, etc.).
• Authored and cited in industry publications – IT Support News and Oilfield Review. From 2001 to 2004 (3 years) Sales Representative @ * Responsible for driving sales revenue and maximizing customer satisfaction for an assigned territory in the government, education, and medical markets.
* Consistently exceeded quotas through establishing new accounts and maximizing opportunities with existing customer base. From 1999 to 2001 (2 years)
Master of Administrative Science, Organizational Behavior @ University of Texas at Dallas - Naveen Jindal School of Management From 2010 to 2011 Graduate Certificate, Executive Coaching @ University of Texas at Dallas - Naveen Jindal School of Management From 2007 to 2008 MBA, Management @ University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business From 2004 to 2006 BBA, Marketing @ Stephen F. Austin State University From 1993 to 1998 Michael Halper is skilled in: Cold Calling, Sales Training, Lead Generation, Search Engine..., Sales, Sales Strategy, Sales coaching, Executive Coaching, SEO, Marketing Consulting, Small Business..., Marketing Strategy, Business Development, Selling Skills, Business Coaching, Sales Process, B2B, Training, SaaS, Sales Operations, Management, Strategy, Selling, New Business Development, Coaching, CRM, Enterprise Software, Sales Management, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Product Management, Program Management, Marketing, Strategic Partnerships, Start-ups, Salesforce.com, Solution Selling, Direct Sales, Small Business, Market Planning, Management Consulting, Product Marketing, Executive Management, Networking, Go-to-market Strategy, Operations Management, Consulting, Cloud Computing, Competitive Analysis, Channel Partners