Vice President \ Director Digital Solutions for Clients @ ARCADIS
Associate VP and National Technical Manager for Information Management and Data Visualization @ Arcadis
National Geospatial Information Technology Service Leader at ARCADIS @ ARCADIS U.S.
AB, Print Management @
Georgia Southern University
Motivated, results-driven GIS and Information Systems practice leader with extensive practical and technical experience across multiple industries including water/waste, stormwater, gas, land records management, transportation, communications, information technology, health, and environmental management. Proven performer, skilled in developing and managing innovative technical solutions that drive customer satisfaction and improve company’s overall profitably. Demonstrated success in customer/vendor relationship management,
Motivated, results-driven GIS and Information Systems practice leader with extensive practical and technical experience across multiple industries including water/waste, stormwater, gas, land records management, transportation, communications, information technology, health, and environmental management. Proven performer, skilled in developing and managing innovative technical solutions that drive customer satisfaction and improve company’s overall profitably. Demonstrated success in customer/vendor relationship management, with ability to quickly build genuine rapport and secure competitive contract wins. Hands-on experience in control/budgeting, with a reputation for dedication, creative problem solving, and outstanding service.
Demonstrated commitment to building outstanding GIS teams nationwide to achieve bottom-line objectives. Skilled at assessing client needs, tailoring programs to meet those needs, negotiating contracts, sealing deals, and attracting a solid return account following. Experienced in new project development and rollout. Specialized experience selling high-end consulting and applications services within local government, federal government, and industrial/commercial industries.
Vice President \ Director Digital Solutions for Clients @ Lead for Arcadis' newly formed Digital Solutions for Clients. Primary focus in this position is to provide leadership and strategic direction for all client facing digital solutions in a way that helps Arcadis provide improved client services. From December 2013 to Present (2 years 1 month) Greater Denver AreaAssociate VP and National Technical Manager for Information Management and Data Visualization @ Still within Arcadis moved divisions to focus on Information Management and Data Visualization services for our private sector Environmental clients. I currently serve as a National Technical Manager and Business Development lead for a group that includes: Electronic Data Collection, Database Development, Web Mapping, GIS, SharePoint, and many other custom solutions.
Additionally I serve as a strategy lead for various market sectors and client teams to ensure that we are maintaining a high quality of work for our clients. From November 2011 to Present (4 years 2 months) National Geospatial Information Technology Service Leader at ARCADIS @ Responsible for day-to-day operations, including staff supervision, national and international project coordination, deal building, technical sales, and the management of fiscal aspect of all GIS projects and tasks in my area. In addition to traditional project management served as a Sr. GIS Analyst in a consultation role for a wide variety of clients (mainly Water, Wastewater, Utilities, State DOTs, and Local Governments). Key contributions include:
• Business Process Reengineering
• Systems Integration and Design
• Application Design
• Geodatabase Design, Integration, and Implementation for: Gas, Water, Transportation (linear referencing), Wastewater, Parcels, Addressing, Stormwater, Land-use, Planning, and Enterprise Geodatabase models
• Specific experience working with GIS and non GIS databases and database systems.
• Environmental GIS Analysis projects
• Specialized in making the application of technology match clients needs and budget.
• Project management and risk assessment certified From November 2001 to November 2011 (10 years 1 month) GIS Analyst\ County Geographic Database Administrator @ As part of the information technology department supported GIS infrastructure, including database administration (SDE/SQLServer), documentation of systems, installing software, and updating hardware infrastructure. Duties also included GIS analysis and support; data conversion from ArcInfo coverages to SDE layers within SQL Server 2000; and staff training and interaction. From February 2001 to November 2001 (10 months) GIS Analyst and Environmental/Geologic Data Manager @ GIS analyst for site geotechnical services (SGS) at Westinghouse Savannah River Company, a U.S. Department of Energy facility. Primary responsibility included setting up a GIS system to help understand the geotechnical data involved in managing the environmental restoration of the site. Other tasks included conversion of CAD data to GIS; coordination of database design and integration from other departments; hiring and supervising of GIS technicians; hardware and software setup. From July 1998 to February 2001 (2 years 8 months) GIS Tech\ GIS Analyst @ The primary focus of this job was to provide GIS tech support in various ArcInfo conversion project which included but was not limited to Statewide floodplain mapping, conversion and update of existing USGS DLG maps to a new DLG-G series map, QA/QC of existing Georgia DOT road data, route development, and AM/FM facilities mapping for Gordon College campus which included internal and external facilities. During these projects many AML routines where developed to better enable work flow and improve consistency of final product. From June 1996 to July 1998 (2 years 2 months) Chief Cartographic Editor \ GIS Analyst @ This was a contract project involving the design of a statewide ecobasin/watershed database using ArcInfo, ERDAS, and ArcView software. The primary objective was to create a Citizen Watershed Atlas and Guide for the State of Georgia and the Citizens Watershed organization. My primary responsibility included performing duties as the Chief Cartographic Editor as well as the direct input of data using personally created AMLs. This enormous project was completed in a three-month period and was accredited as one of Georgia foremost hydrographic/environmental guides. The database has been implemented by the US EPA Region IV and Southern GIS database as the standard for the State of Georgia. From June 1997 to September 1997 (4 months) Emergency Services Dispatcher @ My primary responsibly was to dispatch fire units for a thirteen county area making use of extensive geographic database as well as aerial photos. Secondary responsibilities included working with Georgia Emergency Management database to update core geographic information. From January 1995 to June 1996 (1 year 6 months)
Bachelors Technical Geography\GIS Certified, GIS, Geology, Technical Geography @ University of Georgia From 1995 to 1998 AB, Print Management @ Georgia Southern University Micah Callough, GISP is skilled in: GIS analysis, Spatial Analysis, Database Development, Process Engineering, GIS, Water, Environmental, Local Government, ArcGIS, ESRI, Remote Sensing, GPS, ArcGIS Server, Geospatial, Cartography