• Drawing on 5 years experience in Marketing, Web, User Experience, Product, App and Brand Development; as well as being born on the right side of the time-technology continuum--My brand game is strong. My experience as a design-minded entrepreneur, I dreamt, created, grew and sold my first business before the age of 27. My hobbies are my
• Drawing on 5 years experience in Marketing, Web, User Experience, Product, App and Brand Development; as well as being born on the right side of the time-technology continuum--My brand game is strong. My experience as a design-minded entrepreneur, I dreamt, created, grew and sold my first business before the age of 27. My hobbies are my sustainable and purpose-fully-non-scalable jewelry website which supports my travel & shoe addictions. Dream job: Creative Strategist. As a Marketing Project Manager, I will flex my skills in Psychology & Market Research, Web Development & UX Design to exceed project benchmarks. I'm detail-oriented (hey, I'm a Virgo!), I also understand the broader markets based on my experience in the environments of higher education/education research, corporate business, start-ups, non-profits/for-purpose companies and the world of web and app development--seriously, ask me about mobile use in emerging markets
• I am a creative, a designer, a maker, a project manager & entrepreneur currently working as a web developer, designer. I create digital products including content development, interface design, interaction and human-centered design.
• Web & Software experience: Drupal, C-panel, Java, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, Filezilla/FTP, Adobe Captivate, Google Sketch-up, Corel Draw, SPSS, Various Web interfaces for development & email marketing. Shopify, Wordpress, Tumblr, Mailchimp, Marketo, Indesign, Stylesheets. HighQ Collaborate & Publisher
UX Designer & IT Specialist @ An international labor and employment law firm, Littler manages and connects firms form Littler & Littler Global offices worldwide. Knowledge Management Innovations finds and automates the firm’s knowledge base via intranet and extranet solutions like HighQ Collaborate & Publisher, Drupal sites, and Littler Apps—a share point experience.
• Designs wireframes & graphics, creates and demos client-facing sites for various legal products in the Littler portfolio.
• Coordinates with Marketing & Graphics to optimize the Littler and Littler Global Brands.
• Ensures features and functionality of all portfolio products and is responsible for maintaining and increasing user base across portfolio of products.
• Ensures portfolio functionality optimally addresses and solves internal functional owner-identified business objectives. Responsible for on-going support.
• Ensures all applicable current content is available, provides all content related support and brokers platform-level support issues to IT. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Kansas City, Missouri AreaOwner & Designer @ A small hand-made jewelry company featuring simple designs in gold and silver, accented by natural stone. A reminder to the wearer of the importance of self-love and self-care. Responsible for website & logo design, creation and maintenance. In addition to all Jewelry design and manufacturing. “Temple Burdock: Build a Temple of Self Love.”
• Creates & smiths all jewelry designs
• Heads web development, costumer service and email & social media marketing From February 2012 to Present (3 years 11 months) Kansas City, Missouri AreaAssociate Researcher & Web Development @ The Associate Researcher is responsible for facilitating key project activities involving data collection at the school research sites and providing consistent communication with the Project Staff and Team. Associate Researcher recruits teachers and students to participate in Flipped project, as well as conducts observations sessions, transcribes and records data. The Associate Researcher is responsible for developing key components of the final product including materials for CRL website, courses, ebook and other digital products.
• Interfaces with Research team on weekly basis, developing research content and appearance of online modules.
• Creates modules in Adobe Illustrator, along with other digital learning materials to be distributed nation-wide.
• Develop module/ online course through c-panel and drupal website formats.
• Understand user needs and work with the user experience & design team to design online module user experiences that are powerful and yet easy to use, based on research and interviews collected from classroom observations.
• Organize course requirements and architect the flow of information into an intuitive, coherent, easy-to-navigate application/course/website/ebook.
• Document user interface designs and user interactions with process flows, wire frames, and screen specifications.
• Able to work well in multi-disciplinary groups including educational, technical, business, and customer experience perspectives.
• Identify opportunities to improve the usability of user interactions.
• Work with other designers and programmers to achieve strong visual and technological solutions without sacrificing usability.
• Articulate problems and solutions in a fast-paced environment.
• Develop high level and detailed prototypes and wireframes to communicate ideas.
•Use Adobe Captivate, Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, & Dreamweaver in conjunction with Blackboard & other content management systems to create online module user experience. From July 2013 to July 2015 (2 years 1 month)
Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc), Social Psychology @ University of Kansas From 2005 to 2008 Meghan Arthur is skilled in: Nutrition, Wellness, Microsoft Office, Social Media, Public Speaking, Research, Event Planning, Customer Service, Microsoft Excel, Leadership, Photoshop, Project Management, Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension