Recruiter / Strategic Sourcing Expert @ "Unleash Your Power" is more than a slogan. It's our vision for the success of our people and our company. While growing our $20+ billion global business, we also help build your career through engaging experiences and endless opportunities. If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come unleash
Recruiter / Strategic Sourcing Expert @ "Unleash Your Power" is more than a slogan. It's our vision for the success of our people and our company. While growing our $20+ billion global business, we also help build your career through engaging experiences and endless opportunities. If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark.
Visit our Careers Page at: http://www.careersatkc.com/home.aspx
Learn more about Kimberly Clark:
Our people policy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ostX9U12KRU
World Class Learning and Growing Your Skills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_3qE0qsdB4
Flexible work - Work the Way you Work Best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed1gQqMXE9g
Competitive Benefits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JkexAf5alc
Supporting our Communities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8Sw6IIZakY4
Learn about out HQ in Neenah, WI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljQ6240Klvc
Currently, I am specializing in support of our Engineering recruiting needs across the United States in our Mills and at our Headquarters in Neenah, WI. Are you interested in making a career advancement to somewhere new? If so, I encourage you to take a good look at Kimberly Clark and ask me any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking further with you.
Email me directly at [email protected] or [email protected] From December 2015 to Present (1 month) Publisher @ - Develop marketing plans tailored to the unique tone and style of each individual game and studio, collaborating directly and intimately with clients to ensure a unified vision.
- Design and produce original multimedia including videos, copy, digital artwork, photographs, websites, and physical promotional materials.
- Plan promotional events and oversee logistics for venue, artists, support staff, equipment, ticket sales, and setup/tear-down.
- Provide back-end support for trade-shows and exhibitions including booth design, construction, and logistics.
- Act as public-facing team member for game studios at trade-shows and exhibitions, interacting with attendees and press.
- Formulate and execute Rogue Ruckus' internal business strategy, and manage internal operations such as finance, accounting, legal, and marketing. From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Account Lead / Recruiter / Strategic Sourcing Expert @ Halyard Health [NYSE: HYH] is a medical technology company focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Halyard is committed to addressing some of today’s most important healthcare needs, such as preventing healthcare-associated infections and reducing the use of narcotics while helping patients move from surgery to recovery.
Halyard Health became an independent company headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia on November 1, 2014. Halyard operates 12 global manufacturing facilities with 16,500 employees worldwide – generating approximately $1.7 billion in net revenues. Halyard’s business segments — Surgical and Infection Prevention and Medical Devices — develop, manufacture and market clinically superior solutions that improve medical outcomes and business performance in more than 100 countries.
For more information, visit www.halyardhealth.com.
Protection and Infection Prevention
Surgical Site Infections
Recruited skill sets include(not limited to):
Healthcare Device and Disposable Sales
Regional Sales Management
National Account Sales
Compliance / Regulatory Affairs From September 2014 to December 2015 (1 year 4 months) Account Executive @ • Nominated for and elected to move to Stephen James Associates (SJA) as it was merged with Aerotek as a start-up division based on previous successful track record in 2 other divisions (Aviation and Professional Services)
• Responsible for full life cycle sales – prospecting, cold calling, running meetings, negotiating contract terms and pricing, managing delivery on temporary staffing needs, and managing customer relationships
• Managed, trained, and developed a team of 3 recruiters on daily, weekly, and quarterly goals, effective sourcing strategies, and business development techniques to assist in the growth of the new division
• First account manager or account executive in the US to successful reach target weekly revenue point in time benchmark and average – accomplished in 5 months
• Reached annual sales quota for new division in 9 months – 2013
• Reached total Aerotek revenue more than 2x annual quota for 3rd year in a year
• Proved the viability of the accounting and finance market in order to split the new division, adding a 2nd team in January of 2014 From August 2012 to March 2014 (1 year 8 months) washington d.c. metro areaAccount Executive @ • Responsible for full life cycle sales – prospecting, cold calling, running meetings, negotiating contract terms and pricing, managing delivery on temporary staffing needs, and managing customer relationships
• Managed, trained, and developed a team which at its largest consisted of 3 recruiters, 2 account recruiting managers, and 2 client on-premise managers on daily, weekly, and quarterly goals, effective sourcing strategies, and business development techniques to assist in the growth the operation
• Developed and managed 8 of the Fairfax operation’s top 11 accounts
• Divisional Mentor for 3 newly promoted sales managers in Mid-Atlantic region, all of which hit annual quota in 2012 or 2013
• Sales Training Facilitator – week long training for newly promoted sales managers From October 2008 to August 2012 (3 years 11 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaAccount Manager @ • Promoted to role with the responsible to start up a new segment of our aviation division to explore the viability of staffing as a service for airport operations above wing and below wing
• Developed and managed 3 large engagements via unique delivery models: Recruiter Process Outsourcing (RPO) for 400 employee airport operations ramp up, incremental fee direct placements for avoiding conflict with union shop, and 5+ year seasonal staff augmentation supporting an airline’s customer service counters including an on-premise manager From July 2007 to October 2008 (1 year 4 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaProfessional Recruiter Lead @ • Promoted to Recruiter II after maintaining top 10% regional production in the division for first year.
• Promoted to Recruiter Lead – responsible for traveling along the east coast to train new recruiters starting in the division
• Number #1 Aviation Recruiter 2007
• Ran the recruiter mentor program for the Fairfax office – 2007 and 2008 From May 2006 to July 2007 (1 year 3 months) Washington D.C. Metro Area
BS, Marketing @ Miami University From 2002 to 2006 Matthew Dickson is skilled in: Staff Augmentation, Customer Service, Contract Negotiation, Program Implementation, Training & Development, Sales Development, Sales Management, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Business Development, Contract Recruitment, Talent Management, Screening, Cold Calling, Sourcing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension