Point of Care Ultrasound Product Sales Specialist @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Account Manager @ Execute direct sales model for Capital sales, Point of Care Service Contracts and leasing through GE Capital. Responsible for the sales and marketing of GE Imaging products (MR, CT, Mammography, x-ray, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology) to community-based Hospital,
Point of Care Ultrasound Product Sales Specialist @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Account Manager @ Execute direct sales model for Capital sales, Point of Care Service Contracts and leasing through GE Capital. Responsible for the sales and marketing of GE Imaging products (MR, CT, Mammography, x-ray, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology) to community-based Hospital, Imaging Centers and private physician offices.
- 2011 Sales Excellence Award for Top Account Manager, Mammography Sales From March 2011 to May 2015 (4 years 3 months) Sales Representative @ Execute direct sales model for the medical device industry. Responsibilities include maximizing the sales of the Exogen Ultrasound Bone Healing System and Supartz Joint Therapy. Sales targets include Orthopedic Surgeons, Traumatologists, Podiatrists, Pain Management Physicians and Rheumatologists.
- 2010 Quota Buster Award Winner From December 2008 to March 2011 (2 years 4 months) Greater Boston AreaAccount Manager @ Execute directs sales model for Capital Sales and Reagent Supplies over 6 product lines. Responsibilities include detailed presentations, extensive follow-up, negotiating, and coordinating all post contract duties.
- 2006 AM/TSS Teamwork Award Winner for most new business in the Northeast Region. From March 2006 to December 2008 (2 years 10 months) Therapeutics Territory Representative @ Execute direct sales model for the promotion of pharmaceutical products. Responsibilities include building key relationships with Primary Care physicians, Psychiatrists, Gastroenterologists and Cardiologists, as well as delivering specific product messages consistent with marketing and sales strategies.
- 2-time "Stellar Exceller" Award Recipient for Sales in the top 30% nationally. From March 2004 to March 2006 (2 years 1 month) Greater Boston AreaPharmaceutical Sales Representative @ Execute direct sales model for the promotion of pharmaceutical products, calling on Primary Care physicians and Hospitals. Responsibilities included territory development, targeted sales delivery and the launch of new products. From May 2003 to March 2004 (11 months) Greater Boston AreaSenior Account Executive @ Execute direct sales model for the promotion of capital equipment. Responsibilities included cold calling, funnel development, presentation execution and post sale follow up while also maintaing current sales base.
- 2002 Presidents Club Award recipient, ending year at 116% of plan
- 2002 ranked in top 10% of company (39 out of 482 sales representatives, nationally)
- 6 time Branch sales Rep of the Month, which was measured as highest percentage of plan. From June 2001 to May 2003 (2 years) Greater Boston Area
Bachelor's Degree, Mass Communication/Media Studies & History, 3.3 @ Quinnipiac University From 1997 to 2001 High School @ Christ School Matthew Ciccone is skilled in: Capital Equipment, Consultative Selling, Account Management, Radiology, Sales Presentations, Direct Sales, Sales Process, Salesforce.com, Selling, Healthcare, SaaS, Medical Devices, Sales Management, Solution Selling, Product Launch
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension