Intrinsic creative talent of upstanding character, strong work ethic and keen eye to detail. Possesses background in drawing, painting, photography and printmaking. Specializes in branding, design and advertising. Creative leader and problem solver with outstanding time management skills and the highest standards of excellence in visual communication. Offers a full range of skills from technical to creative
Intrinsic creative talent of upstanding character, strong work ethic and keen eye to detail. Possesses background in drawing, painting, photography and printmaking. Specializes in branding, design and advertising. Creative leader and problem solver with outstanding time management skills and the highest standards of excellence in visual communication. Offers a full range of skills from technical to creative with excellent management and presentation abilities.
Professional experience in print design, illustration and web layout, producing projects from concept to completion. Experienced in managing multiple priorities and able to think creatively against aggressive deadlines. Expert knowledge of graphic design, print production and industry-standard software. Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite programs. Strong knowledge of UX and web based programs.
Graphic Designer @ Produces a wide variety of creative materials to support diverse marketing and promotional initiatives. Creative collateral includes but is not limited to logos, print advertisements, email campaigns, industry-specific trade show materials, large format banners and signage, social media graphics, static and animated web advertisements and numerous custom design assets.
• Work has been featured in industry-leading publications such as Fly Fusion, Outdoor Canada and Musky Hunter magazines as well as in publications for the NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New York Football Giants From June 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Owner & Graphic Designer @ As a freelance graphic artist, I provide quality and efficient art direction, page layout, logo creation and fulfill many other creative needs. Notable clients include Oregon State University Football, ALG Attorneys, The Club at Hokuli’a, University of Northern Colorado athletics, Valor Christian High School athletics, Neon Cloud Public Relations and Tony’s Market. From December 2008 to Present (7 years) Greater Denver AreaPrint & Messaging Project Manager @ Project manager for all organizational print production and story messaging, produced internal and external print and web assets; managed regular, recurring and targeted communications and implemented large campaign communication through various print and digital channels; oversaw organizational social media properties and email newsletters to national and international audiences.
• Designed company logo and logo alternates; developed all associated collateral From January 2012 to June 2014 (2 years 6 months) Public Relations Coordinator @ Connected with the public via email outreach strategies and all social media and web properties; created and implemented social media communication strategies; produced email newsletters and print assets; graphic design specialist.
• Increased activity and engagement of corporate Facebook property 4,281% over a four-month period.
• Member of core web development team, providing part installation, image preparation and optimization, content migration, and direction for corporate website. From January 2011 to January 2012 (1 year 1 month) Marketing Project Coordinator @ Produced and maintained various print and web marketing materials for over 500 missionaries; duties included conceptualization, design, layout, content editing, print design production, distribution and web content updates; served as department instructor for communication training sessions; provided support for corporate marketing initiatives.
• Effectively streamlined and upgraded communication training materials to incorporate social media and digital communication strategies while also cutting production costs. From February 2010 to January 2011 (1 year) Graphic Designer @ While earning my degree, I worked for the university newspaper as a graphic designer, building advertisements as well as collateral for specialized publications and coupon booklets. From May 2007 to December 2008 (1 year 8 months) Graphic Design Intern @ At the Budweiser Events Center, I created promotional advertisements and miscellaneous print and web signage for a variety of events including concerts, sporting events and more.
• Branded advertising campaign and creative aesthetic for 2008 Larimer County Fair to an audience of over 280,000 in northern Colorado, one of the fastest growing regions in the U.S. From May 2008 to November 2008 (7 months) Photography Intern @ With the Colorado Eagles, I was responsible for photographing the action at home games, selecting quality photos and uploading them to the team website. Priorities included capturing game atmosphere, crowd excitement and promotional imagery. From December 2007 to May 2008 (6 months)
BA, Graphic Arts @ University of Northern Colorado From 2004 to 2008 Matt Madsen is skilled in: Graphic Design, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Web Design, Blogging, Adobe Creative Suite, Logo Design, Copywriting, Photography, Email Marketing, Newsletters, Advertising, Brochures
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension