I am an accomplished sales and marketing professional who leverages a unique engineering and business proficiency to come up with original solutions that have helped my employers gain market share and increase revenue. I attribute my success as an engineer, salesman, and marketer to my ability to listen and understand the business goals of my clients, customers,
I am an accomplished sales and marketing professional who leverages a unique engineering and business proficiency to come up with original solutions that have helped my employers gain market share and increase revenue. I attribute my success as an engineer, salesman, and marketer to my ability to listen and understand the business goals of my clients, customers, or executives, assess the barriers to success, and devise a clear course of action.
Specialties: Business Development, Demand Generation, Channel Management, Information Technology, Sales, Solution Marketing
GM Sales and Merchant Marketing @ Head of sales, merchant marketing, demand generation, and channel for Gratafy.
Gratafy is for restaurants and bars who want an effective way to enable the gifting of their menu items.
Gratafy is a gifting platform that provides merchants with an easy to use and implement solution that integrates with web, social, and email. Unlike Gift Cards and other gifting solutions Gratafy integrates directly with your POS, provides customers with lower cost gift ideas, proven ROI, and is linking national brands with merchant partners. From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Greater Seattle AreaStrategic Account Manager @ Taking the Pacific Northwest Google: Helping companies transform the way they work through Google's Enterprise Applications. I support large enterprise customers across Washington, Idaho, and Alaska with responsibility for selling Google Apps (Google Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar), Google Cloud Services (Google Compute, Big Query, Cloud Storage, App Engine) and Chrome devices. From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Greater Seattle AreaBusiness Development - Mobility and Cloud Technology Partners @ As part of Cisco’s Mobility and Cloud Technology Partners team I was responsible for executive alignment, cultivation of new business opportunities, and joint go to market plans with strategic technology partners.
• Lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of alliance strategies and plans.
• Build relationships with Technology Groups, Marketing, Sales, CA, and other key internal stakeholders, ensuring support and alignment with partner priorities across Cisco.
• Work closely with Cisco’s direct account teams to ensure alignment across alliances and sales strategies
• Manage executive relationships with existing and potential mobility and cloud technology ecosystem partners From December 2011 to March 2014 (2 years 4 months) Greater Seattle AreaManaging Director - mConcierge Program @ Responsible for leading and managing Cisco’s mConcierge program that focuses on the development and execution of Cisco’s Partner Led demand generation strategy.
• Managing a team of 10 Marketing Managers focused on developing, consulting, and executing joint demand generation plans with Cisco partners.
• Marketing plans encompass digital and traditional marketing tactics and strategies including email, banner ad and redisplay, QR code, newsletter, social media, SEO, SEM, video channels, content syndication, microsite, and blogging.
• Led mConcerige program from conception to expansion into three theaters resulting in partner growth of 20% - 75% Y/Y and over $76M in FY11 partner revenue.
• 2011 Global Marketing Award Winner for Building Marketing Capabilities
• 2010 Global Marketing Award Finalist for Building Marketing Capabilities (Top 3). From October 2009 to December 2011 (2 years 3 months) Greater Seattle AreaSenior Marketing Manager - Small Business Solutions @ Lead Cisco’s global marketing strategy, new product launch plan, product messaging and positioning, market research, asset creation, and demand generation strategy for Cisco’s small business voice solution.
• 2008 recognized by US Sales team for outstanding contribution and marketing effectiveness
• Grew Cisco’s $80M SBTG voice endpoint business by over 20% Y/Y
• Collaborated with technology groups, sales teams, and other marketing organizations
• Lead launch strategist for Cisco’s small business service provider solutions
• Chaired an executive sponsored special assignment team for sales and partner marketing enablement
• Accountable for $500,000 in projects and programs
• Responsible for the evaluation and selection of vendor solutions and proposals From August 2008 to October 2009 (1 year 3 months) Greater Seattle AreaTerritory Market Manager @ Developed the go-to-market strategy for Cisco’s SMB solutions in the Pacific Northwest; this includes the establishment of new reseller channels, sales tactics, and marketing strategies.
• Hit 100% of goals growing revenue by 40%
• 2006 Territory Market Manager of the Year Award national management recognition award for outstanding performance
• 2008 recipient of a national management recognition award for exceptional performance
• Recruited, trained, and coached 50+ SMB focused partners
• Sold direct to end user CEOs, business owners, and key decission makers
• Advised SMB partners on how to establish a successful voice practice from engineering, marketing, and sales
• Devised highly effective ways to demonstrate solution to non technical and technical audiences leveraging Web 2.0 technologies
• National lead for AT&T small business initiatives From 2005 to 2008 (3 years) Greater Seattle AreaMajor Account Manager – Gov Ed @ Responsible for large government and university accounts, my primary responsibility was to focus on growing SBC’s market share in Core Networking, UC, Wireless, Security, and other unregulated solution.
• 2005 – In 6 months achieved over a 105% of a $5.8 million, annual sales quota, in all product segments, including 350% of annual managed services sales quota.
• 2003 – 2004 consistently achieved goals by 100% to 105% of $3.5M - $4.5M plan
• Grew account revenue by 20% year over year
• Excellent at growing established accounts by networking at all levels and departments in order to build value and preference for SBC solutions.
• Proficient at defending incumbent position while unseating competitive strong holds.
• Extensive experience with successfully cross selling into independent departments or agencies
• Lead a metro wide effort to create a seamless WiFi emergency response network
• Proficient at positioning with CxO levels to align with business objectives and gain sponsorship into different organizations. From 2003 to 2005 (2 years) Kansas City, Missouri AreaTerritory Account Manager @ Primary responsibilities include positioning telephony, data, and carrier solutions to SMB accounts.
• In four months grew a pipeline to $1M+, three times quarterly sales objective
• Proficient at hunter sales tactics including cold calling, networking, and other prospecting techniques to drive business to a diverse set of customers. From 2003 to 2003 (less than a year) Kansas City, Missouri AreaNational Channel Account Manager @ Support Concert (BT & ATT) and ATT with design, solution development, and direct sales efforts with large multinational enterprise accounts, while providing channel enablement training and awareness activities.
• 2002 - Accomplished 130% of a $1.5 million quota totaling $2M in revenue.
• Successfully negotiated North American reseller contract and set go to market strategy.
• Articulated product requirements to development teams to overcome gaps in customer or carrier service offering.
• Successfully designed, presented, and sold solutions in fortune 500 companies including Halliburton, Sony, ABN Amro, Barclays, and Reuters.
• Strengthened relationships and mindshare with Concert and ATT VPs, Directors, Engineers, and Sales teams through networking, marketing, and enablement activities. From 2000 to 2003 (3 years) Kansas City, Missouri AreaSystems Engineer - Sprint Account Team @ Develop solutions, design and configure networks, and articulate the value to key decission makers and executives at Sprint.
• 1998 – Nortel Networks Circle of Excellence: Accomplished 350% of a $22 million annual sales quota resulting in $75 million in revenue.
• 1999 - Nortel Networks Honor Circle Award: Accomplished 115% of a $10 million annual sales quota resulting in $11.5 million in revenue.
• 200+ node edge network (PSN2), 50 node ATM Core, Lead solution for Sprint ION (Business targeted ATM Multiservice offer)
• Responsible for certification testing of Customer Premise Equipment solutions From 1997 to 2000 (3 years) Kansas City, Missouri Area
Junction City High School From 1996 to 1997 B.S, International Marketing & General Management @ Kansas State University From 1992 to 1997 Junction City High School From 1991 to 1992 International Studies @ SHAPE From 1989 to 1992 Matt Czege is skilled in: Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Channel Marketing, Channel Management, Direct Marketing, Metrics Analysis, SEO, SEM, Direct Sales, Presenter, Thought Leadership, Analysis, Business Development, Multi-channel Marketing