MBA exchange program @
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
CEO @ Fresh.Land is a b2b platform for fresh fruits & vegetables. We are disrupting the way we get our fruits and vegetables. Currently, an orange in the supermarket is 4-6 months old; an apple is 12 months. The culprit is an outdated supply chain. After passing through 5-7 intermediaries, the fruits we consume are old, tasteless,
CEO @ Fresh.Land is a b2b platform for fresh fruits & vegetables. We are disrupting the way we get our fruits and vegetables. Currently, an orange in the supermarket is 4-6 months old; an apple is 12 months. The culprit is an outdated supply chain. After passing through 5-7 intermediaries, the fruits we consume are old, tasteless, and filled with chemicals. Mathilde is changing all that with Fresh.Land.
Fresh.Land allows buyers to source fresh fruits and vegetables directly from the farmers. The platform uses technology to cut intermediaries and make everything more transparent and efficient. In this new model, everyone wins. Consumers get delicious, fresh, and natural fruits - no coloring through ethylene, no fungicide treatments, and no wax on the surface. In Fresh.Land, the trees are the warehouse, so it takes only 4 days from tree to consumer, instead of 4 months. Farmers get a price 2-3 times higher for their products. The only ones who lose out are the non-value-adding middlemen.
www.fresh.land From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Copenhagen Area, DenmarkClient Relations & CMO @ www.ConsultingPrep.com is a platform where experts teach the problem solving skills that for decades have been kept secret by the top consulting firms. These skills allow students to solve complex problems and become the leaders of tomorrow.
McKinsey, the most elite consultancy, offers the most expensive advise money can buy. It is the brain behind 80% of Fortune 500 companies and many Governments worldwide. What do its consultants know that other people doesn’t?
Top consulting firms know how to problem solve. They have proven approaches to solve any problem - from which product a company should launch to how a Government can improve its healthcare system. But why are these skills restricted to consultants? Why are they not benefiting society at large?
Our philosophy is that these skills are learnable. They are simple yet powerful ways of structuring and analyzing problems. Consultants may have honed them, but anyone can learn and benefit from them. Indeed, they can be a determining factor in a decision that is crucial to personal happiness, professional success, or even life itself.
As in any skill, problem solving requires apprenticeship. Consulting Prep is an innovative way for experts to create and disseminate knowledge and deliver personalized apprenticeship. Students can build their skills with experts that until now were beyond their reach. By teaching those skills to young capable individuals, we empower them to become change agents in the private and public sector and huge assets for our society.
Consulting Prep: www.consultingprep.com
MBA Admissions: www.myapplicationclinic.com From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Copenhagen Area, DenmarkSales & Marketing @ Import of premium citrus fruits from Algarve region in Portugal for wholesales or as freshly squeezed juice in the streets of CPH.
We work with local farmers and traditional agricultural methods to ensure consistent high quality. The fruit distincts itself in its sweetness, juiciness and freshness. With 3000 hours of sunlight a year and the unique composition of minerals in the soil, the Algarve region has the ideal conditions for citrus agriculture.
www.lameira.dk From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Copenhagen Area, DenmarkInternational Product Manager (Graduate Program) @ Global leader in medical devices for intimate healthcare, with US$2B turnover
- Hired trough Coloplast’s Master’s Thesis Program after successful handover of investment case for US$20M+ business opportunity in Mexico as basis for decision making by top-management
- Responsible for driving Life Cycle Management & Accessories within OC business through development, planning and execution of global product launches and marketing campaigns and being country liaison
- Won internal crowdsourcing competition among 800 entries with the proposal "HEAL - Healthcare Excellence through Access & Learning" to name the new Wound Care flagship programme to improve healthcare in emerging markets. The HEAL programme is now rolled out in 5+ countries including China and Brasil. From October 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 4 months) Master's Thesis Student @ Global leader in medical devices for intimate healthcare, with US$2B turnover
- Led market study of the Mexican market for Hydrophilic Coated Intermittent Catheters (HCICs)
- Interviewed urologists (50+), patients (30+), senior government officials (10+), NGOs (10+) and other key stakeholders in the Medical Sector
- Presented findings to the executive board and handed over investment case for US$20M+ business opportunity in Mexico as basis for decision making From February 2013 to October 2013 (9 months) Strategy & Business Development Intern @ Innovative female hygiene product developed by Makit East Africa to help women in the slums and winner of Venture Cup 2012 (the most prestigious start-up competition in Denmark)
- Proposed twofold market strategy (mass-market and Government sponsorship) to overcome initial barriers to sale (e.g. limited purchasing power, unfamiliarity with the product) for sales to take-off
- Devised and negotiated micro financing arrangement with school management that allowed school girls in the slum to gain access to the product by paying in instalments combined with school fees
- Recruited, trained and monitored performance of the first sales force team of 15 women in the slum From June 2012 to August 2012 (3 months) Business Development Manager @ Social business platform that replicates and scales social businesses in developing markets
- Co-designed the new business model for BoP Hub to establish itself as a global platform to facilitate financing, partnerships and knowledge to incubate viable social businesses in developing markets
- Structured partnership between Ruby Cup and World Toilet Organization (WTO) that allowed Ruby Cup to access Asian markets without local presence and WTO to expand product offerings From January 2012 to April 2012 (4 months) Trainee & Project Manager @ World’s largest container shipping company
- Managed employee engagement program for global support functions which uncovered and addressed organisational development needs and was presented to head of MLC and rolled-out to other offices
- Conceived and launched career plans for employees (40+) encompassing performance, aspirations, personal development, expectations and mentoring by senior employees
- Conducted meetings across divisions to discuss organisational issues, organised internal workshops and created teambuilding plan, which resulted in the upswing of motivational index above “healthy” levels From February 2011 to October 2011 (9 months) Representative @ - Selected as Business School representative for panel discussions on strategy and leadership From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Student Worker @ Denmark’s largest Real Estate fund (US$ 3B in capital)
- Managed communications with members and assisted in planning and logistics for annual meetings of the board of directors and regional meetings of members (major venues with up to 1,000 attendants)
- Proposed and implemented new tool for updating the membership database (180k members) through a double entry system that ensured accuracy of information and eliminated running costs of the process From June 2008 to June 2010 (2 years 1 month) Promoter & Team Manager @ - Worked part time as Team Manager in planning and managing the execution of large on-site marketing events to promote brands of major corporate clients (e.g. Danske Bank, Peugeot etc.) From March 2008 to June 2010 (2 years 4 months)
M.Sc., Management of Innovation and Business Development (MIB) @ Handelshøjskolen i København / Copenhagen Business School From 2011 to 2013 MBA exchange program, Business Administration and Management, General @ Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad From 2012 to 2012 B.Sc., International Business (HA-IB) @ Handelshøjskolen i København / Copenhagen Business School From 2008 to 2011 International Exchange, International Business @ Nanyang Business School, NTU From 2010 to 2010 International Summer University, International Business @ The Chinese University of Hong Kong From 2010 to 2010 Mathilde Jakobsen is skilled in: Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Strategy, Management, Strategic Communications, Analysis, Corporate Communications, Event Management, Business Development, Strategy, Market Research, Marketing Strategy, Change Management, Marketing Communications, Consulting, Management Consulting, Strategic Planning, International Business, Economics
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension