Director Talent Acquisition- North America @ Stryker
Global Talent Acquisition Lead @ Avaya
Global Talent Acquisition Lead @ Zoetis
Talent Acquisition Lead- Americas (North, Central, South) @ Lead the recruiting for North America and Latin America for Avaya, a leader in enterprise communications, providing contact center and unified communications solutions and related services to global clients, connecting customers and communities on-line and in real-time using voice, video, chat, SMS, social media & networking. From February 2015
Talent Acquisition Lead- Americas (North, Central, South) @ Lead the recruiting for North America and Latin America for Avaya, a leader in enterprise communications, providing contact center and unified communications solutions and related services to global clients, connecting customers and communities on-line and in real-time using voice, video, chat, SMS, social media & networking. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Global Talent Acquisition Lead @ Lead the global recruitment strategy, philosphy and a team of 14 recruiters for Zoetis, a former business unit of Pfizer. Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Zoetis' products are sold in 120+ countries and employs 9,500+ employees. From February 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 10 months) Talent Acquisition Lead @ Lead a team of six recruiters providing Talent Acquisition support in North America to the following Business Units:
Pfizer Animal Health
Pfizer Consumer Health
Finance, Business Technology, & Operations
Human Resources From September 2011 to February 2013 (1 year 6 months) HR Lead, Pfizer Global Health Fellows Program @ A highly competitive and award winning program in which Pfizer invests in top talent by providing developmental opportunities around the globe. Since 2003 approx 250 Fellows have been selected to serve as physicians, epidemiologists, nurse educators, supply chain experts, HR specialists, and business consultants in 39 countries.
Implemented a Nationally approved Pension Scheme
Created and Implemented a Performance Appraisal System
Reviewed and created an action place based on results of Employee Survey to increase engagement
Provided all employees had up-to date and accurate Employment Contracts
Ensured the Malawi office had accurate and adequate Policies in place
Create an Employee Orientation Program/ Manual for all new hires From February 2011 to September 2011 (8 months) Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition @ • Lead recruiter responsible for full life cycle recruitment for Finance and Policy, External Affairs, & Communications nationally, including partnering with Hiring Managers, HR Leads and MOS colleagues to understand business needs in order to fully develop and implement a staffing strategy.
• Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies (internal & external) to achieve the most appropriate sourcing, evaluation, and selection of the most qualified and diverse talent.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on recruitment policies, practices, projects, and streamlining hiring processes which result in cost savings.
• Create and prepare offers packages and lead salary negotiations for both internal and external candidates.
• Consistently exceeded Talent Acquisition’s goals for days to fill, cost per hire, and client satisfaction 3 years in a row.
• Partnered with executive search firm to hire 3 CEO minus 2 positions in 2009.
• Led recruiting efforts for HQ based Strategy, Marketing, and Sales positions for WPO- Pratt (Cardiovascular & Metabolic), Steere (Urology & Respiratory), and Powers (Psychiatric, Neurology & Pain) Business Units.
• Compiled, analyzed, and presented 3 year Relocation data for all WPO Domestic relocations between 2005- 2007. From September 2006 to January 2011 (4 years 5 months) Senior Recruiter @ Mellon Asset Management, 2005- 2006
• Source and conduct in-depth interviews to access the competency and skill set of applicants for investment management and senior management positions for Mellon Asset Management’s wholly owned subsidiaries.
• Launched and managed a top ten MBA recruiting program, which includes organizing informational presentations on campus, sponsoring events, conducting on campus interviews, hosting IM clubs on site, attend National Career Fairs.
The Dreyfus Corporation, 2003- 2005
• Partnered with department heads, hiring managers, and Human Resource Business Partners to strategically develop a staffing plan, including job descriptions, salary grade, and target compensation for Dreyfus Sales, Compliance, Investment Management, Legal, and Marketing Departments.
• Coached and counseled internal candidates on job searches, resume writing and interviewing.
Mellon HR Solutions, 2001- 2003
• Led recruiting effort for Defined Contribution, Health and Welfare, Total Benefits Outsourcing Information Management, Client Service Management, and Relationship Management.
• Appointed interim manager- responsible for a recruiting team of 8 located in NJ and NC From August 2000 to September 2006 (6 years 2 months) Campus Recruiter/ Experienced Recruiter @ • Lead college recruiter for 26 colleges and universities on the east coast.
• Attended career fairs, conducted information sessions and presentations, and on-campus interviewing. From August 2000 to July 2002 (2 years) Recruiter @ From January 1999 to August 2000 (1 year 8 months)
Villanova University From 1995 to 1999 Mary Geary is skilled in: Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Sales, Sourcing, Temporary Placement, Benefits Negotiation, Interviews, Talent Management, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Marketing, Access, Deferred Compensation, Policy, Outsourcing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension