Senior Trim & Packaging Manager @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSundries Manager @ From May 2013 to Present (2 years 8 months) San Francisco Bay AreaOwner/Operator @ Provided experience, connections and relationship management services for Asia and U.S.-based clients who are looking for a
Senior Trim & Packaging Manager @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSundries Manager @ From May 2013 to Present (2 years 8 months) San Francisco Bay AreaOwner/Operator @ Provided experience, connections and relationship management services for Asia and U.S.-based clients who are looking for a personal liaison between themselves and their target customers.
1. Factory representative for Asia-based packaging and trim suppliers.
2. Brand & account manager, liaising with the designers, developers, factory agents and vendors to ensure smooth, prompt and accurate information.
3. Personally visit MPI customers’ brand partners to present new products, discuss current developments, address quality or service concerns, and build on the business relationships.
4. Travel to factory and overseas offices to plan and implement a cohesive sales and marketing strategy.
5. Develop a clear and concise material coding system to ensure easy and accurate ordering.
6. Assist in the training of factory’s customer service team in China and Hong Kong. From December 2010 to November 2012 (2 years) Director of Marketing & Sales (USA) @ TYT Trend is a manufacturer of metal hardwares, zippers, and other garment trimmings based out of San Francisco, Ca. and Hong Kong, with production facilities in Dongguan, China.
1. Earned “nominated supplier” status from many of the largest apparel brands in the world.
2. Ensured on-time delivery through close communication with overseas factory partners and in-house operations teams.
3. Managed entire sales cycle, from initial contact through design, development, sampling and bulk production stages.
. From August 2007 to December 2010 (3 years 5 months) Logistics/Supply Chain Coordinator @ Oakley is a world-wide leader of retail in optics, apparel and accessories based in Foothill Ranch, Ca.
1. Completed 4-month Oakley China expansion project in Zhuhai, China.
2. Identified gaps in Oakley’s apparel supply chain and made appropriate suggestions as to how they should be managed.
3. Assisted in trim and finished product factory analysis From 2004 to 2007 (3 years)
BS, Business Marketing @ California State University-Long Beach - College of Business Administration From 2001 to 2005 Martin Schatz is skilled in: Customer Service, Negotiation, Sales Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Trim Development, Apparel Sourcing, Vendor Management, Product Development, Sundries, Integrity, Apparel, Global Sourcing, Leadership, Logistics, Management, Sourcing, Textiles
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension