Sr. Security Analyst, Security and Privacy @ Hillsborough County Public Schools
Consultant @ Consulting - CM Wilson
EBS Functional Support Security Analyst @ Hillsborough County Clerk of Circuit Court
Certificate of Completion, Check Point Software Blades Training @
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Systematic and hands-on CISSP, CISA and CISM Certified Senior IT Techno-functional Security management professional with a finance, audit, and business management background coupled with a sharp business acumen and broad, global experience in top-tier accounting and consulting firm. What this means is that I am conversant in many business processes and able to add value for business
Systematic and hands-on CISSP, CISA and CISM Certified Senior IT Techno-functional Security management professional with a finance, audit, and business management background coupled with a sharp business acumen and broad, global experience in top-tier accounting and consulting firm. What this means is that I am conversant in many business processes and able to add value for business stakeholders such as CFO, COO, CIO, Senior Management, and business partners.
Expansive portfolio of demonstrated expertise includes team leadership, business management, IT Audit Compliance, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), identity access management (Courian), user access management, SAP security development, internal system access control review, audit/SOX 404 Internal IT Access Controls, secret and highly confidential internal security investigations, accounting, finance, and project management.
• Manage 24 x 7 Centralized Security Administration team to provide critical support, provisioning, access auditing, and troubleshooting account access for PeopleSoft, UNIX, automated Active Directory and LDAP, Webhost, VPN Extranet, RSA Hard Token, Project Server 2003, Quality Center, HP Service Manager, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Connected TLM, and Lotus Notes email accounts, and other related business applications.
• In depth knowledge in the functional areas of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll.
• Practical experience and context in the application of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Business Process & Change management.
• Collaborate with multi-cultural and cross-theater business partners to support South and Central America, India, and China.
Specialties:Soft-specialties: Coaching and supporting team to foster a collaborative, supportive work environment; develop and instill trust among staff.
Techno-specialties: Application Security; SAP Security Development; SAP Security User Admin (CUA)
Finance-specialties: Payroll Tax Reconciliation; Accounts Receivable Processing; Accounts Payable Processing; General Ledger Recons (month end/year end); Payroll hourly processing.
Sr. Security Analyst, Security and Privacy @ From December 2014 to Present (11 months) Tampa, FlConsultant @ From February 2012 to Present (3 years 9 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaEBS Functional Support Security Analyst @ Oracle ERP E-Business Suite Security Administration
OnBase Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Security Administration From March 2014 to December 2014 (10 months) Tampa, FloridaSecurity Consultant / Auditor @ Services:
SSAE 16 Examination – SOC 1
AT Section 101 Service – SOC 2
WebTrust / SysTrust – SOC 3
SSAE 16 / SOC Readiness Assessment
Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagement
SAP Security Consulting From March 2012 to April 2013 (1 year 2 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaManager Central Security Administration - Techno-Functional Infosec @ Led 24 x 7 CSA security team of nine accountable for onshore and offshore user access management and user security problem resolution.
• Generated savings of more than $45K and reduced manual process errors by modifying the Blackberry Automatic Termination and the contractor user creation upload process.
• Managed and coached IT security administration staff. Oversaw regular performance and compensation management reviews.
• Authored business cases for staffing changes; evaluated job candidates applications/resumes; interviewed and authorized hiring of new staff and contractors.
• Collaborated with cross-functional managers and staff to effectively identify and resolve complex business and technical process issues.
• Managed overall process and expectations for new security application administration requests including the launch of special infrastructure projects and the creation of new initiatives for Central Security Administration (CSA) process enhancements.
• Conducted extensive and sustained measurement of service level agreement (SLA) compliance requirements. From April 2009 to December 2010 (1 year 9 months) SAP Security Manager - Techno-Functional Infosec @ Provided development expertise and team leadership for SAP security development initiatives including security planning, design, single and composite role creation, and support of internal PwC SAP applications (SAP Central User Administration (CUA), R/3, Business Warehouse (BW) and Business Intelligence (BI), Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM), and Corporate Finance Management (CFM) systems) in development, QA, and production environments.
• Evaluated all end-user security issues to provide best-practice solutions. Devised improvements to the current procedures. Developed and maintained extensive process documentation.
• Key contributor to BI security technical upgrade from 3.0 to 7.0.
• Coordinated the maintenance of CUA environment and troubleshooting of production issues.
• Created and leveraged Catt Scripts for mass production changes utilizing OSS notes, Registered Developer Keys, and Objects. From June 2007 to April 2009 (1 year 11 months) SAP Production Security Administrator @ Oversaw the daily controlling, authorizing, and granting of security access for more than 30,000 IDs in the 5 Global Finance System (GFS) SAP production systems.
• Analyzed, processed, and resolved complex GFS SAP system access issues submitted via Lotus Notes database and Peregrine Service.
• Served as team lead and trainer for SAP Production Security Administrators.
• Selected to be one of two PwC SAP security administrators accountable for U.S. SAP production access, emergency production issues, and for addressing planned/unplanned technical/quarterly release outages.
• Opened SAP system(s) for configuration changes and granted access to SAP for problem resolution.
• Collaborated with SAP Business Security Liaison group to ensure full compliance with global IT security, Firm policy, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements. From June 2004 to June 2007 (3 years 1 month) Central Security Administrator @ Provided security access to multiple platforms for PwC's national employees and contractors for the following systems: Telecom; Lotus Notes ID, password and groups; Internet address; Password resets; NT account removal; Go System RS removals; Concord System; VPN Token; VPN Extranet Access; Service Center; Connected TLM restores; Rightfax; PeopleSoft; UNIX; Enterprise Directory. Served as Subject Matter Expert on PeopleSoft 8.8 From March 2002 to June 2004 (2 years 4 months) Finance Payroll Tax Reconciliation Analyst @ Reconciled 52 municipality payroll tax withholding accounts. Isolated Firm payroll tax liability and overpayments by querying systems and comparing to control data. Notified tax department of unpaid tax liability. Prepared GL entries via GL Lotus Notes database to correct errors to the tax liability account and other various accounts. From May 2001 to March 2002 (11 months) Finance Cash Analyst @ Responsible for the General Ledger Miscellaneous Cash Lockbox account. From January 1999 to May 2001 (2 years 5 months) General Manager @ Functioned as HR for multiple companies involved with Delta Management Services; managed AIA and other forms of General Contractor billings and collections from customers utilizing A/R system; Developed and managed dBase equipment tracking system; managed payroll entry for staff and project managers; managed bank factoring draw/invoice process; and participated in client entertainment. From 1994 to 1996 (2 years) Senior Clerical Supervisor @ Managed five staff in the Department of Management Services, General Services department.
General Services responsible for facility services for the five story, 23 acre grounds of the W.T. Edwards building which includes building and grounds security; building and grounds maintenance; housekeeping contract and services; Department of Corrections inmate liaison and paymaster; District VI mail services and bi-weekly payroll check distribution for State of Florida HRS staff located in Hillsborough, Hardee, Highlands, Manatee, and Polk counties.
General Services also responsible for District VI building lease bid process and lease execution; cellular telephones; printing services; office and institutional order fulfillment and supply distribution; and office furniture property department; From 1987 to 1994 (7 years)
SSAE 16 SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 Training @ AICPA From 2013 to 2013 Certificate of Completion, Check Point Software Blades Training @ Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. From 2013 to 2013 Certificate of Completion:, (ISC)2 Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) CBK Review @ ISC2 Clearwater Florida From 2013 to 2013 Certificate of Attendance:, (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) CBK Review @ Trainingcamp From 2011 to 2011 Passed CISM Exam, ISACA Certified Information Secuirty Manager (CISM) Bootcamp @ Trainingcamp From 2011 to 2011 Certificate of Completion, BW365 BI - User Management & Authorizaions @ SAP Education From 2004 to 2008 BSBM, Business Management @ University of Phoenix From 2002 to 2004 Diploma @ Hillsborough High SchoolISACA CISA TrainingCertificate of Completion, ADM940 - SAP Authorization Concept @ SAP EducationCertificate of Completion, ADM950 - Secure SAP System Management @ SAP EducationCertificate of Completion, ADM960 - Security in SAP System Environments @ SAP EducationCertificate of Completion, SRM210 - SRM Enterprise Buyer Configuration @ SAP Education Mark Wilson, CISSP, CISA, CISM is skilled in: SAP R/3, SAP BW, SAP Security Development, SAP Security..., PeopleSoft Security..., Unix Administration, Active Directory..., LDAP (Security..., RSA SecurID (Security..., Project Server (End..., Quality Center..., HP Service Manager..., Blackberry Enterprise..., Connected TLM (Security..., Lotus Notes (Security..., People Management, Coaching Culture, Mentoring (Staff/Other..., Interviewing (Potential..., Audit (Security..., Auditing, Lotus Notes, Management, RSA SecurID, Security, Coaching, PeopleSoft, Process Improvement, Integration, Financial Reporting, SAP, Business Process, Leadership, Business Analysis, Unix, ERP, SAP Implementation, Change Management, Enterprise Software, Business Intelligence, SAP ERP, Information Security, Risk Management, Information Technology, Access, System Administration, Strategy, CISSP, IT Strategy, Project Management